^_^

Shopkeeper and his son struggle with armed raiders at a shop in north London

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Footage of a shopkeeper and his son fighting off two masked robbers armed with a gun and a knife has been released by police.

The CCTV images show the suspects enter the Gonca supermarket on Blackstock Road in Finsbury Park, north London.

The gunman is seen pistol-whipping the son, 25, and the knifeman repeatedly trying to stab his father, 46.

Both the shopkeeper and his son escaped with cuts and bruises and were treated in hospital.

Police describe the knifeman and gunman as black, and aged about 20.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12228125

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Rumors of British gentility have been greatly exaggerated.

what in the world is that profile pic of now? :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Can you imagine if that shopkeeper would've been armed? They fought 'em off barehanded!

If the shopkeepers would've been armed there'd be two less robbers in Finsbury Park.

Either way, that video reminded me of "yours says replica and mine says Desert Eagle .50" and that knife? Come on! THE WHIFF! Dude struck a dozen times and whiffed every one of them. Those dudes would be toast in America.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Can you imagine if that shopkeeper would've been armed? They fought 'em off barehanded!

If the shopkeepers would've been armed there'd be two less robbers in Finsbury Park.

Either way, that video reminded me of "yours says replica and mine says Desert Eagle .50" and that knife? Come on! THE WHIFF! Dude struck a dozen times and whiffed every one of them. Those dudes would be toast in America.

The beauty of it over there is: A criminal with a gun and even half a brain is KING.

Clearly these clowns lack even half a brain they way they allowed themselves to physically engage the shopkeepers.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

The beauty of it over there is: A criminal with a gun and even half a brain is KING.

Clearly these clowns lack even half a brain they way they allowed themselves to physically engage the shopkeepers.

The article said, "fought them off" and then revealed it was only after they made off with 300 lbs. If those dummies could steal 300 lbs. like that, imagine what the government could do!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"