bombay

I 130 APPROVED ON 21 JUNE BUT NOTHING AFTER THAT

13 posts in this topic

HI ,

PLEASE IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME AS YOU SEE MY PETITION WAS APPROVED IN JUNE.

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF USCIS FORWARDS THE CASE TO NVC AFTER APPROVAL ON ITS OWN OR DO WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING CAUSE ITS BEEN A LONG TIME AND I DONT SEE ANY CHANGE IN MY CASE NOR HAVE I GOT A NEW CASE NUMBER FROM NVC OR AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM THEM.

I HOPE THIS IS NORMAL AND I HAVE NOT WASTED TIME JUST WAITING FOR NOTHING.

:unsure:

THANKS A MILLION IN ADVANCE TO ALL

GOD BLESS.

THIS BELOW IS MY APPROVAL NOTICE:

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 21, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Well, after the approval USCIS forwards the case to NVC itself, you have nothing to do with that. But did you try calling the NVC at (603 334-0700) to find out if they have your case there....

good luck

shalz

HI ,

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF USCIS FORWARDS THE CASE TO NVC AFTER APPROVAL ON ITS OWN OR DO WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING CAUSE ITS BEEN A LONG TIME AND I DONT SEE ANY CHANGE IN MY CASE NOR HAVE I GOT A NEW CASE NUMBER FROM NVC OR AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM THEM.

GOD BLESS.

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 21, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

K-1 Journey....

05/15/2006 - Sent to TSC (Day 1)

05/30/2006 - NOA 1

07/21/2006 - NOA 2

08/23/2006 - INTERVIEW SUCCESSFUL!! (Day 99)[/b]

08/24/2006 - Visa Issued......08/30/2006 --- Visa in HAND !!!

09/02/2006 - REUNITED

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

09/07/2006 - Married

09/07/2006 - Applied for SSN

09/13/2006 - Picked-up Marriage Certificate's from the COURTHOUSE

09/13/2006 - Vaccinations DONE !!!

09/21/2006 - SSN received

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

09/21/2006 - Mailed out I-485 Package to Chicago.

10/02/2006 - NOA recevied

10/06/2006 - Letter Received for Biometrics

10/10/2006 - Biometric's Done !!! Appointment for Biometric's originally was on 10/14/2006

10/23/2006 - Case Transfered to CSC

10/27/2006 - Case received at CSC

11/09/2006 - E-mail recevied from CRIS saying AOS Approved and welcome notice mailed.

11/14/2006 - An approval letter mailed.

11/15/2006 - Green Card Received !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/15/2008 - Mailed out I-751 Package to Nebreska. (mail fwd to Cali)

8/21/2008 - Package delivered.

8/25/2008 - Check Cashed/Cleared.

8/29/2008 - NOA Received.

Well, after the approval USCIS forwards the case to NVC itself, you have nothing to do with that. But did you try calling the NVC at (603 334-0700) to find out if they have your case there....

good luck

shalz

HI ,

GOD BLESS.

Current Status:

HEY THANKS A LOT FOR THE INFO.

AND BEST OF LUCK FOR UR INTERVIEW

GOD BLESS.

HI ,

GOD BLESS.

Current Status:

That is kinda unusual. Usually, NVC gets the approved case from USCIS within 2 weeks from the approval date. Contact NVC (603-334-0700, option 1 for English and option 5 to speak with an opeartor live) and find out, if they have your case. Lines can be busy, but keep trying and eventually you will be able to speak with someone live. Have your USCIS receipt number ready when you call NVC. Keep us posted. Make sure, you notify NVC, if you change your address during the whole process.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE INFO,

ANYWAY I CALLED NVC AND AFTER A LONG WAIT I DID GET THRU AND SHE TOLD ME THAT THEY HAD RECIEVED MY CASE AND THEY ARE NOW IN THE PROCESS OF SENDING THE 2 BILLS.

I ALSO GOT A CASE NUMBER BUT WHEN I ENTER IT IN THE USCIS INQUIRY IT SAYS THAT THIS CASE DOES NOT EXIST OR THERE IS AN ERROR IN THE NUMBERS.

DO U CHECK THE CASE STATUS OF NVC THE SAME WAY LIKE USCIS?

OR IS THERE ANOTHER NVC SITE TO CHECK THE STATUS.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

BOMBAY.

ANYWAY I CALLED NVC AND AFTER A LONG WAIT I DID GET THRU AND SHE TOLD ME THAT THEY HAD RECIEVED MY CASE AND THEY ARE NOW IN THE PROCESS OF SENDING THE 2 BILLS.

I ALSO GOT A CASE NUMBER BUT WHEN I ENTER IT IN THE USCIS INQUIRY IT SAYS THAT THIS CASE DOES NOT EXIST OR THERE IS AN ERROR IN THE NUMBERS.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

BOMBAY.

Did you try to enter the NVC case number? Sometimes, the automated system is not updated right away. In the meantime, be ready for the DS 3032 (Choice of agent) and AOS (Affidavit of support) bill, $70.00.

