6 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I went to finish up my medical today and pick up result and x-ray.was suppose to get some some shots including my husband and daughter they inform me that they were running short on some shots.so only my husband got his.My interview is tomorrow so they told me that when coming from the embassy I should stop by and get them.I SWEAR THAT I LOST 10 LBS during this whole NVC and embassy process will be glad when it's done a few more hours and i hope i will be done with them wish me luck 7:30 appointment

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i lost some too.. keeep me posted on trhe questions they asked durin the interview etc

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I went to finish up my medical today and pick up result and x-ray.was suppose to get some some shots including my husband and daughter they inform me that they were running short on some shots.so only my husband got his.My interview is tomorrow so they told me that when coming from the embassy I should stop by and get them.I SWEAR THAT I LOST 10 LBS during this whole NVC and embassy process will be glad when it's done a few more hours and i hope i will be done with them wish me luck 7:30 appointment

Vinnette

We are waiting for you in the F4 post..:yes:

:thumbs:

Timeline

Vinnette

We are waiting for you in the F4 post..:yes:

:thumbs:

We got blue sheet interview because my sister in law birth certificate has her mother maiden name and the beneficiary which is my husband has their mother married name they are the same mother but different father there mom married twice so we were told to get the married certificate for both marriages and the divorce decree for the first marriage they told us that we should take no other papers just our passports and the marriage certificate I already have a photo copy of the Divorce decree.so i will be going to register General in the morning to do the marriage certificate.I will be doing the 3 day service.Do you think the embassy will accept the photocopy of the divorce decree since it took place in 1973 and how long will they take to schedule the interview after we email them

Edited by vinnette

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DO NOT expect an interview before NOVEMBER 23, 2010 © 130P

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

DO NOT expect an interview before NOVEMBER 23, 2010 © 130P

thats fine with me>I called the supreme court today asking about the divorce decree and because it happen from 1972 they told me that those documents are old and they dont think they can find them I HAVE A PHOTOCOPY SO I WILL JUST TAKE THAT TO THE EMBASSY HOPE THEY ACCEPT IT

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.