godspeed

9-11

49 posts in this topic

Wacko

so you're saying you don't have any evidence?

or just being cute?

at the very least the government allowed it to happen

however, we know they wanted a way to bring the american people and their allies to war in the middle east

We've got motive, foreknowledge, and US and Israeli ties to the suppossed hijackers.

Edited by godspeed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

U say gov't like all hundreds of thousands of the people that make up our gov't were in on it. Better to say 1 to 3 CIA members were working for al qaeda, u will sound less loony!

Gov't created aids, well if u think that too then say 2 scientists within the gov't were instructed to create a deadly virus.

Don't ever use the word gov't because it is way too broad a term and includes too Many hundreds of 1000s of people.

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

The govt. allowed Pearl Harbor to happen too.

And your point?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

U say gov't like all hundreds of thousands of the people that make up our gov't were in on it. Better to say 1 to 3 CIA members were working for al qaeda, u will sound less loony!

Gov't created aids, well if u think that too then say 2 scientists within the gov't were instructed to create a deadly virus.

Don't ever use the word gov't because it is way too broad a term and includes too Many hundreds of 1000s of people.

It's hard to know who was most involved, due to chain of command, need-to-know basis, and secrecy within intelligence.

It's interesting that they were conducting a training exercise for that exact scenario on that day. (However Condosleeza Rice lied to the public about any foreknowledge of plans to crash planes into buildings)

####### Cheney wanted the plane to crash into the Pentagon, he prevented the military from stopping it. Why would he do that? Do you think he knew that it was a "terrorist attack" or thought it was part of the training drill?

False-flag attacks are part of Army training manuals - parts of the US government are not hindered by morality in war.

Edited by godspeed

The govt. allowed Pearl Harbor to happen too.

And your point?

Wasn't that a surprise attack that they had no power to prevent? I'm not very educated about that subject.

The point is that the government knew it was coming, they even had the WTC buildings wired to be demolished before hand.

British TV shows reported on the collapse of WTC7 before it happened.

####### Cheney was warned about the plane heading towards the pentagon and gave the order to 'stand down'.

Edited by godspeed

Wasn't that a surprise attack that they had no power to prevent?

It was a surprise attack but the conspiracy theory is the govt. knew about it and could've done something to stop it or at least counterattack.

I'm not very educated about that subject.

Reading a tinfoil hat website doesn't make you educated.

The point is that the government knew it was coming, they even had the WTC buildings wired to be demolished before hand.

Are you insinuating the same govt. that can't do simple math or torture people without someone finding out was competent enough to wire up an entire building in NYC and nobody said anything about it?

Have you ever watched one of those shows on the guys wiring up a building for explosive demo? It's a time-consuming process and it isn't exactly "easy." There are several folks involved as well and given the history of our country, I'm willing to bet at least someone who saw something would've come forward by now.

British TV shows reported on the collapse of WTC7 before it happened.

So they must've been in on it too?

####### Cheney was warned about the plane heading towards the pentagon and gave the order to 'stand down'.

So that proves he was a part of it?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"