Marizhell

Got my EAD :)

16 posts in this topic

I finally got my EAD card.....thanks all for all your help :) Im not sure if im posting this on correct forum, you can moved this to correct forum TNX! YOu can check my timeline,im from the Philippines.....any questions...feel free to ask...goodluck all

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi! Can you give us some points regarding the interview with CO in USEM. Our BIG day is on MArch 24, and we're trying to gather information that will help get ours done smoothly and quick ;-) Right now my fiance (Ann) is here with me in D.C under B2 visa & we're flying next month to Philippines for her interview..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congrats!!!! :thumbs:

November 5, 2010 Interview 7am APPROVED!!!!!! (6months 4weeks 1day) THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

(look at my about me page in my profile if you want to see my entire k1 journey)

AOS Journey:

Feb.4, 2011 Mailed AOS packet

Feb. 7, 2011 Pkt delivered in Chicago

Feb. 10, 2011 Received txt and email of NOA for AOS, EAD, and AP

Feb. 11, 2011 Check cashed for AOS

Feb. 12, 2011 Touched

Feb. 14, 2011 received hard copy of NOA for AOS, EAD& AP

Feb. 18, 2011 received appt letter for biometrics

Feb. 28, 2011 biometrics appt @10am

Feb. 28, 2011 received txt/email AOS case transferred to csc

Mar 1, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 3, 2011 received hard copy of AOS transfer to csc

Mar 4, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 28, 2011 Received txt/email saying card production has been ordered. (1month 3eeks 3days)

Mar 28, 2011 Received 2nd txt/email saying we have registered this customer permanent residence status

Mar 29, 2011 Received 3rd txt/email says card production has been ordered.

April 1, 2011 greencard and welcome letter in hand!!

April 5, 2011 received txt/email EAD card production ordered

Will Start Removing Conditions Dec 2012!!!!

Dec. 26, 2012 mailed ROC paperwork

Dec. 28, 2012 NOA for ROC paperwork

Jan. 7, 2013 received bio appt letter

Jan. 24, 2013 bio appt.

June 22, 2013 10yr green card received

68z00wwuiyl.png

I finally got my EAD card.....thanks all for all your help :) Im not sure if im posting this on correct forum, you can moved this to correct forum TNX! YOu can check my timeline,im from the Philippines.....any questions...feel free to ask...goodluck all

Congratz :thumbs: and good luck on job hunting!

Edited by ~happyndinlove~

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Congrats! :thumbs:

K1 Visa
Sept.2009 Sent Petition
Oct.2009 Petition Approved
Nov.2009 Visa Recieved
-------------------------
AOS
Feb. 2010 Sent AOS
Mar. 2010 Biometrics
May 2010 Interview
Jun 2010 GC Recieved
-------------------------
Removing of Condition:
Mar.19,2012---------ROC sent
Mar.20,2012---------VSC received signed by D. Renaud
Mar.23,2012---------Check encashed
Mar.24,2012---------NOA1
Apr.19,2012----------Biometrics (Early Bio 4/11/2012)
May 2012 ------------Biometrics redo

Nov.30,2012---------RFE (fingerprint can't read needs to submit police clearance)

May 2013-------------Received Permanent Residence Card

00bor6fe477d3.png

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Out of curiosity, what is the expiration date on your EAD? Does it match your I-94 expiration date which by your timeline was around Thanksgiving?

I'm asking this because I've seen it said many times on VJ that applying for EAD on K-1 is useless as it is supposed to expire with your I-94.

I would just like to know if that's true or not...

Out of curiosity, what is the expiration date on your EAD? Does it match your I-94 expiration date which by your timeline was around Thanksgiving?

I'm asking this because I've seen it said many times on VJ that applying for EAD on K-1 is useless as it is supposed to expire with your I-94.

I would just like to know if that's true or not...

on my EAD card, the expiration date would be after a year. We apply EAD together with my AOS application last Nov 19 and got an email notification and told that my EAD was approved last february 7, 2011. As it shows on my EAD card, it would be expired on February 6, 2012 meaning my EAD is valid for ONE YEAR. When your applying for AOS, EAD and Advance parole are FREE so we just tae advantage of it since I havent got yet my green card, at least now I could do the job hunting :) hope this help

hi! Can you give us some points regarding the interview with CO in USEM. Our BIG day is on MArch 24, and we're trying to gather information that will help get ours done smoothly and quick ;-) Right now my fiance (Ann) is here with me in D.C under B2 visa & we're flying next month to Philippines for her interview..

hi there....hope this link would help you...this is my interview in USEM last Aug 16, 2010 with my fiancee...any questions feel free to asked.... http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/270738-my-us-embassy-interview-last-aug-16-2010/page__p__4144933__fromsearch__1#entry4144933

Filed: Country:
Timeline
on my EAD card, the expiration date would be after a year. We apply EAD together with my AOS application last Nov 19 and got an email notification and told that my EAD was approved last february 7, 2011. As it shows on my EAD card, it would be expired on February 6, 2012 meaning my EAD is valid for ONE YEAR. When your applying for AOS, EAD and Advance parole are FREE so we just tae advantage of it since I havent got yet my green card, at least now I could do the job hunting :) hope this help

Thanks for the reply, I thinks there is a lot of confusion around EAD & K-1. I've seen it stated that filing for EAD at all on K-1 is a waste because it's expiration is tied to the original I-94 expiration and I've seen it said that's only true if you apply for EAD without AOS. Your reply makes it clear the later one is true.

Thanks for the reply, I thinks there is a lot of confusion around EAD & K-1. I've seen it stated that filing for EAD at all on K-1 is a waste because it's expiration is tied to the original I-94 expiration and I've seen it said that's only true if you apply for EAD without AOS. Your reply makes it clear the later one is true.

I guess so...my i-94 is already expired last Nov 26, 2010...good day!!!

Timeline

hi there....hope this link would help you...this is my interview in USEM last Aug 16, 2010 with my fiancee...any questions feel free to asked.... http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/270738-my-us-embassy-interview-last-aug-16-2010/page__p__4144933__fromsearch__1#entry4144933

Thank you for sharing your experience with the USEM. I feel more relief and positive that Me & my fiance will get things done smoothly, calm and quick.. Best of luck to you and your love one.. Keep in touch :-)

Timeline

Congradulations :dance: :dance: :dance:

What's an EAD?

Congradulations :dance: :dance: :dance:

What's an EAD?

THANKS...EAD is Employement authorization giving me the privelege to work legally here in US even I still havent got my green card yet. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.