5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

recieved coa last week

Hi

Why are you telling lie in this forum... If it is true then give us the details of your case number and I bet you can't. Here all members are trying to help each other where you are the only mean person who are trying to play with all of us... Shame !!

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi

Why are you telling lie in this forum... If it is true then give us the details of your case number and I bet you can't. Here all members are trying to help each other where you are the only mean person who are trying to play with all of us... Shame !!

agree with you...shame on it.....

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear All,

My PD is 13 Sep 2001. I have sent an email on nvc inquiry email address about adding child to our application, however I have not heard anything from them in last 08 days. Problem is our ds-230 were submited earlier and case was completed back in 2011 then PD retrogressed. I am worried about adding my child to completed application. Any help would be appreciated from senior members of this forum.

Thanks.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Dear All,

My PD is 13 Sep 2001. I have sent an email on nvc inquiry email address about adding child to our application, however I have not heard anything from them in last 08 days. Problem is our ds-230 were submited earlier and case was completed back in 2011 then PD retrogressed. I am worried about adding my child to completed application. Any help would be appreciated from senior members of this forum.

Thanks.

You did the right thing,if the NVC doesn't reply your adding-child-petition,then you should at least contact the embassy of your location after your pd becomes due.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Dear All,

Thanks.

You will get the reply soon. I also included my son after documentary qualified. No worry !! Wait

Timeline

I dont think it will move so fast like 2 months in 3 billetins..is alo like dream.. it will bearly cm to 15 oct on march bulletin!

Now jan,feb and march VB will move 2- 3 weeks....which is like :-

jan vb will be 1 oct,2001

feb vb will be 15 oct,2001

march vb will be 8 nov,2001

then they will again predict in march Vb...and at that time it will be up to 1 month at least....... so don't worry guys .......

Timeline

I dont think it will move so fast like 2 months in 3 bulletins..is alo like dream.. it will bearly cm to 15 oct on march bulletin!

it will move 7-9 weeks up to march vb because they already predicted (2-3 weeks movement)..........because after 30 august,2001 demands drops a lot...and from September, 2001 it keeps dropping and dropping .......... we will see some decent movement after march vb but not big jump :)))

Timeline

You did the right thing,if the NVC doesn't reply your adding-child-petition,then you should at least contact the embassy of your location after your pd becomes due.

You will get the reply soon. I also included my son after documentary qualified. No worry !! Wait

Thanks ikabirul, can you tell me the procedure of adding child to my application. Just to update to 10 days passed no reply from NVC.

Timeline

Thank you SimonZoe, but how would I inform embassy about adding child. I heard that NVC transfer the case to local embassy and embassy post the interview letter to the applications registered in NVC........correct me if am wrong.

Timeline

Hi guys

Finally the interview is over and approved, but on AP for now.

I am not the beneficiary, but I am inputing whatever I heard from her.

The interview was not that simple.

Beneficiary - sister.

Petitioner's(P) name.

Last visit

Why other siblings are not going.

Mother's maiden name.

Mother's Birth place

Beneficiary's Children: Son & Daughter

P's last visit

P's daughter's name,age,details about education and last visit

P's Son's name, age, details about school and last visit

P's spouse's full name, where he works, what kind of job.

I am totally surprised that they asked these types of questions to the kids.

Interview: Nov.25th, 2013

PD Aug.13, 2001

Timeline

Hi guys

Finally the interview is over and approved, but on AP for now.

I am not the beneficiary, but I am inputing whatever I heard from her.

The interview was not that simple.

Beneficiary - sister.

Petitioner's(P) name.

Last visit

Why other siblings are not going.

Mother's maiden name.

Mother's Birth place

Beneficiary's Children: Son & Daughter

P's last visit

P's daughter's name,age,details about education and last visit

P's Son's name, age, details about school and last visit

P's spouse's full name, where he works, what kind of job.

I am totally surprised that they asked these types of questions to the kids.

Hi Daisy,

I agree with you.

Did they miss any document in interview?

Did they answere all questions of interviewer?

Is there any CSPA elligible candidate in case?

I am just trying to find out reason for AP.

PD: 25 Sept 2001

Interview scheduled on 21 Jan 2014 (Canceled)

Waiting for new interview date....

Timeline

Hi Daisy,

I agree with you.

Did they miss any document in interview?

Did they answere all questions of interviewer?

Is there any CSPA elligible candidate in case?

I am just trying to find out reason for AP.

They didn't miss any documents for the interview

The beneficiary and Petitioner's Birth Certificate had different Mother's name as our mother uses two names, but provided an affidavit stating that both name belong to the same person.

The younger child's name in Birth certificate is different from currently what she uses. Provided the affidavit for that too but asked for more proof. Fortunately this name change was published in the news paper years ago, so gave a copy of that.

Beneficiary didn't answer her mother's maiden name. She said, she doesn't know. Everything else answered correctly. Remember one thing: in this internet era, consulate have all the information in front of them.

Children aged, 18 and 12.

AP is over within 24 hrs and the status is now "issued"

Interview: Nov.25th, 2013

PD Aug.13, 2001

Timeline

They didn't miss any documents for the interview

The beneficiary and Petitioner's Birth Certificate had different Mother's name as our mother uses two names, but provided an affidavit stating that both name belong to the same person.

The younger child's name in Birth certificate is different from currently what she uses. Provided the affidavit for that too but asked for more proof. Fortunately this name change was published in the news paper years ago, so gave a copy of that.

Beneficiary didn't answer her mother's maiden name. She said, she doesn't know. Everything else answered correctly. Remember one thing: in this internet era, consulate have all the information in front of them.

Children aged, 18 and 12.

AP is over within 24 hrs and the status is now "issued"

Congratulations.dancin5hr.gif

Daisy, Thanks for your reply.

PD: 25 Sept 2001

Interview scheduled on 21 Jan 2014 (Canceled)

Waiting for new interview date....

Timeline

i dont understand why predictions on pd is becoming so important , when nobody can give a rock solid proof to believe the pd predictions.one website says something and other website says something.when someone finds that sombody is predicting a good movement in pd.he feels relax and if negative movement in pd he becomes sad.dont follow these rules just use simple logic.and that is.deduct the months of ur pd from the latest pd of vb and add 4 to 5 months .this will be the pd which will become for anyone who want calculate his pd.its already 2 plus years the vb is running so slow i guess the pd's will gradully move fast in near future

dear friend ,, so how can i calculate mine my pd is 28 may 2002

thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.