5 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Greetings:

I have some time before we need to go through the Removal of Conditions process, but I am starting now to get information and do some research on the matter. First My wife entered on a CR-1 Visa at which time I already submitted my I-864 affidavit of support. Because of her coming in on a CR-1 nothing else to do until that magic 90 days before her two year anniversay. I've been doing some research about supporting documents for our marriage. Of course the I-751 form and can't forget the money the USCIS wants. But what other forms are needed? From what I read on the I-751, I can't see a reference for the I-864 again.. So my question is: Do I need to submit the I-864 again while apply to "Remove Conditions on Residence" ??

Thanks

Dan

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

no you don't have to submit a 1 864 any more,.but you need finacial things, tax transcripts three years, joint banking account, joint lease, joint utility bills, you need to prove your marriage is real your a happy married couple shering your finances, bills start garthing things,and read the roc removing conditions guide.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

supporting documents for marriage - in addition to what jkelley said -

also review the I-130 instructions on evidence -

remember - you are building a pile over time- you've a new pile growing once she landed.

That pile should really focus on financial co-mingling.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

supporting documents for marriage - in addition to what jkelley said -

also review the I-130 instructions on evidence -

remember - you are building a pile over time- you've a new pile growing once she landed.

That pile should really focus on financial co-mingling.

Thanks as always Darnell, oh by the way all is very good since arrival last year and the little one is healthly and all good.. Thanks again for your extensive help last year.. Now my turn, if I can help anyone out.

Dj-

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Greetings:

I have some time before we need to go through the Removal of Conditions process, but I am starting now to get information and do some research on the matter. First My wife entered on a CR-1 Visa at which time I already submitted my I-864 affidavit of support. Because of her coming in on a CR-1 nothing else to do until that magic 90 days before her two year anniversay. I've been doing some research about supporting documents for our marriage. Of course the I-751 form and can't forget the money the USCIS wants. But what other forms are needed? From what I read on the I-751, I can't see a reference for the I-864 again.. So my question is: Do I need to submit the I-864 again while apply to "Remove Conditions on Residence" ??

Thanks

Dan

Congratulations Dan.

No affidavit needed for the RoC. And the I-751 is the only "form" but you do need to attach your "evidence". Start getting all those things in order, get the names straightened out etc. Keep copies of stuff so that when the time comes, you just put everything together. I spent maybe 2 hours preparing everything for 2 people because I had kept an "I-751 file" for the last two years.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.