type2negative

Tuesday thread..

106 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I would report Type2 except that nothing will be done about him/her. Just absolutely [censored] ridiculous.

The word of today - Tolerance. Lets tryt to be Tolerant. Views can differ, but we still have something in common, we just need to find it.

Being a total and complete moron is NOT tolerated. Being rude is NOT tolerated. Being disrespectful is NOT tolerated and as I suggest so brush the dust off of your book of manners and doing some reading...

:huh: I think TYEPE2 is the best thing that ever happend to this forum.

its funny to see someone toss the same Dubage at you that - you ALL been tossing to others!!!

its good to see them give you a run for your money! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I resent that, Shon.

you shouldnt!

its about time someone came along and give ya a run for your money. :lol::lol::lol:

i think shon resembles that remark.....

I dont care what you think about me.. :huh:

all I know alot of you are just mean. its good Type 2 come around to give you

a taste of your own Dubage! I think they are the BEST Thing that ever happend to this forum. :thumbs:

shon.gif

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

so, t2n, what exactly are you? are u the "he" or the "she" here? and are you the petitioner or beneficiary? are you muslim or not? why exactly are you here? and why, oh why, do you have that dang offensive confederate flag in your avatar? how many ways can you find to be offensive? just curious, since you've stepped into a forum you have nothing to do with (at least not obviously) and you have no information about yourself available. I do believe that's full troll material....

care to answer some questions? clarify yourself? :blink:

btw, could you :time:

Edited by noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

I would report Type2 except that nothing will be done about him/her. Just absolutely [censored] ridiculous.

The word of today - Tolerance. Lets tryt to be Tolerant. Views can differ, but we still have something in common, we just need to find it.

Being a total and complete moron is NOT tolerated. Being rude is NOT tolerated. Being disrespectful is NOT tolerated and as I suggest so brush the dust off of your book of manners and doing some reading...

its funny to see someone toss the same Dubage at you that - you ALL been tossing to others!!!

I resent that, Shon.

you shouldnt!

its about time someone came along and give ya a run for your money. :lol::lol::lol:

Shon, if you were a Muslim (that you claim to be..and donnot take that as a attack on your imam, Allah is your judge not me) you wouldn't have posted this comment...anyone taking your religion and running it thru the mud

Also when people have friends ( you know about that?) they defend them...until the the death...that is what a friend is...

There is no dubage here... I have not thrown anything at you or Type2... so throw it where is belongs not where is doesn't... and you also, after Type2 is done with the book of manners...ask to borrow it ...

so, t2n, what exactly are you? are u the "he" or the "she" here? and are you the petitioner or beneficiary? are you muslim or not? why exactly are you here? and why, oh why, do you have that dang offensive confederate flag in your avatar? how many ways can you find to be offensive? just curious, since you've stepped into a forum you have nothing to do with (at least not obviously) and you have no information about yourself available. I do believe that's full troll material....

This is what I am talking about... thanks for proving my point. funny how like you look at

this raciest avitar - it stirs up the dubage. The way people treat others in this

forum oddly out shines the avitar. :lol::lol: best thing that ever happend to this forum.

* I cant tolorate anything racest in any way shape or form. The way people attack

each other - totally draws more attention than that stupid avitar.

shon.gif

I resent that, Shon.

you shouldnt!

Shon, if you were a Muslim (that you claim to be..and donnot take that as a attack on your imam, Allah is your judge not me) you wouldn't have posted this comment...anyone taking your religion and running it thru the mud

Also when people have friends ( you know about that?) they defend them...until the the death...that is what a friend is...

There is no dubage here... I have not thrown anything at you or Type2... so throw it where is belongs not where is doesn't... and you also, after Type2 is done with the book of manners...ask to borrow it ...

1st dont drag religion in your battles. :huh:

when things dont swing your way dont even drag religon into it.

you can call type 2 a moron- but, when its tossed back at YOU - first thing you do

is drag religion into it.. its not about religon is how alot of you treat others.

shon.gif

Timeline

I resent that, Shon.

you shouldnt!

1st dont drag religion in your battles. :huh:

when things dont swing your way dont even drag religon into it.

you can call type 2 a moron- but, when its tossed back at YOU - first thing you do

is drag religion into it.. its not about religon is how alot of you treat others.

rolleye0018.gif Of course I bring religion into it... when someone is making fun of that religion.... duuuuuuuuuuh!!!!!! Anyway right at this moment I feel you drilled a hole in my head and my brain is leaking out... You donnot not know what is well going on here, the little ####### for tat between me and Type2 has gone on way before this thread...so check it bunny

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I do have reasons to be here (going thru immigration). I was a reader here for a year.

I will have full TimeLine soon. With a story. I Have some questions to ask in the future, so I will provide them (Probably in AOS forum).

Avatar has its explanaition (besides being jamaican flag). I possibly will PM this tthem to you later. Because if I would post it here it would stir stuff.

I am not offensive.

I resent that, Shon.

you shouldnt!

You playing with religon like its a TOY. you toss it at people - then comes the insults.

I get tired of those people that PRETEND to be relious - then back bite.

shon.gif

Timeline

I do have reasons to be here (going thru immigration). I was a reader here for a year.

I will have full TimeLine soon. With a story. I Have some questions to ask in the future, so I will provide them (Probably in AOS forum).

Avatar has its explanaition (besides being jamaican flag). I possibly will PM this tthem to you later. Because if I would post it here it would stir stuff.

I am not offensive.

:lol: You find your sock? And ye... remember last week when you said I was probably pregnant at 16...looking for the daddy now...that BS? That was about the only funny thing you have said here... Make all the jokes you want, we welcome jokes but donnot mess with my religion or my friends...ok?

Timeline

I resent that, Shon.

you shouldnt!

You playing with religon like its a TOY. you toss it at people - then comes the insults.

Come to Michigan Bunny and we will see...

I resent that, Shon.

you shouldnt!

Come to Michigan Bunny and we will see...

:huh: why?

shon.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
You find your sock? And ye... remember last week when you said I was probably pregnant at 16...looking for the daddy now...that BS? That was about the only funny thing you have said here... Make all the jokes you want, we welcome jokes but donnot mess with my religion or my friends...ok?

Never I did mess with religion. All I said was inshalla Allah. (always capitalizid BTW). That was said by all people here.

My planned spiritual purification - Thats my thing. A long journey I am on the way.

About You pregnant at 16 - I guess You tald me you are 25, and you have 8 Y.O daughter. Nevere said you are looking for a daddy.

Avatar has its explanaition (besides being jamaican flag).

What is this then?

Flag2.JPG

Thats Brazil I had it During World Cup. Its really surprised poeple there..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.