TracyHamza

CR-1 NOIR...pls help...

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Tunisia
Timeline

we just recieved a NOIR for our Cr-1...i've been living in morocco with my husband since Dec. 30th (a month before his interview)...when our petition was sent back i sent in more evidence (early & without them asking for it) including my proof of residency here...in the letter they sent they said i didn't send "travel plans and proof of stay with him" here in morocco and also that we didn't show courtship/ marriage ceremony...WTH?...also, some of the statements from the CO were completely untrue such as him saying that my husband said we met in july 2008 and then jan. 2008...my husband NEVER told this man july 2008 and the CO also omitted answers to questions like how do we overcome our cultural differences..there are a few other things that are ridiculious but i won't go into detail and make this long...

my questions are

1)should i resend all the evidence that we sent them as well as a copy of our tax return and any more statements from family/friends?

not sure what else we can send as we do not own property here in morocco, etc...we did send wedding pics but we had a small wedding and as i was the sponsor i had to return a wk after the wedding

and

2) should we start a direct consular filing while fighting this intent to revoke?

i figure if they are not bothering to look at the evidence we have already supplied then DCF might get someone to actually look at the evidence this time...

any advice would help so much....thanks in advance

as1cERB0g410010NDMxc2x6fDIwN2xzfHNpbmNlIFwiSSBEb1wiLi4uLi4uLi4u.gif

Timeline

also...i have seen conflicting answers to the revoke...some say a revoke means a ban from ever coming to the usa and others say that the beneficiary will just get a marker in their file....it seems to me that our NOIR came from merely "suggestions"

can anyone answer this question too please?

also...i have seen conflicting answers to the revoke...some say a revoke means a ban from ever coming to the usa and others say that the beneficiary will just get a marker in their file....it seems to me that our NOIR came from merely "suggestions"

So sorry to hear what you're going through. I wish I had answers for you. Maybe if you have the topic moved to MENA you would get more answers. There's a ton of experience with Morocco in that forum.

Timeline

So sorry to hear what you're going through. I wish I had answers for you. Maybe if you have the topic moved to MENA you would get more answers. There's a ton of experience with Morocco in that forum.

thanks...will do that

Timeline

can anyone with a similar experience offer any suggestions or answers to these questions please?

i have also posted in the mena forum which was a big help but still would like to know if anyone knows about the revoke question

Filed: Country:
Timeline

A Ban would only be in effect if they charged him with Misrepresentation. I believe they would give him a letter notifying him of a lifetime entry ban if it applies.

Timeline

A Ban would only be in effect if they charged him with Misrepresentation. I believe they would give him a letter notifying him of a lifetime entry ban if it applies.

thanks for the reply...from the statements on our NOIR it does not seem to be anything to do with misrepresentation...they just say the evidence (or lack of) suggests that i submitted a marriage cert. for immigration purposes...it mostly seems based on what the co put in his report about my husband didn't know the answer to a couple questions and so he told the co "i don't know"..that and a document i need for a last name change when i was a child..it seems strange to me that uscis did not catch this before the initial approval and ask for this document and suddenly now it is an issue. In the NOIR they actually have that "public records suggest" i was married to someone with this last name...UNBELIEVABLE...i would like to see who i would have married at the age of 5-6...lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.