joshbola

Got My NVC and Invoice #

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello there Everyone, after reading some of your guys comments and that you already have your Case #, I was going crazy over here. I have been relying on NVC AVR and it was saying that case has not been received, so I just called NVC and got hold of the Operator and Yes Guys, I finally got my NVC Case # and Invoice # (Yaaaaaa). The Person told me that they just got the Case today and are updating the system, so within 1 - 2 weeks, My wife will be received the DS-3032 Form and I will be received mt AOS Form. He said that I can also e-mail the DS-3032. I am at work and I am so freaken Happy. NVC, you are awesome. Thank You guys for the comments!

BTW, what will be the next step for me to start to help out NVC and move this as quicker as possible. Soon I will be hitting up my HR and get a Employement Letter ready and I have everything else ready. I will wait for your guys comments on to what the next step is. Thank You Again!

Josh

USCIS Dept (In Progress)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello there Everyone, after reading some of your guys comments and that you already have your Case #, I was going crazy over here. I have been relying on NVC AVR and it was saying that case has not been received, so I just called NVC and got hold of the Operator and Yes Guys, I finally got my NVC Case # and Invoice # (Yaaaaaa). The Person told me that they just got the Case today and are updating the system, so within 1 - 2 weeks, My wife will be received the DS-3032 Form and I will be received mt AOS Form. He said that I can also e-mail the DS-3032. I am at work and I am so freaken Happy. NVC, you are awesome. Thank You guys for the comments!

BTW, what will be the next step for me to start to help out NVC and move this as quicker as possible. Soon I will be hitting up my HR and get a Employement Letter ready and I have everything else ready. I will wait for your guys comments on to what the next step is. Thank You Again!

Josh

Congrats!!!

06/10/11 Embassy Interview ( Said we were approved but, no visa due to birth certificate correction )

07/12/11 New Appointment to hand in the Original Birth Certificate Finial Approval

07/25/11 Still waiting for Visa to be received

08/04/11 POE at Orlando International

08/20/11 Married

Filed for AOS

Sent AOS,EAD & AP in same package 3/19/2012

Package Tracking Shows it was received 3/21/2012

Check cashed 03/26/2012

Waiting for NOA

Received EAD & AP May 28 2012

Received 2yr green card Sept 15 2012

Timeline

Thank You!

Forgot to tell you guys that I also given both of our e-mail address to NVC and hopefully today or tomorrow I will see something in the inbox!

Josh

Edited by DJ Josh

USCIS Dept (In Progress)

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

You don't have to wait for the DS-3032 from NVC. Go ahead and get your wife to sign it and email it back to you if she can. NVC seems to be running slow right now so check out the shortcuts on the wiki and be extremely proactive with them. The AVRS is terrible and weeks behind and doesn't even cover electronic processing if you are eligable for that. When the time listed on the wiki has passed, get on the phone to the NVC for an update.

Good Luck.

Service Center : California Service Center
Consulate : Guangzhou, China
Marriage (if applicable): 2010-04-26
I-130 Sent : 2010-06-01
I-130 NOA1 : 2010-06-08
I-130 RFE : 2010-11-05
I-130 RFE Sent : 2010-11-06
I-130 Approved : 2010-11-10
NVC Received CaseFile: 2010-11-16
NVC Casefile Number Issued: 2010-11-22
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2010-11-23
OPTIN EMAIL SENT TO NVC: 2010-11-23
OPTIN ACCEPTED by NVC: 2010-12-14
Pay I-864 Bill 2010-11-23
Receive I-864 Package : 2010-11-23
Return Completed I-864 : 2011-03-30
Return Completed DS-3032 : 2010-11-23
Receive IV Bill : 2010-12-17
Pay IV Bill : 2011-03-16
AOS CoverSheets Generated: 2010-11-27
IV Fee Bill marked as PAID: 2011-03-18
IV CoverSheets Generated: 2011-03-18
IV email packet sent: 2011-04-4
NVC reports 'Case Completed': 2011-5-2
'Sign in Fail' at the Online Payment Portal: 2011-5-2
Final Review Started at NVC: 2011-5-2
Final Review Completed at NVC: ????
Interview Date Set: 2011-5-5
Appointment Letter Received via Email: 2011-5-6
Interview Date: 2011-6-1
Approved!!!!!

I-751 Sent : 2013-07-02

I-751 Bio Appointment Date 2013-08-02

10 Year Green Card Approved!!!!!

Timeline

Ok Guys, I just wanted to share with you where I am with my Paperwork. Before I left work I checked the Online Free and still nothing. I have Part One Paperwork Ready. Please look over and let me know if I am good in First Around. Thank You for all your input!

My Side Paperwork:

I-864 Cover Sheet

Barcode Cover Sheet

Form I-864 (Signed and dated)

2010 Tax Transcript and W2

2009 Tax Transcript and W2

2008 Tax Transcript and W2

Letter of Employment

Pay stubs from the most recent three months

Anything Else from My Side Of Paperwork?

My Wife Side:

DS-3032 - Email Template Ready and Soon I will have my Wife Fill Out DS-3032 and Scan and e-mail to me.

Anything Else? (BTW just to let you know that my wife is almost done with the DS-230 Packet Paperwork and shoon I will have them)

I question is how would I know when you send in the AOS Packet and DS-3032 Packet. Do I just wait for the Online Payment and pay first and print out the barcode sheet or can I just send in both my and my wifes's paperwork. Please share your thoughts on this. Thank You!

Josh

USCIS Dept (In Progress)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.