joshbola

NVC Waiting Begins

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I thought I call NVC today, since it has been one Full week since last week. Last Saturday was when I received my NOA2 and I just called NVC and still No case number. I was hopeing that it should have been transfered to NVC, but I guess I was wrong. I am hoping that I will get my case # and invoice # next week. I only wish that NVC also had a Case Status Check like USCIS. Well I guess there is nothing I can do, just wait it out and hopefully next week I will get my info. I am still waiting on my Wife info and all of her Paperwork for DS-230 Packet.

Thank You All

Josh

USCIS Dept (In Progress)

Also got NOA2 last week and no case number yet at NVC. But when I do, I am hoping to fly through NVC. Just a suggestion. Has you're wife mailed you the DS-230 yet? If she hasn't it may just be easier to wait till the IV Bill is paid, then she can print out the barcode/cover letter and mail it to the NVC herself as quickly as possible. It may be quicker in case there is a delay in her getting it to you first and then you passing it on to the NVC. That was our plan, considering UPS or DHL can has shipping that only take a few days (much faster than the post office). Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Well my current plan is that when I finally get my Case # and Invoive #, I will first e-mail the DS-3032 throught E-mail and if need be, I will have the DS-3032 ready to mail out overnight from me. I guess I can wait for my wife to get the DS-3032, but I think that will even take time. I just followed up on my Grandmother's case and they had to resend the DS-230 Packet because it got lost in the way and to be honest, I don't really trust India's Mail Business.

On a side note, I just wanted to ask, as I move along with NVC, I will get the AOS Packet and My wife will be getting the DS-3032 Form to fill out right? Even though I will ask get a copy of DS-3032 myself. Also when my wife appoints me as the Conatct person for her case, she will not get anything untill her case is approved and foward to Embassy right? Does NVC assigs the Interview date does the Embassy?

Thanks All!

Josh

USCIS Dept (In Progress)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.