sajaan

very urgent best advise needed

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

i am the petitioner my income was not much and i couldnt use my wifes income for some reson thats why i had to get this two joint sponor

Again you can only use one joint sponsor per intending immigrant not two joint sponsors, if a joint sponsor is unable to show sufficient income to support immigrant they they are unsuitable to be a joint sponsor.

In your case you are sponsor, wife is not a joint sponsor, she will simply be a member of your household and provide an I-864A to ADD her income to yours, and if this is not enough to meet the requirement then you get a joint sponsor who will use an I-864.

You: I-864, Wife I-864A, Joint sponsor I-864...

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

yaanddan thank you again ,they already have both of ours affidavit I-864 myself with $25000. I864A wife $32000. and my joint sponsor I-864 single with one dependent $46000. on mine and my wife we put all intending immigrants right. on my joint sponsor we put 5 immigrants.so thats 7 ppl on her affidavit rite poverty line says $41,587 for 7ppl . dont you think myself and wife income is more then enough for other two immigrants . so how come they are asking for one more joint sponsor . i think they not even bothering to look at mine and wife affidavit . what should, what should i do now shuold i send them 2nd joint sponor which they alredy had and they gave my sister back on the interview day it has 2 intending immigrants on plus her 3 dependents with $38000 so 2 plus 4 6ppl poverty line for 6 is $36,912. why they gave her back on 1st place, dont know it was by mistake they gave her back or whats the reson. should i email them and ask them to look and use my I-864 and my wife I864A that should cover all immigrants along with my 1st joint sponsor . my sister called them yesterday and the oprator said just send what u have. that affidavit is from july 2010 is it ok to send, is it still good. :unsure: please help thank you very much plz reply soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.