korinalle

Has your relative ever been under immigration proceedings?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Finland
Timeline

Ok i'm not sure which box should i check.. Removal or Exlusion/deportation.

I had aplied for a tourist visa to the united states and got denied. I didn't know that i was not allowed to enter united states anymore whitout a visa and the new ESTA program in internet gave me green papers. So i tried to enter and i told in the green form you have to fill i had been denied a visa. Then they took me to custodity and sent me home on next plane. So what should i check? and should i include the ducument from the interview at the airport where i tell why i had tried to come to states?

Does this cause me to need some other papers for the I-130 packet?

event.png

Filed: Country:
Timeline

What exactly does the document you received at the airport say?

Did they allow you to withdraw your application to enter?

Filed: Country: Finland
Timeline

I have no idea if they let me to whitdraw my aplication to enter.. but the papers. It is a "record of sworn statement in administrative proceeding" and it is the documentation of the interview.

In the beginning he is telling me that he is desiring to take my sworn tatement regarding my apolication for admission to the united states and asking me if i'm willing to ansver his questions. Then he is asking me my name, if my parents been in states where i am from and so on. At the end he says " You are refused to the united states under the visa waiver program under section 212(A) (7) (a) (i) (I) as an immigrant whitout documentation and on any subsequent trips you will be required to get a visa before coming to the United states."

event.png

Ok i'm not sure which box should i check.. Removal or Exlusion/deportation.

I had aplied for a tourist visa to the united states and got denied. I didn't know that i was not allowed to enter united states anymore whitout a visa and the new ESTA program in internet gave me green papers. So i tried to enter and i told in the green form you have to fill i had been denied a visa. Then they took me to custodity and sent me home on next plane. So what should i check? and should i include the ducument from the interview at the airport where i tell why i had tried to come to states?

Does this cause me to need some other papers for the I-130 packet?

Question: You stated that you did not know you were not allowed to enter the US anymore without a visa. Had you had a visa before or overstayed on the VWP before the trip when you were denied entry?

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

Service Center : Vermont Service Center
Consulate : Bogota, Colombia
Marriage: 2009-08-01
I-130 Sent : 2009-09-29
I-130 NOA1 : 2009-10-06
I-130 Approved : 2010-03-18
NVC Received : 2010-03-23
Case Completed at NVC : 2010-09-16
Interview Date : December 16, 2010
Interview Result : APPROVED
Visa Received : 12/27/10
US Entry :12/29/10
Two-year green card received: 1/19/11
SSN received: 2/2/11
Lifting of Conditions Filed 10/1/12
Lifting of Conditions NOA 10/9/12
Lifting of Conditions Biometrics Appt 10/31/12

Lifting of Conditions Approved 12/10/12

10-yr green card received 1/8/13

N-400 Naturalization Application 10/1/2013
Marital Bliss: Endless

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.