adillabbas

What to do after i130 approved

2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi to everyone i just wana ask a simple question i am just getting mixed up with all the different things on different websites

My question is after approval of I-130 what document should we sent to nvc and the orignal one or the certify copy???? (Other than the i 864, ds 230 and income supporting documents)

which documents send by the petitioner and which documents from beneficiary

Some visa info places tell us to send the i 864 in with supporting documents for income etc...but then here on vj it also tells we should send in original or certified documents of ...birth certificate...(petitioner AND beneficiary?) marriage certificate and translation, divorce decree ...

should we submite these other documents to nvc or will they be taken to interview by beneficiary?

and if we sumbit the orignal one so how can the beneficiary bring the original documents at the time OUR interview??? or will they swap the documents at that time if the beneficiary brings all copies of the originals sent?

will Appreciate your Help .....

Thanks to everyone

eDztp5.png

p9WGm4.png

Hi to everyone i just wana ask a simple question i am just getting mixed up with all the different things on different websites

My question is after approval of I-130 what document should we sent to nvc and the orignal one or the certify copy???? (Other than the i 864, ds 230 and income supporting documents)

which documents send by the petitioner and which documents from beneficiary

Some visa info places tell us to send the i 864 in with supporting documents for income etc...but then here on vj it also tells we should send in original or certified documents of ...birth certificate...(petitioner AND beneficiary?) marriage certificate and translation, divorce decree ...

should we submite these other documents to nvc or will they be taken to interview by beneficiary?

and if we sumbit the orignal one so how can the beneficiary bring the original documents at the time OUR interview??? or will they swap the documents at that time if the beneficiary brings all copies of the originals sent?

will Appreciate your Help .....

Thanks to everyone

Please read these guides:

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/How_to_bring_your_foreign_spouse_to_live_in_the_US

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/EZGuideSpouse

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

You can send either the original or certified copy to NVC. You will receive these documents back at the interview. If any of the documents are not in English, you also have to submit a notarized translation copy.

I-864 package:

-cover sheet with barcode obtainable after AOS bill appears as PAID

-cover letter (optional)

-I-864 forms

-3 years of tax return transcripts (1 year required, 3 years optional)

-employment letter (optional)

-pay stubs (optional)

If you need a co-sponsor, submit the same documents as above for that person, plus a birth certificate or passport copy to prove US citizenship.

The AOS package is done by the petitioner.

DS-230 package:

-cover sheet with barcode obtainable after the IV bill appears as PAID

-cover letter (optional)

-DS-230 (part 1 signed only, do not sign part 2)

-2 US-sized passport pictures with beneficiary's name, date of birth, and NVC case number written on back

-photocopy of passport's biodata page

-original OR certified copy of beneficiary's birth certificate

-original OR certified copy of marriage certificate

-original police clearance certificate

-photocopy of birth certificate, marriage certificate, and police certificate

The DS-230 package requires documents of the beneficiary.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.