brianlara

PACKET 4 RECEIVED

12 posts in this topic

I have submitted DS-230 Part 1 & 2 at NVC. Still i have Received DS-230 in Packet 4 from the consulate. So Do i have to fill out the DS-230 again?

what else did you receive in packet 4????? and what about packet 3????

what else did you receive in packet 4????? and what about packet 3????

and yes you have to fill it out again

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I Don't think we would get packet 3 since we have submitted all our documents at NVC. In Packet 4 we have received Original Interview letter and instruction for which documents we have to submit at VFS office. Also, Information regarding Medical Examination, Photo instruction, and DS 230 Part I and II.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I Don't think we would get packet 3 since we have submitted all our documents at NVC. In Packet 4 we have received Original Interview letter and instruction for which documents we have to submit at VFS office. Also, Information regarding Medical Examination, Photo instruction, and DS 230 Part I and II.

Fill it out!!! lol. Bring new police report, birth and marriage certificates. Bring your souse, and your boss, the person that married you, the president! Bring everything and be prepared. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

USCIS (177 days from NOA1 to NOA2)

08.05.2010 I-130 priority date 08.14.2010 I-130 NOA1 11.03.2010 Transfer from CSC to TSC 01.19.2011 Service Request for out of processing time. Congressional Intervention 02.07.2011 I-130 Approved 02.14.2011 Shipped from TSC to NVC

NVC (33 days from #assigned to CC)
02.17.2011 Case number assigned 02.18.2011 Case # & INN received. Gave email addresses. Emailed DS 3032. Paid AOS Fee 02.22.2011 AOS Fee appeared as paid. Mailed AOS. DS 3032 accepted 02.24.2011 AOS received. IV bill generated and paid 02.25.2011 IV bill fee appeared as paid. Mailed IV 02.28.2011 IV packet received 03.09.2011 AOS entered in the system 03.11.2011 IV entered in the system 03.15.2011 AVR RFE 03.16.2011 Sent RFE response. Service request for supervisor review. Emailed NVC for re-review of document 03.17.2011 Received RFE checklist in email. NVC received RFE response. Emailed US Embassy to review document. 03.18.2011 Embassy confirmed the document was valid. Forwarded Embassy email to NVC. 03.22.2011 Sign In Failed. Case Complete 03.25.2011 Interview assigned

VISA - SS - GC
04.06.2011 Case forwarded to Embassy. 05.02.2011 Medical 05.03.2011 Interview
Review 05.05.2011 Visa 05.16.2011 POE (@Philadelphia) 06.11.2011 SS #. Welcome Letter. 06.17.2011 GC!

ROC
05.06.2013 Packet sent to CSC

05.08.2013 Packet received at CSC

05.17.2013 Packet returned because of no signatures (####### oops8rh.gif )

05.20.2013 Packet sent to CSC again

05.21.2013 Packet received at CSC again

05.24.2013 Check cashed

05.28.2013 NOA one received (Dated 05.21.2013)

06.03.2013 Biometrics appointment letter received (appt 06.19.13)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have submitted DS-230 Part 1 & 2 at NVC. Still i have Received DS-230 in Packet 4 from the consulate. So Do i have to fill out the DS-230 again?

hi brianlara if you already submitted DS-230 part 1& 2 with your all civil original document to NVC no you dont need to resubmitted your DS-230 again ignore it but you only concentrate your medical exam and when you go to your final interview take your 2 photo 2 x 2 with white glossy background

did you receive packet 4 through email or via mail/??/??

if email was the named - std p4 app

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Brianlara,

If you have already filled it out. You are done. You dont need to fill it out again. Just take the other things mentioned in the packet IV .

From what i know :-

1) 2X2 passport pics ( 2 of them )

2) passport + plus a color copy

3) medical

4) any other docs requested ?

5) extensive proof of ongoing relation

Have they specifically asked for any documents or does it say we have all the required documents.

mrkhan we have received packet 4 by via mail... BaBaa @ No. they haven't asked for any specific documents. Thanks @ mustafa1232....

ok so what was in packet 4 like what forms or instructions ???

