Danni and Hamza

Embassy called !!!!

33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

hey everyone,

Some good news... I think! SOOO hamza Dad got a call from teh embassy today. I think it went well. They asked if he knew about me, and hamza and my relationship is. His dad said we are great, and in love, and everyone there knows about this. They asked about the difference in religion, and how his dad thinks about that. His dad said, that its o kay to have a different belief everyone had thier own opinion. They asked dont you want her to be Muslim. His dad said, I cant say no... but no once can force her to do anything, and the quran says this, and says everyone can have thier own belief. They asked about if we had children, and our childrens belife. His dad said they are free to raise them how they want, and I think they have a plan for this. He asked if hamza knows my family, and his dad said yes. They talk to him online,and that he met my brother in Tunisia.

The embassy also called me. UNFORTUNATLY... I got disconected twice !!!! They didnt really have a chance to ask me more, then were we met.. and what language we communicate. :( I called back, but then he was too busy to talk with me. Said he would call in the next couple days.

So good news, is they are working on our case... bad news... my phone service sucks! I hope this dosnt look badly upon me. I was really worried, they would think I was hanging up. :(

I feel a lil nervous... and excited in the same time. Cause I think things will be o kay :)

Danni

4/16/10- I129F Sent by Danni

4/20/10- I129F Received at VSC

4/22/10- NOA1 sent from VSC

4/26/10- NOA1 received by Danni

6/28/10- NOA2 Received by text and email at 11:32pm

6/29/10- NVC Received K1 package

7/02/10- NVC packaged K1 to send to embassy (but probably didn't ship till the 6th, due to the holiday weekend)

7/08/10- Algeria Embassy received Package sent from NVC

7/26/10- Received Packet 3 Via Email, after I called them to inquire about it.

8/15/10- Medical Exam 9 am

8/17/10 INTERVIEW!!! Resulted in Admin Review

10/04/10 Embassy Interviewed Hamza's Dad over the telephone

10/06/10 Embassy Interviewed me over the phone

11/30/10 Embassy Emailed Hamza, with approval Notice!!!!!

12/23/10 Finally Visa in hand. Took little under a month from visa approval, till issuance.

12/31/10 Hamza's Flight to the USA!

12/31/10...7:19 PM Hamza Arrived in the US! Best New Years Ever!

2/22/11 Married!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-d8faZtdOc

Timeline

Awesome!!! that's great news Danni!!!

thank you.. it so good to know they are actually working on our case. We were so worried, they would let is sit for months!

7/02/10- NVC packaged K1 to send to embassy (but probably didn't ship till the 6th, due to the holiday weekend)

12/23/10 Finally Visa in hand. Took little under a month from visa approval, till issuance.

2/22/11 Married!!!

Timeline

Sounds like progress! :thumbs: Good luck to you both!

Jackie (F)

Thanks Jackie! We have hope, we will have his visa soon!!

Danni and Hhamza...I wish you good luck....I hope this is good news for you both. I enjoyed watching your videos....Thanks for sharing!

Thanks !! Im glad you enjoyed our videos too!

2/22/11 Married!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

hey everyone,

Some good news... I think! SOOO hamza Dad got a call from teh embassy today. I think it went well. They asked if he knew about me, and hamza and my relationship is. His dad said we are great, and in love, and everyone there knows about this. They asked about the difference in religion, and how his dad thinks about that. His dad said, that its o kay to have a different belief everyone had thier own opinion. They asked dont you want her to be Muslim. His dad said, I cant say no... but no once can force her to do anything, and the quran says this, and says everyone can have thier own belief. They asked about if we had children, and our childrens belife. His dad said they are free to raise them how they want, and I think they have a plan for this. He asked if hamza knows my family, and his dad said yes. They talk to him online,and that he met my brother in Tunisia.

The embassy also called me. UNFORTUNATLY... I got disconected twice !!!! They didnt really have a chance to ask me more, then were we met.. and what language we communicate. :( I called back, but then he was too busy to talk with me. Said he would call in the next couple days.

