FLBoy82

Financial question

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I am looking to see if anyone has ran across somebody else in my situation. I am currently a graduate student in engineering. I worked as an engineer from 2008 to December of 2009. Unfortunately, about two months after I left my job I met a girl from the Philippines. I visited her in August and we talk every day.

Anyways, I really want to get her here (K1 Visa). I do work at an engineering firm, but I don't work full time. I just started this job a couple weeks ago, but I am projected to make enough to meet the financial obligation. The problem is, I did not work in 2010 since I was in school. My parents make really good money and they are willing to co-sponsor, but I know that the Philippines is reluctant to accept them. I am about to send the application in anyways, but I am not that confident it will work.

I need some advice!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

File a Zero return for 2010, the consulate can request a return to be attached to I-134.

I-134 is needed for visa interview not when filing I-129F.

It will be 7-9 months from filing I-129F to interview, so if your work all this time, then you should have enough evidence built up to show can provide support.

You should attach to I-134 for interview, past 3 years returns or better yet simple IRS transcripts, copies of 6 months or so pay stubs, and a letter from your employer..

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The income they will look at will be the 2011 income, your CURRENT, income. As Yu said, you wont have the interview for quite a few months after filing the petition which will be a generous amount of time for you to get a letter from employer and paystubs for the interview.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

• 2 weeks later...

Start you own company, Get a payroll service to cut you a check weekly or every two weeks.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.