~Johnny~

R/T on Delta New Orleans to Kiev $587

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I just bought a R/T to Kiev on Delta's site for $587, from New Orleans to Kiev. Just yesterday it was $927. I'm departing 3/23 and returning 3/31.

Some folks may know my story, and it'll be a year in May since that happened and I think I'm ready to move on. Honestly I been lurking this sub forum for a while and really like the stories about Ukraine, the people, the women, and I most definitely want to hear that "click click click" sound everyone is talking about! :dance:

~Johnny~

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I just bought a R/T to Kiev on Delta's site for $587, from New Orleans to Kiev. Just yesterday it was $927. I'm departing 3/23 and returning 3/31.

Some folks may know my story, and it'll be a year in May since that happened and I think I'm ready to move on. Honestly I been lurking this sub forum for a while and really like the stories about Ukraine, the people, the women, and I most definitely want to hear that "click click click" sound everyone is talking about! :dance:

Good deal! I have a hard time to match that flying from NYC!

Good luck! The weather should be a bit warmer by then. Kreshatik Street on a warm Saturday evening is one of those places everyone should go at least once!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

:wow: That is a great price! I may try booking out of New Orleans myself!

Have a great trip

Edited by jimnlena

I-751 Vermont
Mailed 4/03/2012
Check Cashed 4/10/2012
Noa1 4/12/2012 receipt date 4/6/2012
Biometrics 4/19/2012 letter recieved
Biometrics 5/01/2012 done
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic toc..................................................

5/10/2013 Info pass for another year stamp

Tic Toc, Tic Toc.....................................

Second biometrics letter received 7/6/2013

Tic toc tic toc..........................................................................................

4/10/14 info pass for another year

Tic Toc, Tic toc

3/30/2015 info pass for another year stamp

9/10/2015 Notice for I-751 interview 9/22/2015 Our gov is so efficient just gotta love em in charge of health care!!

Good Luck to you. I love the Ukraine. I have been there 29 times. It is a good price out of New Orleans. I am planning on leaving to Yekaterinburg, Russia on March 8 out of New Orleans. Price is 1200.00, but I expect it since I fly Continental or Star Alliance partners. :-)

Timeline

Yeah, I really didn't plan on going so soon, I wanted to study my Russian a bit more, all I can say at this point is Spaceba Delta for giving me that push over the fence :blush: Actually I clicked the wrong month out of a mistake on Delta this afternoon and got the $587, almost fell out of my seat. Kayak and Orbitz were still showing $927 on Delta. I decided what the hell, March is a good time to go see Ukraine and bought the tickets. I may be hitting you guys up for some advice in the coming weeks. I really don't have a set plan and have never been to Ukraine. I'm getting an apartment at kievrent.com and have a few meetings set up with some girls. I really just want to get over there and enjoy a change in pace. I hear there's some great museums and historic sights to see. One girl I met said she wanted to take me to Dnipro park. I told her fine, as long as I don't have to eat any stinky fish :)

~Johnny~

You should have a great time in Kyiv. Hopefully most of the snow and cold weather will be gone and like the flowers in spring, the ladies will be in full bloom. There is an agency in Kyiv (Kiev for us Americans) called Kiev Connections that deals exclusively with women in Kiev. The owner is an American living in Kiev. They can also handle any translator problems you might have. Have fun, the search is just part of the fun. :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Oh yeah for any of you others there's CheapOair.com

I fly from Los Angeles to Kyiv all the time round trip

is like $980 R/T but of course I have to take a Bus

or Train to Rivne.

But its fun to see the big open land and the cutlure

My wife was working at the Musuem here in Rivne

where we met. Some how a reporter from some Ukraine

Newspaper фактьi got a hold of our story how we meet

and now everybody see us on the street here in Rivne

and it's interesting to deal and meet these people

who I dont even know. It's a small world really.

Nataliya had our son last thursday and at the

hospital woow somebody found out and next the people

working there started to come to her and offered

her a private room, and started giving her really

good care and treatment. It was just like being at a

US hospital great service and kind people.

Of course I'm accustom to like UCLA medical center

really nice 5 star place. Just to share the culture

of Ukraine. Soon off to the states in a month or so. (L):yes:

Anyway just a note..Good Luck to all

Timeline

Good luck, Johnny! You'll soon be one of the "enlightened" ones! =) Just remember to think with the right head! Like any country, there's good and there's bad and you have to use your judgement to tell the difference. Hope you have a blast and are pleasantly surprised with Ukraine!

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

You'll have a great time Johnny! Ukraine is a wonderful place. Just make sure you brush up on some of the cultural things. It's easy to offend some people sometimes.

Edited by Nikolaib

08/03/2010 - I-129F sent to VSC, Re-routed to Dallas

08/13/2010 - Check Cashed

08/16/2010 - NOA1 Received (NOA1 Date 08/11/2010)

- Called to change Country of Birth from "Unknown" to "Ukraine"

08/17/2010 - "Touched" (assuming to change Country of Birth)

08/18/2010 - "Touched"

10/03/2010 - "Touched" (Part of the VSC mass-touch)

01/25/2011 - Flew to Ukraine to be with Mila after WAY too long a wait

01/28/2011 - NOA2 Email Recieved!!! (Nice to get it together :))

02/03/2011 - NOA2 Letter Recieved

02/11/2011 - NVC Letter Recieved (Dated 02/08/2011)

03/15/2011 - INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!!!

03/18/2011 - VISA in hand

03/27/2011 - POE - JFK

Timeline

OMG its Johnny from the Philipines and Peru :lol:

Odd seeing a UA flag now.

Its a learning process. FSU women are not for beginners

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

OMG its Johnny from the Philipines and Peru :lol:

Odd seeing a UA flag now.

PI was just an unbelievable mind #$%^. I never dreamed in my wildest dreams that someone could do what that girl did.....but life goes on and karma is a $%%^^

But I went to Peru not for love this round, just to be with a friend to help me clear my head and Lima is a cool place to relax and do just that. My Peruana and I are still really good friends but it was not meant to be. We both know it. She was concerned about my health and asked me to come visit.

I'm ready to get serious about this again and try to do it right. It may mean lots of trips to Ukraine, who knows? I'm being more critical in my search this time as well and looking at lots of things that I didn't consider before (Age, habits, hobbies, job, education, etc). And learning new cultures is the best part of the journey and..... I've ALWAYS been highly attracted to RUB girls! And these guys in the RUB forum always seem so damn happy with their spouses!!! Now back to my Pimsluer Russian...lesson III....uggghhh :help:

Edited by ~Johnny~

~Johnny~

Timeline

Gary - I can def relate .... I'll need to keep every internal sensor up and running because those girls in UA so smoking hot they could make me jump in the fire and I wouldn't know it...... :devil:

Edited by ~Johnny~

~Johnny~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.