BellaRose

people at NVC are sleeping

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Samoa
Timeline

I sent my DS-230 20 days ago. I know they received it because they signed for it. But they still didn't pick it up to enter it into the system. NVC is usually on the ball....what's the issue? Is anyone else experiencing a slow NVC process? :huh:

If I could be anything, I would be a tear.

Born in your eye, Live on your cheek, and Die at your lips.

<3 --<--@

Marriage: 2008-10-15

Husband left w/o deportation:2008-10-22

I-130/I129f Sent: 2008-11-20

Interview Date: 2009-08-11

K3 DENIED Back to USCIS

Action to deny RFE: 2010-07-01

REAFFIRMED!!! :) : 2010-10-02

NVC Received 2nd time: 2010-10-14

Everything paid by: 2010-10-19

Sent DS230: 2010-11-23

NVC RFE received: 2010-12-17

Case Complete NVC:2011-01-03

Second Interview IR-1:2011-02-10

PUT IN AP!!!!!!

THIRD INTERVIEW: 2012-07-17

We were denied based on overstay, not misdemeanor conviction.

WE CAN FINALLY SUBMIT I-601 WAIVER!!

Submit I-601: 2012-09-29

Waiver Aproved:?

Visa Received:?

US Entry:?

I sent my DS-230 20 days ago. I know they received it because they signed for it. But they still didn't pick it up to enter it into the system. NVC is usually on the ball....what's the issue? Is anyone else experiencing a slow NVC process? :huh:

What date did NVC receive your Ds-230 package? NVC is taking about two weeks from when received to when it's entered into the system. Look at my signature. Try calling again later in the day to check.

Citizenship next step!

Timeline

What date did NVC receive your Ds-230 package? NVC is taking about two weeks from when received to when it's entered into the system. Look at my signature. Try calling again later in the day to check.

They received it to my knowledge on Nov. 24. Does this mean I could be in administrative processing? Every time I call and ask they say give it 20 days for them to put it in the system. Well it's been 20 days now. Maybe they are withholding information from me. It would really suck if my case was in AP. I'm sad now. I'm really almost to the point of giving up and finding another country we can live in together. This is rediculous. :(

<3 --<--@

K3 DENIED Back to USCIS

PUT IN AP!!!!!!

They received it to my knowledge on Nov. 24. Does this mean I could be in administrative processing? Every time I call and ask they say give it 20 days for them to put it in the system. Well it's been 20 days now. Maybe they are withholding information from me. It would really suck if my case was in AP. I'm sad now. I'm really almost to the point of giving up and finding another country we can live in together. This is rediculous. :(

Don't give up...hang in there you are almost thru with NVC. Call them again and demand what's going on explain it's being more than 20days since you sent in your package and it has not been entered into the system. Good luck.

Citizenship next step!

Timeline

I called them. They sent me an RFE. I sent them a certified copy of his divorce degree they say they want the original. And they said they need a police clearence from a country that he lived in for less than 12 months. (which the civil documents states any other country that the benificiary lives in less than 12 months does require a police clearance :blink: ) Wonderful. Welcome to my life. :wacko:

<3 --<--@

K3 DENIED Back to USCIS

PUT IN AP!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I called them. They sent me an RFE. I sent them a certified copy of his divorce degree they say they want the original. And they said they need a police clearence from a country that he lived in for less than 12 months. (which the civil documents states any other country that the benificiary lives in less than 12 months does require a police clearance :blink: ) Wonderful. Welcome to my life. :wacko:

Remember 20 days does not include Saturday and Sunday because they are close. Thank God you got a response now. The Police certificate is always a problem, i got one a rfe as well for the same thing my husband lives on another island for less than a year and they gave us a rfe. Take care of it quickly so that your case can be completed in time for February. Cases complete waiting is ( 8-11 business days not counting holidays) Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.