anjaxxo

NVC case completed

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi to you all,

our case was completed at NVC on March 23rd. my question is now, will there be mentioned on the AVR that the files are forwarded to Frankfurt embassy or will I hear from Frankfurt right away? And when I hear from Frankfurt, will this be per email or per postal mail:

Also I would like to know, my husband was unemployed for 12 weeks while the case was pending and AOS was sent with last taxreturns, but will start his job again next week, could I get problems at the interview because of that?

Thanks in advance for answers.

Hi to you all,

our case was completed at NVC on March 23rd. my question is now, will there be mentioned on the AVR that the files are forwarded to Frankfurt embassy or will I hear from Frankfurt right away? And when I hear from Frankfurt, will this be per email or per postal mail:

Also I would like to know, my husband was unemployed for 12 weeks while the case was pending and AOS was sent with last taxreturns, but will start his job again next week, could I get problems at the interview because of that?

Thanks in advance for answers.

Yes, the AVR message should change; it should say something like, "This case completed on xx/xx/xx and was forwarded to consulate on xx/xx/xx." An operator I spoke with said that both the petitioner and beneficiary will be emailed when the case is forwarded.

yeMBfha.jpg

Go to the US Embassy in Germany website and see what it tells you to do or go to the germany website on visa journey.

One of those locations should provide you will enough info to help you out.

Each Embassy may be different. In my wifes case, I was able to call the embassy and setup the interview. I had her on my home phone and was using my cell phone to setup the interview date. I needed some info from her such as passport number, date of issue, date of expiration, home phone # for her, and her address.

We saved some time by setting up the interview before the embassy sent a letter to her and I. The letter simply said call the embassy to setup interview date and time.

Edited by bestofboston

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Thank you guys for your replies.

I just called NVC and they told me that the embassy will make an interview date, tell this to NVC and then they will send the files to Germany and we will get an email, that its forwarded.

And she also said that April was so busy with petitions, so it might be in May. Now I just hope, the interview wont be right at the time when I visit my husband in the US the next time, which will be 9th till 23rd May...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.