Timeline

ok so what was in packet 4 like what forms or instructions ???

hi mrkhan actully packet 4 have a different type of document in side the packet just like interview appointment letter medical appoiintment schedule list about authorised medical center and DS-230 PART 1&PART 2 in side the whole packet but lots of people already download DS-230 PART 1 & PART 2 through immigration web site on his computer and then fill all the forms and send to NVC with all original civil document because most of the country postal mail service is so slow and not reliable process that why usa immigration allow immigration people to download any kind of immigration form through govt immigration web site and send to immigration dept

hi mrkhan actully packet 4 have a different type of document in side the packet just like interview appointment letter medical appoiintment schedule list about authorised medical center and DS-230 PART 1&PART 2 in side the whole packet but lots of people already download DS-230 PART 1 & PART 2 through immigration web site on his computer and then fill all the forms and send to NVC with all original civil document because most of the country postal mail service is so slow and not reliable process that why usa immigration allow immigration people to download any kind of immigration form through govt immigration web site and send to immigration dept

so then I dont have to worry about packet 4/?? since I filled out ds 230 and sent it along with the IV package??

and what about packet 3???

Edited by mrkhan

Timeline

so then I dont have to worry about packet 4/?? since I filled out ds 230 and sent it along with the IV package??

and what about packet 3???

hi mr khan i think i can give you complete detail about K 1-3 PACKET basically K1-3 packet is belong to K-3 VISA which is non immigran fiancee visa

this imformation is use=fulful for K-1 FIANCEE NON IMMIGRANT PERSONS

IMMIGRANT VISAS

PACKET THREE (3)– K1 VISA

Your non immigrant K1 visa petition has been approved. While no assurance can be given regarding the date of your visa interview appointment, you should now prepare for that appointment by taking the following steps:

FIRST: Complete and return immediately to the Immigrant visa section at the American Embassy the enclosed Form (Applicant Statement) and form DS-230 Part 1.

SECOND: Obtain the following documents on this checklist, which pertain to you. As you obtain each document, check the box before each item and return this form to the Immigrant Visa Section at the American Embassy, New Delhi. DO NOT SEND THE DOCUMENTS TO THIS OFFICE. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS AT THE TIME OF YOUR INTERVIEW.

PASSPORT: Each applicant must have a valid passport. The passport must be valid for travel to the United States and must have at least six months validity beyond the issuance date of the visa. The passport should reflect the correct name and date of birth of the applicant. The visa is issued in the name given in the applicant's passport. A female applicant does not compulsorily have to change her name to her married name. Those applicants whose passports are issued in their maiden names will have their visas issued in their maiden names. Applicants should bring all current and former/expired passports with them to the Embassy for their interview.

PHOTOS: See attached sheet.

APPLICATION FORMS: attached forms DS-156, Nonimmigrant Visa Application, for each applicant (two for each applicant). Separate forms should be completed for each applicant. When completing the form please include all names used by each applicant, including any names used in the past. In particular, married women must be sure to include their full name as used before marriage, after marriage, and any other aliases. Please use the exact spelling and name order indicated in the applicant's passport.

BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Original and photocopy. Each applicant must submit an original and a clear photocopy of his/her birth certificate. The certificate should include the applicant's name, date & place of birth, the names of both parents, and the seal of the issuing office; i.e., the municipal authorities. If your name is not mentioned in the birth certificate and if any details are missing in the birth certificate or if there is a discrepancy regarding your date of birth or name, submit the certificate along with secondary evidence.

Secondary evidence can be a baptismal certificate, an adoption decree, a school record, a notarized affidavit from a close relative (a parent, a close relative, a neighbor or friend who was present at the time of your birth) on the appropriate stamp paper, which must be sworn before a First Class Magistrate. The person making this affidavit must state how he/she knows your family and how he/she knows the facts of your birth. Secondary evidence must have your name, date and place of birth; names of both parents; and the seal of the issuing office. If your birth was not recorded, please submit a "no record of birth registration" letter from the relevant municipality along with secondary evidence and if your birth record has been destroyed or the municipality authorities will not issue one, submit a letter from the municipality stating so along with secondary evidence. Secondary evidence may be a baptismal certificate, an adoption decree, a school record, a notarized affidavit from a close relative (a parent, a close relative, a neighbor or friend who was present at the time of your birth) on the appropriate stamp paper, which must be sworn before a First Class Magistrate. The person making this affidavit must state how he/she knows your family and how he/she knows the facts of your birth. Secondary evidence must have your name, date and place of birth; names of both parents; and the seal of the issuing office.