NVC Process of I-130:

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

BOMBAY.

bombay, that new case number doesn't work on the uscis case status. You can call the same number you called before to talk to someone at NVC except dial 1 and then follow prompts to use the automated service.

Married 12-30-05

Started our visa journey Jan 06.

01-06 - I-130, K3 shortly after

04-06 - switched to Canada Immigration

07-06 - Moved to Canada (PR almost complete)

07-06 - Changed again, back to US imm.

09-06 - Landed as Canadian PR

10-06 - DCF Toronto, Approved in 1.5 hrs!

11-06 - Interview Montreal (success!)

I-130

10-05-06 DCF in Toronto - Approved

10-19-06 Packet 3 received & sent back

10-20-06 Montreal receives P3

11-03-06 Packet 4 received

11-06-06 Medical

11-22-06 Interview / Visa approved

11-26-06 heading home, 6 day drive, my oh my

HOME SWEET HOME

10.24.08 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

Delivered at 9:03 AM on October 25, 2008

10.29.08 NOA1

10.30.08 Check cashed

12.06.08 Biometrics Appt.

12.19.08 Received new Drivers License extended to 2011

03.12.09 Received CONGRATULATIONS letter - Card on the way!!

03.20.09 Received his SHINY new card. WOO HOOOOOOO

YAY!! We can take a break from this madness until Citizenship.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

BOMBAY.

Did you try to enter the NVC case number? Sometimes, the automated system is not updated right away. In the meantime, be ready for the DS 3032 (Choice of agent) and AOS (Affidavit of support) bill, $70.00.

YES I DID TRY THE NVC NUMBER BUT IT DIDNT WORKI GUESS IT TAKES THEM A LONG TIME TO ENTER IT IN THE SYSTEM.

I JUST SPOKE TO MY WIFE AND SHE HAD SENT A MONEY ORDER OF 380$ AND 70$ AND SENT IT ALREADY.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT.AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FROM PAYING THESE BILLS TILL YOUR CASE GETS COMPLETE.

THANK YOU

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

BOMBAY.

YES I DID TRY THE NVC NUMBER BUT IT DIDNT WORKI GUESS IT TAKES THEM A LONG TIME TO ENTER IT IN THE SYSTEM.

I JUST SPOKE TO MY WIFE AND SHE HAD SENT A MONEY ORDER OF 380$ AND 70$ AND SENT IT ALREADY.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT.AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FROM PAYING THESE BILLS TILL YOUR CASE GETS COMPLETE.

THANK YOU

How did your wife know to send these money orders if you haven't received anything from them at all? Besides, before she can pay the $380 for the DS-230 you would have needed to send the DS-3032. Am I missing something here? :huh:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

BOMBAY.

THANK YOU

Is your wife the US citizen petitioner? Can you please fill out your timeline so that people can answer you better? As soon as your AOS Fee Bill, $70.00 is processed, NVC will generate and then send the I-864 (Affidavit of support) packet to the choice of agent and as soon as your IV Fee Bill, $380.00 is process, NVC will generate and then send the DS 230 packet to the choive of agent. It seems to me that yoru wife is the US Citizen petitioner and the choice of agent and you are the beneficiary (foreign alien spouse).

NVC Process of I-130:

WELL IM SORRY IF I DIDNT TELL U THAT WE ARE GOING THRU AN ATTOURNEY AND THAT WE HAD FILLED UP SOME FORMS IN ADVANCE AND ALSO HAD MADE THE MONEY ORDER FOR 380 $ AND 70 $ IN ADVANCE.

DOES THAT SOUND STUPID???

BUT I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT MY CASE NUMBER YESTERDAY AFTER CALLING NVC.

AND THEY SAID THEY ARE PROCESSING BOTH THE FEES THATS ALL.

WE HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANYTHING IN THE MAIL FROM NVC.

AND YES I AM THE FOREING ALIEN SPOUSE.

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR TIME

GOD BLESS .

WELL IM SORRY IF I DIDNT TELL U THAT WE ARE GOING THRU AN ATTOURNEY AND THAT WE HAD FILLED UP SOME FORMS IN ADVANCE AND ALSO HAD MADE THE MONEY ORDER FOR 380 $ AND 70 $ IN ADVANCE.

GOD BLESS .

I see, your attorney is the choice of agent and receiving all correspondence from NVC. It looks like, your process is moving along well. Just have your spouse keep in touch with your attorney in regular basis. Good Luck with the process.

NVC Process of I-130:

GOD BLESS .

I see, your attorney is the choice of agent and receiving all correspondence from NVC. It looks like, your process is moving along well. Just have your spouse keep in touch with your attorney in regular basis. Good Luck with the process.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN

THE INFO U GAVE ME WAS REALLY HELPFULL

ITS REALLY NICE TO GET SUCH POSATIVE RESPONSES.

GOD BLESS.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.