Stoneliness

WHAT NEXT AFTER COMPLETEING FORM I-864

5 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

PLEASE WHAT NEXT AFTER COMPLETEING FORM I-864 FOR MY HUSBAND WHO IS IN AFRICA. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR HIM TO GET AN INTERVIEW DATE AND WHAT NEXT SHOULD I EXPECT. PLEASE WHAT CAN I SEND WITH THE PACKAGE I-864 FORMS?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Less caps please. :)

What exactly are you trying to do? I think we need more information.

I am filing for my husband who is in africa and i was just asked to pay for the AOS form and the download it and send to the NVC with some documents like taxes pay stubs and soo on. I just wanted to know how long this whole process will take before he is called for and interview and what next after this AOS step. Thanks

I just realized your profile says F2-a visa. I'm gonna shut up now, because I know nothing about that, sorry.

Hopefully someone will come along who does.

I see that this is a duplicate thread, also posted in the LPR forum. You will get more help there.

Edited by trillium13
24q38dy.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I am filing for my husband who is in africa and i was just asked to pay for the AOS form and the download it and send to the NVC with some documents like taxes pay stubs and soo on. I just wanted to know how long this whole process will take before he is called for and interview and what next after this AOS step. Thanks

MY WIFE SENT HER TAX RETURN OF 3 YEARS 2007-2008 AND 2009 WITH THE I-864 AND THAT WAS ALL AND AS SOON AS IT IS RECEIVED,YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PAY YOUR I.V FEE OF $400 WHEN THEY RECEIVE YOUR MONEY YOU WILL BE ASKED TO GO AHEAD WITH DS-230 FORM AND YOU WILL ALSO BE ASKED TO SUBMIT YOUR CIVIL DOCUMENTS ALONG WITH THE FORM NAMELY BIRTHCERT OF BOTH OF YOU,MARRIAGE CERT CURRENT AND PREVIOUS MARRIAGE,PASSPORT INFORMATION PAGES OF BOTH,POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE AND 2 5CM BY 5CM WHITE BACKGROUND PASSPORT AND YOUR AOS AND IMMIGRANT VISA COVER PAGES

IF YOU MOVE FAST WITH ALL THIS,I SEE HIM HAVING INTERVIEW FOR OCTOBER OR NOV.

CHEERS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.