Note: If any of these documents were issued in a regional language, a notarized English translation is required in addition to the original.

TERMINATION OF PREVIOUS MARRIAGE: All applicants who have divorced or whose spouses have died must provide an original and a clear photocopy of proof of the legal termination of all previous marriages (death certificate of spouse, divorce decree). Divorce between Hindus and Christians must be documented by a court order. A certificate from the Kazi or the head of the Jammat must document divorce between Muslims. If any of these documents were issued in a local language, a notarized English translation is required in addition to the original.

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP: We strongly suggest that all applicants bring extensive documentary evidence of the relationship between the petitioner and the primary beneficiary and between the primary beneficiary and any derivative beneficiaries. Failure to do so could greatly delay your application while your application is investigated. Some examples of such evidence are family and other photographs (old and recent) showing the parties together, letters, cards, correspondence, and telephone records.

POLICE REPORT: Each applicant aged 16 years and older must submit a police certificate that includes information regarding the applicant including all arrests, the reason for the arrest(s) and the disposition of such cases. (A) Indian citizens residing in India for six months or more since turning 16 years of age must present Indian police clearance certificates from both their district police station and the local area passport office. Applicants whose passports were issued within six months of the visa interview may present just the passport office certificate. These certificates are valid for one year from the date of issuance. (B) If an Indian citizen who has lived in India for at least one year after the age of 16 currently resides outside India, he/she must obtain a certificate issued by the Indian Embassy or Consulate where he/she lives. These certificates are valid for only one year from the date of issuance.

© Foreign police certificates: applicants who have resided in any other country for one year or more after the age of 16 must also submit police certificates for these countries. Applicants may inquire with our Immigrant Visa Unit regarding police certificates for these countries, telephone number: 2419-8062, 24198374 , Email:ivnd@state.gov . You may also check in the visa reciprocity table on the website

travel.state.gov

. (D) U.S. police certificates are not required for applicants who have lived in the U.S.A. (E) Non-Indian immigrant visa applicants residing in India should obtain police certificates from the district police station serving their area of residence.

DEPORTATION: Any applicant who has been deported from the United States must submit all documents relating to the matter.

PRISON RECORDS: Applicants who have been convicted of a crime must submit court records, prison records, records regarding the disposition of the case and any additional information regarding the crime, regardless of the fact that he/she may have subsequently benefited from an amnesty, pardon or other act of clemency.

MILITARY RECORDS: A certified copy of any military record is required. The record should contain a complete record of the applicant's service and conduct while in service. It must show any conviction of crime before a military tribunal. A discharge certificate is required upon discharge, retirement, or resignation from military service.

AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT:

Note: Only U.S. consular officers, DHS officers and U.S. notaries are authorized to notarize form I-134.

Each visa applicant needs to satisfy the consular officer that he/she will not become a public charge. The petitioner must provide a notarized affidavit of support (form I-134), form 1040 and W2 for the most recent taxable year and proof of U.S. citizenship. If the petitioner's income is not sufficient the applicant MUST submit the above documents from the petitioner along with the same documents from an additional sponsor willing to assume financial responsibility for the visa applicant. See the paragraph below for details regarding these documents.

Form I-134.

Documentary evidence that the petitioner/joint sponsor is a U.S.citizen /U.S. permanent resident (e.g. clear photocopy of birth certificate / certificate of naturalization / U.S. passport / both sides of green card, as applicable).

Federal tax return (form 1040) with all W2s and supporting schedules for the most recent taxable year.

If the petitioner did not file a tax return, then the petitioner must provide a written explanation of why he/she had no legal duty to file the return.

If the petitioner filed a late or amended tax return, he/she should submit evidence of it.

If the petitioner does not have copies of his/her tax returns, an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) summary should be submitted.

Edited by mustafa1232

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.