5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

If you already have submitted all originals to NVC; you are only required to submit recent PCC and tax returs and medical. Also take with you new and old photographs of petitioner and applicant, just to prove the relation.

If embassy needs any other specific dcument from you;they would mention it in interview letter.

Thanks

GOD BLESS

Have not submitted any documents as NVC never required any document. Just wanted to know what documents are generally required so that i could make sure i have all the documents well in time. Alos can u kindly advise what is PCC?

Thanks

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Immigrant Visa Case Number: ISLxxxxxxxxxx 01 ISL
Case Creation Date: 31-Oct-2008
Status Updated Date: 23-Sep-2013
Case Status: ISSUED

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

Thank you GOD.
Thank you Consular Officer , who gave us visa.

Thanks to Visa Journey

this is party time for me.
I am going outside , will buy a burger and cold drink.

wow.
amazing.

only 1 day AP.

here it goes,

Interview: 17 September 2013
Result: both were approved , Consular officer said you will get visa within 7-10 days.

Case update: Ready 18-September 2013
Case Update: Administrative processing 21 September 2013
Case Update: ISSUED 23 September 2013

Savvy Boy

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Visa Bulletin Predictions: November 2013 and Beyond

No one can predict with certainty what future visa bulletins will hold. It is expected that dates will not move forward tremendously in the coming months, given the high demand that the current advancements have generated. It is possible that the F2A category would retrogress more in the coming months. However, the dates for any given category will advance again at some point, so cling tight to your optimism, and hope for the best!

Timeline

Have not submitted any documents as NVC never required any document. Just wanted to know what documents are generally required so that i could make sure i have all the documents well in time. Alos can u kindly advise what is PCC?

Thanks

Read this : http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3195.html

PCC is police clearance certificate.

Immigrant Visa Case Number: ISLxxxxxxxxxx 01 ISL

Case Creation Date: 31-Oct-2008

Status Updated Date: 23-Sep-2013

Case Status: ISSUED

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

Thank you GOD.

Thank you Consular Officer , who gave us visa.

Thanks to Visa Journey

this is party time for me.

I am going outside , will buy a burger and cold drink.

wow.

amazing.

only 1 day AP.

here it goes,

Interview: 17 September 2013

Result: both were approved , Consular officer said you will get visa within 7-10 days.

Case update: Ready 18-September 2013

Case Update: Administrative processing 21 September 2013

Case Update: ISSUED 23 September 2013

Congrats again...Party Hard...:)

Spoiler

USCIS

October 31,2001 : I-130 Sent.

November 05,2001 : I-130 NOA 1.

November 23,2009 : I-130 NOA 2(Approval Notice).

December 01,2009 :Case Shipped to Department of State.

NVC

September 09,2010 : Email sent to NVC regarding CSPA.

September 13,2010 : Priority Date Current.

September 18,2010 : Successfully E-mailed DS-3032.

September 22,2010 : AOS Invoiced(Online Payment Portal).

September 23,2010 : AOS Fee Paid.

September 24,2010 : NVC sends Email that case is being processed under CSPA Act of 2000.

September 28,2010 : NVC Receives DS-3032(E-mail received from NVC).

September 28,2010 : IV Invoiced(Online Payment Portal).

September 30,2010 : IV Fee Paid.

October 28, 2010 : AOS Packet Sent.

October 29, 2010 : AOS Packet delivered at PORTSMOUTH, NH.

November 16,2010 : AVRS says I-864 received.

November 16,2010 : DS-230 Packet Sent.

November 17,2010 : DS-230 delivered at PORTSMOUTH, NH.

December 06,2010 : AVRS says DS-230 received.

December 11,2010 : AVRS says documents missing, NVC has mailed a letter on Dec. 10.

December 18,2010 : Missing Affidavits Sent.

December 19,2010 : Checklist Cover Letter Received from NVC.

December 21,2010 : Corrected Affidavits Sent.

December 25,2010 : Merry X-Mas. AVRS says checklist response received on Dec.23; need 4-6 weeks for review.

January 12,2010 : Happy NEW YEAR. AVRS says CASE COMPLETED :)

January 25,2010 : Sign in Failed 2300 HRS IST :)

Timeline

No one can predict with certainty what future visa bulletins will hold. It is expected that dates will not move forward tremendously in the coming months, given the high demand that the current advancements have generated. It is possible that the F2A category would retrogress more in the coming months. However, the dates for any given category will advance again at some point, so cling tight to your optimism, and hope for the best!

No one can predict VB; thats for sure, i am hoping to see a better movement than before in this new fiscal year.Lets wait and see.

