randy and ana

where to put

6 posts in this topic

hi again , I just want to know where to put our picture together as a proof of our relationship being bonafide I am closer to my interview date (Sept 15)(Oh GOD be my guide on my interview hope i can take home the infamous pink slip.) Anyone here, can give me the best idea where to place our picture i got 50 pcs pic.all in all I actually put them all together on small album which looks really presentable and in manner of dates and places we visited during his stay here in Philippines and the size would be is 4x6x3 inches thick would this be alright and i put all the dates and placed and the name of person included on the pic with us and the date it was taken and place too do u think this is ok and wont be hazzle if i hand in to the consul during my interview ifever he asked for it? does it really fitted on the space underneat the glass window? Actually i dont want to put it just on a plastic envelope and hand it to CO it looks so informal.i need ur help guys thanks in advance

:)

Moving to US Embassy and Consulate discussion.

OP, put the pictures in a picture album. One of those cheap ones (no thick covers) that fit around 80-100 pictures each.

Edited by milimelo

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

hi again , I just want to know where to put our picture together as a proof of our relationship being bonafide I am closer to my interview date (Sept 15)(Oh GOD be my guide on my interview hope i can take home the infamous pink slip.) Anyone here, can give me the best idea where to place our picture i got 50 pcs pic.all in all I actually put them all together on small album which looks really presentable and in manner of dates and places we visited during his stay here in Philippines and the size would be is 4x6x3 inches thick would this be alright and i put all the dates and placed and the name of person included on the pic with us and the date it was taken and place too do u think this is ok and wont be hazzle if i hand in to the consul during my interview ifever he asked for it? does it really fitted on the space underneat the glass window? Actually i dont want to put it just on a plastic envelope and hand it to CO it looks so informal.i need ur help guys thanks in advance

:)

In my case,I paste the pictures in the bond paper with caption and they only asked few cuz their window is so small.But still you can use small and thin album to look good.Good luck on your iinterview..Bring PINK slip......

" If we could live life all over again,we would still choose each other.If we are reborn to second life, we would marry each other again,we are persons with one heart,one soul,the same dreams and aspiration."

Oh thank u so much for ur suggestion Yes Im gonna take home the pink slip God is always with me and will help me for this "Lord be my guide Amen" just include us on ur prayer thank u have a nice weekend.Godbless on ur day ahead.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

mine too the album does not fit in there window so she dont ask it anymore,,she dont even look at our picture,,she ask nothing except for the affidavit of support,bc,nbi,cenomar..yes.gif..the consulate ask me 3 questions and he also ask my son 3 questions..i think if you have enough evidence then the consulate will not ask more..

Oh thank u so much for ur suggestion Yes Im gonna take home the pink slip God is always with me and will help me for this "Lord be my guide Amen" just include us on ur prayer thank u have a nice weekend.Godbless on ur day ahead.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.