xbox

Do I need a copy of her passport?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

What stage are you in your time line? Between NOA1 and NOA2, AOS, Visa interview, Which service center are you dealing with NVC? Type of Visa K1, K3....

Please take the time and fill out your profile with things like Service center, consulate, and times items sent and received.

This helps us all with understanding your situation and what you are dealing with.

Your profile is incompleate.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=5406

:time:

and you dont have a time line. http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=5406

You will get more help if you help us by taking the time to enter this data.

Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
What stage are you in your time line? Between NOA1 and NOA2, AOS, Visa interview, Which service center are you dealing with NVC? Type of Visa K1, K3....

Please take the time and fill out your profile with things like Service center, consulate, and times items sent and received.

This helps us all with understanding your situation and what you are dealing with.

Your profile is incompleate.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=5406

:time:

and you dont have a time line. http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=5406

You will get more help if you help us by taking the time to enter this data.

Here you go!! :D all completed now can i get some help? :help: haha.. By the way, i just saw your timeline and you just started your process, let me know if I can help you too because I been through it all as well.. :star:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Great about the data entry! Thanks.

About the passport, from your timeline you are at the removing conditions stage! The passport is lost? Anyway iI think it wont be needed for conditional removal, dose she have other documents like birth certificate, and photo id like a drivers license?

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Great about the data entry! Thanks.

About the passport, from your timeline you are at the removing conditions stage! The passport is lost? Anyway iI think it wont be needed for conditional removal, dose she have other documents like birth certificate, and photo id like a drivers license?

I have the passport, but in the process of renewing it :blush: Yes, I do have all the other documents..

Filed: Country: Sweden
Timeline

I did not send in a copy of my husband's passport for our I-751 packet. (He is the green card holder.) When we were approved a few months later, we needed his passport so they could stamp it. But stamping is optional as always.

"When all else fails, read the instructions."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.