sharpcar

fees for medical exams at juarez mexico

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hi there thank you for stopping by and helping me on this one my fiancee is in mexico hopefully soon going over there for interview just trying to figure out how much should i take with me to cover all the fees i read somewhere on vj that the fees have gone up drasticly 350.00 for exams???since my fiancee has a child of 13 years old would she pay the same and would we get results same day as well any info is appreciated just tring to figure things out before it becomes a bag of surprises or nightmares thank you have a great day and good luck to you in your visa journey tooo..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

are you sure you aren't thinking of the 350$ new fee for the interview?

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

are you sure you aren't thinking of the 350$ new fee for the interview?

mmmhhh i think thats probaly what it is then???? i was under the immpresion that it was for medical exams..so i would guess its just a one time 350 fee that would cover my fiancee and daughter for interview.aside would be cost for exams those cost have stayed the same or have risen as well??? one other question if any body knows my daughter is 13 i understand that she will have to go for exam as well but can it be done with her moms at the same time and get the results at the same time or for childeren is it different???thank you all that answer and wishing good luck to all of you with your visa journey

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

moving thread to:

US Embassy and Consulate Discussion

This is the place to post your experiences or questions related to this last step before moving to the US. Topics relating to I-134's, packets sent from consulate and medical & police certificates should be posted here.

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

350 fee is per person and your fianceé has to pay in advance in BANAMEX in Cd. Juarez. The fee for medical exams for adults is 180 (aproximately), children under 15 is 60 USD (aproximately). The results are ready the same day for adults, if there wasn't any issue. Children's results are delivered 3 or 4 days after.

Good luck!!!

oh well just gots to get prepared i guess...that 350 hurts but its well worth it in the end,they shoulndt or hope they dont charge me another 350 for my daughter as for my daughters medicals im gonna have to figure out what to do cause im flying in to be with my fiancee but my days are gonna be very limited and to wait 4-5 days i dont think i will be able too unless i plan to change jobs or i get fired...do i the petioner have to be at the interview i know its to support my fiancee and my daughter and it might give us better leverage at the interview but it seems very hard with people on my job getting laid off and me being dept supervisor i dont think i well get off any ideas and thank you for your input just tryin to stay a step ahead

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I understand how you fee: the wait is hard, fees are high but it's worth it because in the end you'll be reunited with your loved ones.

It's better to be well-informed about each detail in this process. So feel free to ask some questions about this topic... Saludos!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.