love100

Need help with the I-134 form

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline

HI:

I am really lucky to have found this page and to know that i am not alone on this.

My name is Eliana and I am from Argentina, with my fiance we are just starting to fill the I-129F application.

When we filled the forms G-325 and printed them the it does not show the whole date.Its like the last number of the year is missing in the form.so it will print it like 01/07/201 intead of 01/07.2011. I know its a problem of the form and I am using the forms of the uscis offical site, I dont know what to do because our package can be denied for somethins like this.

Other thing I was following step by step what we have to send with the I-129 F but i want to be ready for when we get the NOA2.

and I am worry about the I-134 form, my boyfriend in the last years was working in unestable jobs so he did not pay taxes before june 2010.

In June 2010 he got a good job, he already got a raise months later in december 2010. and he is paying taxes now.

His income is of $24.000 a year right now. And in about June or July he will get a bonus of $6000 and later in December another raise.

He does not own a house and he have 3 kids,who do not live with him but they are dependant.

Well I know he will do better every year, because he already got a raise not even a year after start working,and he will get a bonus next june-july and other raise by the end of the year.

But i am afraid that him having an income of $24000 a year with 3 kids+me+him= 5 people won't be enough, plus he hasn't paid the taxes of the last years.

He thinks that with his income and knowing through the years he will do better at his job is enough,and that we do not need a co-sponsor, but i know we do.

So I would like to know if the taxes thing will be an issue??

If what is the minimun income he should have for 5 people?

and if we do find an sponsor con be this sponsor be a friend of him.(He doesn't have family).

If my fiance's friend help us, does my fiance have to be the sponsor and his friend the co-sponsor?

If the answer is yes, do they have to file the same form (I-134)????

My English is kind of broken but I hope i made this understable.

Thanks very much and I would appreciate your help =)

K-1 VISA

02-03-2011 - I-129F sent

02-04-2011 - I-129F received. Signed by Vill.

02-10-2011 - NOA1 (Email-message)

02-15-2011- NOA1 (Hard-copy received)

03-06-2011 - NOA2(email-text message)

NOA2 (3 MONTHS,3 WEEKS,4 DAYS)

06-15-2011- Packet 3 received by email

08-04-2011- Packet 3 Back to the Embassy

08-25-2011- Packet 4 Received (Interview day:09-08-2011)

09-08-2011- Interview (APPROVED)

09-13-2011- Visa Received (It took only 3 business days)

09-22-2011- POE

09-23-2011- My baby's B-day!

AOS

11-18-2011- We got married!

01-20-2012- AOS package sent

01-23-2012- AOS package received by USCIS

01-27-2012- NOA1 (email)

02-01-2012- NOA 1 (Hard-Copy Received)

02-07-2012- Biometrics Appointment Notice Received

02-13-2012- Email saying case was transferred to another office(Waiting for the hard copy to see where it was sent)

02-17-2012- Hard-Copy received- AOS transferred to CSC

02-21-2012- Biometrics Appointment-

03-13-2012- Biometrics Retaken due to they didn't take right my fingerprints.

HI:

I am really lucky to have found this page and to know that i am not alone on this.

My name is Eliana and I am from Argentina, with my fiance we are just starting to fill the I-129F application.

When we filled the forms G-325 and printed them the it does not show the whole date.Its like the last number of the year is missing in the form.so it will print it like 01/07/201 intead of 01/07.2011.

Just type it as 1/7/2011 so that the year can be seen as a whole.

I know its a problem of the form and I am using the forms of the uscis offical site, I dont know what to do because our package can be denied for somethins like this.

Other thing I was following step by step what we have to send with the I-129 F but i want to be ready for when we get the NOA2.

and I am worry about the I-134 form, my boyfriend in the last years was working in unestable jobs so he did not pay taxes before june 2010.

In June 2010 he got a good job, he already got a raise months later in december 2010. and he is paying taxes now.

His income is of $24.000 a year right now. And in about June or July he will get a bonus of $6000 and later in December another raise.

He does not own a house and he have 3 kids,who do not live with him but they are dependant.

Well I know he will do better every year, because he already got a raise not even a year after start working,and he will get a bonus next june-july and other raise by the end of the year.

But i am afraid that him having an income of $24000 a year with 3 kids+me+him= 5 people won't be enough, plus he hasn't paid the taxes of the last years.

He thinks that with his income and knowing through the years he will do better at his job is enough,and that we do not need a co-sponsor, but i know we do.

So I would like to know if the taxes thing will be an issue??

If what is the minimun income he should have for 5 people?

and if we do find an sponsor con be this sponsor be a friend of him.(He doesn't have family).

If my fiance's friend help us, does my fiance have to be the sponsor and his friend the co-sponsor?

If the answer is yes, do they have to file the same form (I-134)????

My English is kind of broken but I hope i made this understable.

Thanks very much and I would appreciate your help =)

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.