Berk

G325a

5 posts in this topic

Hey Guys and Gals,

I have just noticed something on my G325a form and am starting to worry as it is getting close-ish as to when I should hear back about my NO2.

Under the section:"Former Husbands & Wife (If none state so)" I left blank because I didn't see the (If none state so statement) and I have never been married before - Would this result in a RFE

Also under: "Applicants last address outside the United States of more than one year" - I left blank because I have been in the same address for 10 years, I spoke to someone at the US embassy in london and they said it should be fine because i've been there for 10 years - Would this result in a RFE?

And finally under: "Applicant’s name in native alphabet" - I left blank because I thought you would only need to answer that if your language was anything other than english..

Every thing else on the form is complete and signed etc. I am really starting to worry now... I've redone the g325a form and added the answers and I have done a cover letter just in case detailing the bits that I oversaw.

Do you think based on the above that I would get a RFE or Denied???

Edited by Berk

I-129F Sent : 2010-08-02

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-08-16

Touched : 2010-08-20

Don't worry. While it is better to write none instead of leaving fields blank, they won't deny you because you left something blank when the answer is none. Especially Alphabet in non-roman letters - you only need to answer that if your naive language is Chinese or something. I wrote my husband's name in Hebrew in that spot (I guess to match up on foreign documents) but if you use roman letters for your alphabet, you don't need to fill out that part. As to the other things, I am not sure but you should be fine. If there is a question as to whether you were previously married or not, they may send an RFE, but they can look over the whole petition and fill in some blanks. Relax! /does a relax dance :)

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Don't worry. While it is better to write none instead of leaving fields blank, they won't deny you because you left something blank when the answer is none. Especially Alphabet in non-roman letters - you only need to answer that if your naive language is Chinese or something. I wrote my husband's name in Hebrew in that spot (I guess to match up on foreign documents) but if you use roman letters for your alphabet, you don't need to fill out that part. As to the other things, I am not sure but you should be fine. If there is a question as to whether you were previously married or not, they may send an RFE, but they can look over the whole petition and fill in some blanks. Relax! /does a relax dance :)

Lol I am trying to but why is it now that I have noticed these things!

It's so close to finding out and I could really do without an RFE, I feel so dumb not noticing before and not even seeing it when I first completed the form. I was so excited doing the form that I just breezed through it and posted it off to my fiance to get things going..

I am praying to god that when someone looks across the whole petition and the evidence we submitted that they will put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

VJ has example forms that are filled out that you can look at and kind of follow when you are filling out your own. Top of the page in the light blue bar button EXAMPLE FORMS. They are your friends :)

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

VJ has example forms that are filled out that you can look at and kind of follow when you are filling out your own. Top of the page in the light blue bar button EXAMPLE FORMS. They are your friends :)

haha I didnt even know this site existed when I completed my forms and sent them away otherwise I would of used it. I got myself an immigration pack with the all forms and instructions on and we done it ourselves.. However, from what I have read on this site we practically submitted everything that was required anyway it's just these little niggling things that I have just noticed now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.