sunshinecountry

Some Questions about filling out I-129F for my fiance

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Madagascar
Timeline

So I am starting to fill out the I-129F and getting my fiance visa all put together but I have some questions about what how to fill some things out?

1. My fiance lives in Jamaica, and he doesnt have a "street number" he has a road that he lives on and i know the name of that but there is no street number (I mean he doesnt even have a mail box) should I just put the street name down for his address or should I put the post office down where he would collect any mail?

this is my biggest concern!

2. When it comes to sending the package, when its finished, where should I send it... to the service center? (which for me would be Vermonts) or do I send it to Dallas?

3. If you are filling out a co-sponsor for the I-134 is there a place on the form where it can be stated that they are a co-sponsor, or does it even matter?

4. Does anyone know if there is an age limit to filing the forms. I'm 19 years old, do I need to be 21? (I wouldnt think so but I worry about it)

Thanks For all the help!!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So I am starting to fill out the I-129F and getting my fiance visa all put together but I have some questions about what how to fill some things out?

1. My fiance lives in Jamaica, and he doesnt have a "street number" he has a road that he lives on and i know the name of that but there is no street number (I mean he doesnt even have a mail box) should I just put the street name down for his address or should I put the post office down where he would collect any mail?

2. When it comes to sending the package, when its finished, where should I send it... to the service center? (which for me would be Vermonts) or do I send it to Dallas?

3. If you are filling out a co-sponsor for the I-134 is there a place on the form where it can be stated that they are a co-sponsor, or does it even matter?

4. Does anyone know if there is an age limit to filing the forms. I'm 19 years old, do I need to be 21? (I wouldnt think so but I worry about it)

Write the street name down , the post office and the parish and your are good to go.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Madagascar
Timeline

Write the street name down , the post office and the parish and your are good to go.

Thank you for you help,

But for some reason I do not see on either forms where I would be able to write BOTH the street name and the Post office down

the form says

street and number: I could either write (Newell street) which is the street that he lives on... Or I could write (Newell district) which is the post office but then it would lead me to put down a different "city" then the one that he lives in, since the post office is not located in the same city/town has he is.... dont really know which to write...

do they want his address to send him mail? maybe for after the visa has a gone through or do they want to know the living address?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

1. My fiance lives in Jamaica, and he doesnt have a "street number" he has a road that he lives on and i know the name of that but there is no street number (I mean he doesnt even have a mail box) should I just put the street name down for his address or should I put the post office down where he would collect any mail? Put both addresses. this is my biggest concern!What I did wwas put his residence on the form and on my cover letter I put the mailing address on a cover letter that I did and notated that one was the mailing address andthe other was his residence

2. When it comes to sending the package, when its finished, where should I send it... to the service center? (which for me would be Vermonts) or do I send it to Dallas? You send it to the Serivece Center for you state.

3. If you are filling out a co-sponsor for the I-134 is there a place on the form where it can be stated that they are a co-sponsor, or does it even matter? Not sure on this one. I believe you and each cosponsor will have to filll out a form. maybe someone can address that or you

4. Does anyone know if there is an age limit to filing the forms. I'm 19 years old, do I need to be 21? (I wouldnt think so but I worry about it) You a legal age to file

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Thank you,

but unfortunately it wouldnt allow me to open the link.

http://www.visajourney.com/content/examples

If that does not work, look at the top of the page for example forms. it will take you there. Also at the top you can type in any topic that you would like more info on. For example: cosponsor. Good Luck!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Your Fiance should know his mailing address. EH just needs to use Whatever address he use when he accepts his mails, the address he use for conducting business etc.

po. box 660151, dallas, tx 75266

The form does not ask for this information however when the alien* adjust status to that of a permanent resident will need good AOS documents then.

You can be 19 and submit the form.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

let him tell u his mailing address and put that

eg.

newell po

st. elizabeth

jamaica.

just make sure to put the address he GETS mail cos the embassy in jamaica will b mailing him packet 3 when the time comes and u dont want it to get lost...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.