A and T

Are the mods racist?

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Or when people hijack a point for their own petty personal reasons.

That too.:thumbs:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Why is it, when someone makes negative comments , or say horrible things , nothing happens to them. But when someone points out that they are not being polite and its not welcome , the mods instead, will defend the poster of the inflammatory, or hateful material

Just today, a user under the name "boing" , under a post about a hotel that caught fire in the philippines where 15 people died. He decides to post pictures of a person on fire in the thread. Several people reported it, including myself, I called the guy an idiot of course and was just waiting for him to be banned. But guess what?

Instead I was told I would be banned, and his posts were fine, they just had him edit his posts

How can VJ support the death of 15 people that burned alive in a hotel? How can a mod allow people to post and say such things while doing nothing to them, and trying to punish those that have a problem with it?

Here is the thread in question http://www.visajourn...rsing-students/ , his statements have been edited since the original issue

I've been on the internet for a very long time and this has been one of the most racist places I have ever been online. And its not just this single issue, its many things . One guy was saying things like " When I tell my wife to do something she will do it, or I will make her" and "if she doesnt I will send her back to the jungle"

Really?? That type of talk of tolerated here? Its as if people are not even people, VJ mods allow people to down on others like dogs why is that? Is it a money thing here? If you pay you can say and do what you want no matter how bad it is?

I see people being attacked and the mods do nothing to help the person being attacked, but when someone posts hateful comments, the mods defend it . Why is that?

Once my immigration is done I plan to leave the site and not recommended that anyone else join, sad too, it has a few good members that aren't like this but the rest are very bad

I see this happen allot also. I wonder if for pure entertainment value? As far as members like the man that sent his wife back to the jungle, if that man wants to talk and look like an idiot, i'd say let the mods allow it. People like that will never need a site like this anyway. How could anyone want to give advice to a person like this if they petition again. It is what it is, the mods will referee as always and we will see this kind of spectacle from time to time. I feel your pain.

The Buddha said "The more loving the more suffering"

By birth is not one an outcast,

By birth is not one a noble,but

By action is one an outcast,

By action is one a noble.

Buddha.