Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Good morning guys,

Just want to inform you that my sister received her passport and package on Friday (5/10/13). The process is complete now, it took them only seven bussiness day, that was fast.dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif I just want to thank you guys for all the help and wish you good luck to those that are still waiting, I know how painful this process is. Good luck, keep the faith.star_smile.gifstar_smile.gifgood.gif

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning guys,

Just want to inform you that my sister received her passport and package on Friday (5/10/13). The process is complete now, it took them only seven bussiness day, that was fast.dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif I just want to thank you guys for all the help and wish you good luck to those that are still waiting, I know how painful this process is. Good luck, keep the faith.star_smile.gifstar_smile.gifgood.gif

Congratulations!!! And behalf of our fellow F1 members we thank you.kicking.gif

FB-1 Visa Event Date

06-05-2006........Priority Date
06-14-2010........Case Approved
03-07-2011........Case Completed

08-15-2013........Interview Schedule

f1 case complete and waiting for visa availability

july visa bulletin prediction f1 category

f1 watch list

Filed: Other Country: El Salvador
Timeline

How did this happen? The cut-off date June VB for F1 is 22 April 2006. Your PD is April 25th and already received the interview letter.

I do not know how !! buit is is just great I just hope all to be fine and smoth at the interview.

Filed: Other Country: El Salvador
Timeline

I hope this is correct because that would mean there is going to be a jump and they are starting to send out IL. Please god let it be so!

My friend, it is correct I would not be saying it if it wasn't! I hope for that big jump also because it is a pain the waiting,.

Timeline

I have checked on my PD and it is just as I said. I have recieve my letter and it is for june 27th 2013 I have great hope that this year is going to be a good one.

Oooh wow! Nice!kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

This is great news...I hope we have a huge jump, 2-3 months

FB-1 Visa Event Date

f1 watch list

Timeline

I do not know how !! buit is is just great I just hope all to be fine and smoth at the interview.

Congratulations! Thanks a lot for posting here and I wish you a smooth interview. I have updated the watchlist with your info. Good luck friend!

FB-1 Visa Event Date

f1 watch list

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have checked on my PD and it is just as I said. I have recieve my letter and it is for june 27th 2013 I have great hope that this year is going to be a good one.

The thing is that we are not used to hearing of ILetters being issued directly after a VB. This is why we thought that it was an error. Thanks for sharing this with us :)

I hope that this means a big move in the next vb :) fingers and toes crossed.

PD: August 7, 2006
ID: August 26,2013
Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

This is something Fishy...as Interview is never schedule....for people whose PD is after cuttoff day. NVC or USCIS never entertain those people who Inquires even a person is having his PD one day after Cuttoff day....So i am sure it would be receipt date rather than PD.As both are close .

Timeline

This is something Fishy...as Interview is never schedule....for people whose PD is after cuttoff day. NVC or USCIS never entertain those people who Inquires even a person is having his PD one day after Cuttoff day....So i am sure it would be receipt date rather than PD.As both are close .

Loroko01 have check the date, said it is correct and has been on this forum for a few years now, I'm sure by now him/her must know the PD differently from the receipt date

FB-1 Visa Event Date

f1 watch list

Wow, I'm really (pleasantly) surprised. As F1Junkie states it is unusual for letters to start going out this early but perhaps NVC is making a concerted effort to speed thing up; maybe in anticipation of CIR going through?

Whatever the reason, I really hope it continues. Could be a good year for us all.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Well..Lot of Interview Letters for next members and lot of Visa approvals for recent members who had their Interview. So, its all positive and good news for all of us. I wish that move like this steadily and all our members get their Interview letters soon. My Best Wishes to all of u and Congratulations to our recent visa approval members.....Patientman, Grace, EssayA....

Its about a month now i am here in US and i have obtained my SSN, Learner's Permit. Now just i am waiting for my Green Card to arrive.

Thank you! By the way how do you check if your card is in production? Is it with the I-130 receipt number?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.