jojototo

hand written correction on forms

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi Friends,

I typed out all the forms, but there are few minor corrections I made by hand-writing, is it acceptable?

Thanks!!

As long as the corrections are not sratched out which will appear suspicious depending on the appearance. I left certain fields empty as i knew that I must write the full answer in the space procvided. You may want to include a second page referencing the question/s requiring additional explanations. What forms exactly are you talking about.

Filed: Timeline

I am talking about the G325A form,

There are some typos as 2007 should be 2009, so I just corrected it with a pen....

Do you think it is ok?

Thanks

As long as the corrections are not sratched out which will appear suspicious depending on the appearance. I left certain fields empty as i knew that I must write the full answer in the space procvided. You may want to include a second page referencing the question/s requiring additional explanations. What forms exactly are you talking about.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

That is fine

eligibility Criteria: 3 years

10-14-2013: Eligibility Date

11-01-2013: Application Sent

11-04-2013: Application Received

11-04-2013: Priority Date

11-07-2013: Check/Money Order Cashed

11-13-2013: Bio-metric Letter sent Date

11-18-2013: Bio-metric Date (Walk in)

12-12-2013: In-line for Interview

01-02-2014: Interview Date Letter Received

02-05-2014: Interview

02-14-2014: Oath scheduling que

03-25-2014: Oath scheduled

03-28-2014: Oath Date Letter Received

04-24-2014: Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am talking about the G325A form,

There are some typos as 2007 should be 2009, so I just corrected it with a pen....

Do you think it is ok?

Thanks

If this is the only signed form of the beneficiary that you have with you, then you may be ok. I had typed three versions for my husband and had him review carefully before printing the form for his signature and had him sign a blank version as well. You must have everything correct before sending it in. I looked at my husband's G-325 form where I filled in spaces with black ink. They approved our case. I would always get multiple forms with your significant's other signature as back up.

I hope that my explanation help you.

Edited by D & H 4ever

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.