Spoiler

USCIS

October 31,2001 : I-130 Sent.

November 05,2001 : I-130 NOA 1.

November 23,2009 : I-130 NOA 2(Approval Notice).

December 01,2009 :Case Shipped to Department of State.

NVC

September 09,2010 : Email sent to NVC regarding CSPA.

September 13,2010 : Priority Date Current.

September 18,2010 : Successfully E-mailed DS-3032.

September 22,2010 : AOS Invoiced(Online Payment Portal).

September 23,2010 : AOS Fee Paid.

September 24,2010 : NVC sends Email that case is being processed under CSPA Act of 2000.

September 28,2010 : NVC Receives DS-3032(E-mail received from NVC).

September 28,2010 : IV Invoiced(Online Payment Portal).

September 30,2010 : IV Fee Paid.

October 28, 2010 : AOS Packet Sent.

October 29, 2010 : AOS Packet delivered at PORTSMOUTH, NH.

November 16,2010 : AVRS says I-864 received.

November 16,2010 : DS-230 Packet Sent.

November 17,2010 : DS-230 delivered at PORTSMOUTH, NH.

December 06,2010 : AVRS says DS-230 received.

December 11,2010 : AVRS says documents missing, NVC has mailed a letter on Dec. 10.

December 18,2010 : Missing Affidavits Sent.

December 19,2010 : Checklist Cover Letter Received from NVC.

December 21,2010 : Corrected Affidavits Sent.

December 25,2010 : Merry X-Mas. AVRS says checklist response received on Dec.23; need 4-6 weeks for review.

January 12,2010 : Happy NEW YEAR. AVRS says CASE COMPLETED :)

January 25,2010 : Sign in Failed 2300 HRS IST :)

Timeline

Whatever is the statistics and Maths behind the VB movement , One thing is for sure that we have to stay positive and wait . I think F4 has its due share of long wait. Let's see

Timeline

Congrats Savy boy and this is great to hear that u got the visa without AP from islamabad embassy. U must be thankful to almighty god first!

But wht about the police certificates? did they take the current one from u or they also asked for the past certificates where u and your mother lived before?

and congrats once again u r going to heaven as compared to pak

Timeline

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi plans to introduce a comprehensive immigration reform bill to kick-start debate in the House. The bill will be publicly announced on October 5th to coincide with the national Day of Action on immigration reform...

Timeline

Congrats Savy boy and this is great to hear that u got the visa without AP from islamabad embassy. U must be thankful to almighty god first!

But wht about the police certificates? did they take the current one from u or they also asked for the past certificates where u and your mother lived before?

and congrats once again u r going to heaven as compared to pak

Umairkhan ,

you should read my post again,

I have first given thanks to GOD than to Consular officer.

they didn't took any police certificate from us.

you should go there with just current address police certificate, don't make all police certificates again.

Thank you for giving me congrats !

Savvy Boy

Timeline

Pakistan - Interview Experience F4 - Mother & Son

we fly to Islamabad tomorrow 16 September Monday at 4 PM.

we will return from Islamabad to Karachi on 18 September Wednesday 12 PM

Our Interview is On 17 September.

My Mother is Principle beneficiary.

And I am derivative beneficiary.

Following Documents have been prepared for USA immigration interview.

New DS-230

New I-864 with tax return and supported documents

New 2 x 2 Inch color photographs with white background

Interview letter

Photocopies of Passport

original passport

New Police certificates.

and all other supporting documents for example birth certificates of both applicants and petitioner.

old and new photographs of petitioner and photographs of principle beneficiary and petitioner together.

death certificates of parents of my mother and aunt, (Same Parents).

I will post complete Interview Experience on 18 September.

I am hopeful that I will go to Islamabad from Karachi as a Pakistani

And will return from Islamabad to Karachi as a Proud American. smile.gif

God Bless Us!

Congratulation! Savvy, you are one of the luckiest. Please also update if your full name include muhammad / ahmed or not. I am asking because of the name checks false positive procedure.

Good luck.

Timeline

Congratulation! Savvy, you are one of the luckiest. Please also update if your full name include muhammad / ahmed or not. I am asking because of the name checks false positive procedure.

Good luck.

yes My first name is "Muhammad"

still got visa with no AP.

it must be myth that people with name muhammad always go into AP.

Savvy Boy

Timeline

hello everyone,

1.After 9/11 attack....the uscis offices were closed for 45 days after the attack...............it means no petitions were accepted during these 45 days.....

2. The petitions who were filled before 9/11 attack were give 45 days extra to the child out children under the PATRIOT ACT..which was passed by congress in Oct,2001........

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.