KirstyDustin

Still no NOA1 Notification received...

33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

OMG my grandma used to say the same thing along with "a closed mouth don't get fed" :lol:

Sorry to get off topic..

LOL and my mom says a watched kettle doesnt boil!! haha...

Well we still waiting :( but i'm trying to keep positive!! :)

Dustin USA (Petitioner)
Kirsty SA (Beneficiary)

K-1 Journey

7 MONTHS 20 DAYS.. (From Start to Finish)

P.O.E

05.27.2011 - Flying to Michigan
05.28.2011 - P.O.E in New York - had no problems at all smile.png
05.28.2011 - Off to Detroit
07.09.2011 - Our Wedding wub.png

AOS Journey

3 MONTHS 4 DAYS (From Filing AOS to Interview Approval)
3 MONTHS 9 DAYS (From Filing AOS to Receiving GC)

ROC Journey

.. MONTHS .. DAYS (From Filing ROC to Receiving 10 Year GC)

.. MONTHS .. DAYS (From Responding to RFE to Receiving 10 Year GC)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone

I've been reading the forums and hope to get some help from you.

My fiance submitted the I-129F package last Aug. 27, 2010 to the CSC and today, it is Nov. 24th so it's been almost 12 weeks since. He said he has not received the NOA1 yet. He just checked this week and said that his cheque hasn't been cashed. He doesn't remember if he sent it via regular mail or certified mail so he doesn't know if he has a tracking number for it either.

Aside from calling the National Customer Service Center, is there any other way for us to check if they have received our package?

Thanks in advance!

• 8 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hi Kirsty,

My fiancee and I are in the same boat as you. We managed to get in touch with the USCIS and they advised us to wait until 30days are up and then get back in contact with them and they will look in to it and chase the lockbox up for us. We filed last month and they have cashed the check but we have had no notification despite filling in the I-1145 for e-mail and text etc. So my advice is to wait 30days before chasing up your NOA1.

Kind regards and best of look John and Wendy

7/15/11 Sent K1 Petition to Lockbox

8/10/11 STILL NO NOA1!

8/12/11 Called USCIS to get receipt number-NOA1 will be resent

8/16/11 Received NOA1 with date of 7/20/11

1/3/12 NOA2!!!

1/12/12 Got email notice we are through the NVC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.