Palladin

Super Fast K-1 Petition Approval?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Are they processing some of the K-1 petitions super fast now?

Today, while check the case status of my own case, just out of curiousity I tried a slightly different number, right before or after my own. One of the number pretty close to mine shows a post-approval activity already!!!

=========================================

Your Current Case Status for Form I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

WAC119####909

Your Case Status:

Post Decision Activity

Post Decision Activity

On January 5, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

========================================

How could it be possible? The number is only a few places AFTER my number, and my petition was only received Dec. 20, 2010. Are they processing some applications super fast or what? If the guy/gal mailed in his/her petition at about the same time as I did, then from NOA1 to NOA2 was only 21 days!!!

Edited by Palladin

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Congrats on that, however the centers having the problems are VSC and CSC, not TSC where your petition is.

SEE:

129fcomparison.gif

Since you WILL be dealing with Guangzhou, and that consulate tends to hand out denials to K-1's like candy, you may want to visit, Join and read all you can about the tough process through GUZ here: http://candleforlove.com

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Timeline

Impossible to compare one case to another without looking at all the information.

"superfast" cases could be a military fiance, and military gets high priorty at USCIS and NVC especially if there is a deployment issue.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Congrats on that, however the centers having the problems are VSC and CSC, not TSC where your petition is.

SEE:

129fcomparison.gif

Since you WILL be dealing with Guangzhou, and that consulate tends to hand out denials to K-1's like candy, you may want to visit, Join and read all you can about the tough process through GUZ here: http://candleforlove.com

There are no I-129F petitions at TSC. They are now all mailed to a lockbox in Lewisville, TX 50 miles from TSC in Mesquite. CSC transferred some I-130 files to TSC back in November but they are not in the K1 picture at all.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

The similarity to your number does not necessarily mean that it was close to your petition timewise.

I surveyed a few different case numbers and I confirmed yes indeed the case numbers are in sequential corresponding to initial filing time.

It's not me who was lucky, the guy/gal just a few places after me got lucky. He/she must have filed on Dec. 20 or 21, 2010 and got an I-129F approval already.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.