clueless_in_usa

Ukrainian women don't want foreigners

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I love Ukraine.

Mostly because you can see nearly naked women everywhere. You should go to Kiev on a warm Saturday evening in the summer if you think THIS is good. :dance:

Actually it looks similar to the shows they put on for the grand opening of a new electronics store.

Just like at those stores and grand openings...the girls were paid. They are holding a sign that most of them cannot read and do not even recognize the alphabet it is printed in. You gotta wonder for whose benefit THAT is. :rofl:

Edited by Gary and Alla

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I always tried to imagine these spectacles this way...

Imagine a group of hot American women (I said imagine a "group" of "hot" American women...challenging I know) "protesting the sex trade" by wearing provocative clothes, playing soccer in Rockerfeller Plaza while holding banners printed in Russian. Y'see?

Ukraine has SO much texture...where else can you see such good stuff?

Gary And Alla

Those women are crazy.

My wife would never do that because all those women are now going to be sick and have problems with their woman parts. (Which is going to force their men to use the sex trade...) You never let cold air hit your woman parts. Never. Cold air makes you sick.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Those women are crazy.

My wife would never do that because all those women are now going to be sick and have problems with their woman parts. (Which is going to force their men to use the sex trade...) You never let cold air hit your woman parts. Never. Cold air makes you sick.

:rofl:

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I didn't know that feminists existed in Ukraine. I was very surprised about it!

Their group is called FEMEN. Very interesting name :thumbs:

However, if they changed a letter, they'd have a group that is more important for women :rofl:

Timeline

I didn't know that feminists existed in Ukraine. I was very surprised about it!

However, if they changed a letter, they'd have a group that is more important for women :rofl:

I would say it really doesn't exist. I would also say that there are people trying to implement it but they get nowhere really and I would occasionally see a "protest" or read an article about it. Particularly right after the Orange Revolution when there were just a lot of "protests" in general. Around the train station in Odessa was the most popular spot for this stuff. There was always someone with handouts or a bullhorn and it was very common to use scantily clad women to attract attention. So much for feminism. :rofl:

I can assure you the girls were PAID to do what they did, they probably couldn't give a rat's @ss about feminism and are looking for a man like all the other women. They were, no kidding, most likely walking down the street and were promised some exorbitant amount (like $25) to go home and change into summer clothes and come back to hold signs printed in English.

That or they gave them $25 AND the clothes to wear...that would be TOO GOOD for any young Ukrainian woman to resist!

That said, the general attitude of younger women is much different than more mature women, that is a fact. Though they are not necessarily more "feminist"

Gary And Alla

Now that's a women's group I'd support!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Slim I have to laugh about your comments on cold air making one sick. It did not have to be cold for Irina to be stopping me and zipping up my jacket. She was worse at that than my mother was when I was a kid.

First email 2004-09-05

Visit her in Russia 2009-09-18 to 2009-11-02

I-129F Sent : 2010-07-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-08-11

Touch : 2010-08-18

NOA2 :2010-01-13

Timeline

Slim I have to laugh about your comments on cold air making one sick. It did not have to be cold for Irina to be stopping me and zipping up my jacket. She was worse at that than my mother was when I was a kid.

:yes:

I guess one of the things I have had to "get used to" is being "cared for". Some may consider it an annoyance, but try to keep in mind it is their "duty" in their mind. The woman is the caretaker for the family and she is protecting her interest as well as yours. :lol:

Alla has finally become comfortable ("Quiet" as she says)and no longer vaciliates between "We are Rich!" "We are poor!" but now says "We are OK as long as you stay healthy and continue working"

Let them do their thing and enjoy it for what it is. She will always take care of you and be happy to do it.

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Alla came home a couple weeks ago with FOUR ceiling fans she bought on clearance. CEILING FANS! As in OVER THE BED ceiling fans! Vooooooowhat????

What about moving air being bad for you? "We'll see...I got all four for $25!" :blink:

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I sweat very easily and always have. It was pure hell the summer of 67 in Okinawa when the temperature never got below 92 and the humidity was 90+ percent for 4 months. Source of info was Arm Forces Radio, Okinawa.

I spent 47 days with Irina and after a lot of explaining and her watching she found I am like I told her. She learned if I got cold I would zip up. I explained that if you sweat and your clothes become wet you can be in trouble. I have worked outside to much at zero to minus 30 not to know how to dress.

NO, I didn't tell her about being 47 years old cutting Christmas trees at 10,000 feet, temps were 0 to -10 plus a brisk wind, 3 feet of snow on the ground and getting soaked clear through. I didn't have much strength left when we got the 40 trees loaded and was still very cold & wet after driving 70 miles home.

Hypothermia can get nasty. Water conducts heat away from the body 25 times faster than air because it has a greater density (therefore a greater heat capacity). Stay dry = stay alive!

First email 2004-09-05

Visit her in Russia 2009-09-18 to 2009-11-02

I-129F Sent : 2010-07-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-08-11

Touch : 2010-08-18

NOA2 :2010-01-13

My wife gave up rather quickly on trying to get me to "stay warm." She, however, keeps on "suggesting" (cursing in Russian) that I keep her warm by putting the windows in my Jeep, keeping the heat on in the house, turning the fans off, etc.

We have a "his and hers" section of just about everything in our house. Typically we sit and watch TV and I'll be in a pair of shorts while she's wrapped up in several blankets. When we go out she'll take four layers of clothes, just in case.

Yes, me too. I'd really like to get behind those women. :P

And on top of, underneath, in front of....

I guess one of the things I have had to "get used to" is being "cared for". Some may consider it an annoyance, but try to keep in mind it is their "duty" in their mind. The woman is the caretaker for the family and she is protecting her interest as well as yours. :lol:

My wife does none of that. Perhaps it's because Alla was already the mother of the family?

Hypothermia can get nasty.

I've been hypohtermic a few times and it's no picnic. For the record, I'll take freezing over hot any day.

Русский форум член.

Timeline

My wife does none of that. Perhaps it's because Alla was already the mother of the family?

Nah. It's because I bought her a car. :lol:

Actually, yes I think that has a lot to do with it. Alla is very much the traditional RUB woman/mother type with just a bit of modernism thrown in. I can see she is also going to be a traditional Babuska/Mother-in-Law...OMG!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.