mrkhan

wait..is it 31 rochester or 32 rochester!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posts in this topic

:help::wacko:

Hey guys

I mailed my IV documents to NVC 31 rochester ave portsmouth ,NH....but got back the certified post card (i.e tracking card)

and NVC when they receive packages they usually sign it by putting a stamp and the stamp says 32 ROCHESTER AVE??? :huh:

Am I good to go or.... :help:

kinda of worried ..reason being...I sent all the original documents n if they get lost then it`ll take me like forever to gather all the documents again.. :crying:

Sent my package to

ATTN: CMR

NATIONAL VISA CENTER

31 ROCHESTER AVENUE SUITE 100

03801 - 2914 PORTSMOUTH NH US

But USPS is showing signed delivery confirmation at given address:

ATTN: CMR

NATIONAL VISA CENTER

32 ROCHESTER AVE PORTSMOUTH NH 03801 US

Is this single NVC delivery location for all?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

:help::wacko:

Hey guys

I mailed my IV documents to NVC 31 rochester ave portsmouth ,NH....but got back the certified post card (i.e tracking card)

and NVC when they receive packages they usually sign it by putting a stamp and the stamp says 32 ROCHESTER AVE??? :huh:

Am I good to go or.... :help:

kinda of worried ..reason being...I sent all the original documents n if they get lost then it`ll take me like forever to gather all the documents again.. :crying:

Just make sure you send the documents to the address on your cover sheet, dont worry about the 31, 32 both belong to NVC.

N400

Filing based on 3yrs/USC Spouse. 3 year residency anniversary is in August 2014. Filed immediately after the 90-day early filing mark (May 2014)

05/06/2014 - Mailed N-400

05/15/2014 - Check cashed

05/12/2014 - NOA Date

06/11/2014 - Biometrics Appointment

09/15/2014 - Inline for interview scheduling (was stuck in "Initial Review" for over 3 months!)

10/27/2014 - Scheduled for interview

12/01/2014 - Interview

12/19/2014 - I AM A US CITIZEN!

Just make sure you send the documents to the address on your cover sheet, dont worry about the 31, 32 both belong to NVC.

:thumbs:

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

Service Center : Vermont Service Center
Consulate : Bogota, Colombia
Marriage: 2009-08-01
I-130 Sent : 2009-09-29
I-130 NOA1 : 2009-10-06
I-130 Approved : 2010-03-18
NVC Received : 2010-03-23
Case Completed at NVC : 2010-09-16
Interview Date : December 16, 2010
Interview Result : APPROVED
Visa Received : 12/27/10
US Entry :12/29/10
Two-year green card received: 1/19/11
SSN received: 2/2/11
Lifting of Conditions Filed 10/1/12
Lifting of Conditions NOA 10/9/12
Lifting of Conditions Biometrics Appt 10/31/12

Lifting of Conditions Approved 12/10/12

10-yr green card received 1/8/13

N-400 Naturalization Application 10/1/2013
Marital Bliss: Endless

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.