So good news, is they are working on our case... bad news... my phone service sucks! I hope this dosnt look badly upon me. I was really worried, they would think I was hanging up. :(

I feel a lil nervous... and excited in the same time. Cause I think things will be o kay :)

Danni

It sounds like he will get the visa soon.........we had the same experience. The embassy called Ahmed's boss at work to see if he knew about our details, which he did, and then they called me at 3am the same day, even though I attended the interview with my husband a month earlier.

They also called my husband a second time to go over the same interview questions. I guess they just wanted to interview us separately, asking the same questions.

My husband got his visa several weeks later.

Good luck :)

01-04-09 - Married in Egyptian Embassy - Qatar - honeymoon in Egypt (Ahmed's home country)

05-04-09 - I-130 Sent

12-13-09 - INTERVIEW PASSED (Qatar)....Spent 12 weeks in AP

03-03-10 - VISA IN HAND :)

03-06-10 - AHMED COMES HOME :)

03-12-10 - SS# card received

03-19-10 - GC received

05-15-10 - First job

06-01-11 - Better job!

03-2012 - Started our business

Removal of Conditions/10 yr GC

02-15-12 - Sent I-175 ROC

07-17-12 - approved!....card production ordered!!!!

07-21-12 - 10 yr card arrived in mail :)

03-2013 - Apply for Naturalization

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

That is great news Danni!!!

I hope he gets the visa soon!!!!:thumbs:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Timeline

It sounds like he will get the visa soon.........we had the same experience. The embassy called Ahmed's boss at work to see if he knew about our details, which he did, and then they called me at 3am the same day, even though I attended the interview with my husband a month earlier.

They also called my husband a second time to go over the same interview questions. I guess they just wanted to interview us separately, asking the same questions.

My husband got his visa several weeks later.

Good luck :)

Thats great, I hope it works the same for us. Im really anxious, to get thier return call! I am getting really excited... cause of course I can't wait for Hamza to be here. So Im hoping e wont have any let downs. thank you!

That is great news Danni!!!

I hope he gets the visa soon!!!!:thumbs:

Thanks you!!! We Hope so too!

2/22/11 Married!!!

Thats great, I hope it works the same for us. Im really anxious, to get thier return call! I am getting really excited... cause of course I can't wait for Hamza to be here. So Im hoping e wont have any let downs. thank you!

Thanks you!!! We Hope so too!

This is great news!!! Sounds like things are definately going in a positive direction!!

Crossing fingers for you guys!

Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Timeline

This is great news!!! Sounds like things are definately going in a positive direction!!

Crossing fingers for you guys!

Malarie

Thank you!! We are getting really excited, and a lil nervous!! Cant wait to have him here.

Finally got a call back from the Embassy today. I bought a landline, so that we would have no problems with being disconnected. I think everything when great! I think it was a long call, but I felt good about it at the end. We are really hoping to hear back soon. Still feel really nervous about it all. Cant wait until its over, and i have him here!

2/22/11 Married!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I pray everything will flow very smoothly :thumbs:

Edited by FaithfulandTrue

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Timeline

Thank you so much !! Hamza and I are praying too!! :)

2/22/11 Married!!!

Thank you!! We are getting really excited, and a lil nervous!! Cant wait to have him here.

Finally got a call back from the Embassy today. I bought a landline, so that we would have no problems with being disconnected. I think everything when great! I think it was a long call, but I felt good about it at the end. We are really hoping to hear back soon. Still feel really nervous about it all. Cant wait until its over, and i have him here!

Did you speak with the nice Algerian man from the embassy? That's who I spoke with .... if things happen for you guys as they did for us it went like this: I received the call on a Thursday. I called the DOS the following day and they told me there was a visa number assigned!! The embassy called my now husband the followin Monday.

Crossing fingers you guys get that call -- did you contact the DOS?

Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.