9 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sent package last Thursday and waiting for NOA1. How do I know which center it gets routed to? I sent to the Lewisville address via courier. I know how it works once it gets into the system, but just curious on this first part. Can anyone explain from sending into facility to the service centers?

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

If you live in:

Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, or Wyoming.

USCIS

California Service Center

P.O. Box 10130

Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0130

If you live in:

Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, West Virginia and the District of Columbia.

USCIS

Vermont Service Center

Attn: I-129F

75 Lower Welden Street St.

Albans, VT 05479-0001

event.png

event.png

Timeline

If you live in:

Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, or Wyoming.

USCIS

California Service Center

P.O. Box 10130

Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0130

If you live in:

Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, West Virginia and the District of Columbia.

USCIS

Vermont Service Center

Attn: I-129F

75 Lower Welden Street St.

Albans, VT 05479-0001

Hi, In 1 - 2 weeks you should receive your NOA1 after that Your papers will be sent to the service center for your state,then in about 5 - 6 months (more or less) you will receive your NOA2 ( if you have no request for more evidence/RFE) Then all will be sent to The National Visa Center, From there to your Consulate. Good Luck To You :)

event.png

event.png

Timeline

the instructions told me:

USCIS

ATTN: I-129F

2501 South State Highway 121 Business

Suite 400

Lewisville, TX 75067

K-1 Visa Timeline:

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

the instructions told me:

USCIS

ATTN: I-129F

2501 South State Highway 121 Business

Suite 400

Lewisville, TX 75067

Yes thats correct...I thought you ask where would it be going after leaving Texas

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Right I just wanted to know what happens.... where it goes after being signed for. I sent it via courier and the package arrived Friday. So now I am trying to track it to see what is going on. I am just one of those people who likes to know the intricate details of a process. (blame it on being a system engineer.)

I know once it reaches the service centers it is like the "insurance processing" it gets in a stack, the stack then sits, until the stack comes time to be processed by the adjudicator which depending on the packet, can take time. Depending on if issues are present, information checks, or others things to look for. I went above and beyond in my packet, sending much more then the required minimum. If cost me $77 to send overnight. (almost 1 dollar per print) I sent in 77 photos, and over 400 pages of chat. (Yes I saved every single chat we had.) But I did not send in phone calls. I sent in the php taxes I paid, and the boarding passes. But had no receipts for shopping there or hotel bill. But i can get if needed. (I did not think to print out the email from the hotel or the reservation with the hotel.) I also sent in the budget for the engagement party. Probably should have treated like a business trip and gotten reciepts for everything. But if I visit again before aproval, I will make sure to grab every receipt I can. Just not sure how much is too much, or what shows proper evidence and confirmation.

K-1 Visa Timeline:

event.png

event.png

event.png

I live in Tennessee and I mailed our I-130 to a Chicago lockbox. I got e-mail stating they routed it to California Service Center. That confused me since I thought our application would go to Texas Service Center. I am still waiting for the NOA1 hard copy.

Dear Applicant/Petitioner:

Your USCIS application/petition has been received and routed to the California Service

Center for processing. Within 7-10 days by standard mail you will receive your official

Receipt Notice (Form I-797) with your Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXXXX. With the official

Receipt Notice (Form I-797) you may visit www.uscis.gov where you can check the status of

your application using My Case Status. We suggest you wait until you have received your

Form I-797 before checking My Case Status.

This confirmation provides notification of the date USCIS received your

application/petition. This notice does NOT grant any immigration status or benefit. You

MAY NOT present this notice as evidence that you have been granted any immigration status

or benefit. Further, this notice does NOT constitute evidence that your application remains

pending with USCIS. The current status of your application/petition must be verified with

USCIS.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

Edited by Mar_Wil

Timeline

Right I just wanted to know what happens.... where it goes after being signed for. I sent it via courier and the package arrived Friday. So now I am trying to track it to see what is going on. I am just one of those people who likes to know the intricate details of a process. (blame it on being a system engineer.)

I know once it reaches the service centers it is like the "insurance processing" it gets in a stack, the stack then sits, until the stack comes time to be processed by the adjudicator which depending on the packet, can take time. Depending on if issues are present, information checks, or others things to look for. I went above and beyond in my packet, sending much more then the required minimum. If cost me $77 to send overnight. (almost 1 dollar per print) I sent in 77 photos, and over 400 pages of chat. (Yes I saved every single chat we had.) But I did not send in phone calls. I sent in the php taxes I paid, and the boarding passes. But had no receipts for shopping there or hotel bill. But i can get if needed. (I did not think to print out the email from the hotel or the reservation with the hotel.) I also sent in the budget for the engagement party. Probably should have treated like a business trip and gotten reciepts for everything. But if I visit again before aproval, I will make sure to grab every receipt I can. Just not sure how much is too much, or what shows proper evidence and confirmation.

After you receive your NOA1 in the mail go to www.uscis.gov and register an account using the number on the NOA1. At this site you can see if they look at your papers (it's what ppl here call a TOUCH) .I hope all the info I gave you helps you, Good Luck :)

event.png

event.png

Timeline

yes, the answers help. I just do not look at my "snail mail" much. Tired of all the junk I get. And all I see is everyone wanting money..... It will be nice to find mail not requesting money. Of course I am wondering how much can fit in my mailbox.....

K-1 Visa Timeline:

event.png

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.