Karen422

Form i-134 Help and more

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Honduras
Timeline

Hello!

I have a couple of questions in regards to the Affidavit of Support and was hoping someone out here might be able to help :). I am a recent college graduate and this past year I had been volunteering as a teacher in Honduras where I met my fiance and surprise surprise got pregnant...

At the school where I worked, I received only a small stipend in the form of Honduran lempiras and have absolutely no money. I am fully dependent on my parents for financial support. How should I fill out form i-134? I do not have any of the necessary documents for that form (tax returns from the last year etc). Or is it okay to only have my parents fill out the Affidavit of Support on my behalf? Can they deny a visa because I (the petitioner) have no money? Not sure what to do or who to call. I have been trying to reach the visa help line at the embassy in Honduras but seems that the line is always busy...

So I'm new at all this visa stuff and was wondering if there are any k-1 visa cases that can get priority? I know we all want the visa rapido but I'm pretty sure that my fiance will not be able to get his visa in time for the birth of our daughter... big bummer :(. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help!! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

They do have expedite requests, but having a baby is not one of the criteria to be granted one, maybe he can visit with a tourist visa?

The I-134 has to be filled out by you regardless of no income and no tax returns. You will likely need to include a letter as to why you have not filed or file a 0 return and include the tax return anyways.

You will need your parents to help sponsor, so they would also fill out and supply the support documents with their forms.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

This form is not filed with I-129F petition, so will move this topic to the consulate embassy forum.

Technically I-134 is a solo sponsor form, and is required from the petitioner, however most consulates will accept two, one from petitioner, and one from a co-sponsor. What country will you be dealing with?? Your profile lacks this information.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Country: Honduras
Timeline

This form is not filed with I-129F petition, so will move this topic to the consulate embassy forum.

Technically I-134 is a solo sponsor form, and is required from the petitioner, however most consulates will accept two, one from petitioner, and one from a co-sponsor. What country will you be dealing with?? Your profile lacks this information.

Ahh sorry guess I'll have to fix my profile. But Honduras is the country I will be dealing with....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.