Iuliia+Nick

medical cost

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello everyone! We just got our NOA 2. Now I am thinking about my med test. How knows how much it costs in Ukraine and if you need to have special injections before it. How does it go? Thanks.

K1/K2 visa

I 129F sent - 201-08-30

NOA1 - 2010-09-03

NOA2 - 2011-01-24

Interview - 2011-02-22

K1 visa received - 2011-03-01

Entried US - 2011-03-06

Marriage - 2011-05-01

AOS

EAS filed - 2011-05-20

NOA (text/e-mail) - 2011-06-15

Hard copies by mail - 2011-06-20

Biometrix letter received - 2011-06-27

Biometrix - 2011-07-20

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello everyone! We just got our NOA 2. Now I am thinking about my med test. How knows how much it costs in Ukraine and if you need to have special injections before it. How does it go? Thanks.

Unless it changed recently, it was $125 payable in CASH, US DOLLARS. You can make the appointment for the day before the interview if you want and the results will be available after 3pm the same day. Make the interview date forst and then make the medical appointment. Call them and see what days they are open. They will randomly decide to close on Wednesdays or Fridays, or whatever. It IS Ukraine.

Check the most recent vaccination requirements for Ukrainian citizens (they do change)and make sure she has ALL of them before her medical exam. She can get them at any doctor. Gather her vaccination records and take them with her to the medical. Be sure to ask for them to complete form "DS-3025" and make SURE they check the "vaccinations complete" box on the form. That is all you will need for the AOS, you do NOT need it for the visa. Vaccinations are NOT required for a K-1 visa, they are required for the AOS and it will be far cheaper to have them done in Ukraine rather than getting a civil surgeon to sign off on them here. CS's tend to be parasites and can charge whatever they want and take advantage of that.

If she does not get all her vaccinations, do not panic, she will get her visa and can get the vaccinations here before filing for AOS, it will just cost more and be more complicated.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

moving thread to:

US Embassy and Consulate Discussion

This is the place to post your experiences or questions related to this last step before moving to the US. Topics relating to I-134's, packets sent from consulate and medical & police certificates should be posted here.

YMMV

Timeline

Unless it changed recently, it was $125 payable in CASH, US DOLLARS. You can make the appointment for the day before the interview if you want and the results will be available after 3pm the same day. Make the interview date forst and then make the medical appointment. Call them and see what days they are open. They will randomly decide to close on Wednesdays or Fridays, or whatever. It IS Ukraine.

Check the most recent vaccination requirements for Ukrainian citizens (they do change)and make sure she has ALL of them before her medical exam. She can get them at any doctor. Gather her vaccination records and take them with her to the medical. Be sure to ask for them to complete form "DS-3025" and make SURE they check the "vaccinations complete" box on the form. That is all you will need for the AOS, you do NOT need it for the visa. Vaccinations are NOT required for a K-1 visa, they are required for the AOS and it will be far cheaper to have them done in Ukraine rather than getting a civil surgeon to sign off on them here. CS's tend to be parasites and can charge whatever they want and take advantage of that.

If she does not get all her vaccinations, do not panic, she will get her visa and can get the vaccinations here before filing for AOS, it will just cost more and be more complicated.

Thank you so much!!! It will definitely help me!!!

K1/K2 visa

I 129F sent - 201-08-30

NOA1 - 2010-09-03

NOA2 - 2011-01-24

Interview - 2011-02-22

Entried US - 2011-03-06

Marriage - 2011-05-01

AOS

EAS filed - 2011-05-20

Biometrix - 2011-07-20

Timeline

Thanks so much. It has a lot of useful information. I did not visit this website before.

K1/K2 visa

I 129F sent - 201-08-30

NOA1 - 2010-09-03

NOA2 - 2011-01-24

Interview - 2011-02-22

Entried US - 2011-03-06

Marriage - 2011-05-01

AOS

EAS filed - 2011-05-20

Biometrix - 2011-07-20

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.