5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

visa grant, sachin ,expert senier member shade some light what hapennig.

See on this site:

http://thevisabulletin.com/2012/05/june-2012-visa-bulletin-with-comments-and-discussion/

Some one ( john whose PD is F3 Apr-22-2002,he get the appointment letter last week.As per july visa bulletin cut off date was 15APR02.

Any mistake in visa bulletin or updated visa will produced after 1 or 2 week?

Edited by jp301

My pd is march 2001

in januari 2011 documetation are complited and qualified

My link"]jp301[/url]

Timeline

dont worry , they usually update list in the end of the month.

try calling dos and nvc, :)

i think there will be minimum 4 to max 6 weeks movement .

i;m right.only two weeks.

because,my pd is just 3 dAys away from current pd.

Filed: Country: Barbados
Timeline

AHMEDO42

We all are asking this kind of question but nobody can give us the answer,something is going on we will see

sonny20001 im so disappointed bout the Vb bulletin, i figured it would be in feb but notnow we have to wait till next month omg

Timeline

visa grant, sachin ,expert senier member shade some light what hapennig.

See on this site:

http://thevisabullet...and-discussion/

Some one ( john whose PD is F3 Apr-22-2002,he get the appointment letter last week.As per july visa bulletin cut off date was 15APR02.

Any mistake in visa bulletin or updated visa will produced after 1 or 2 week?

July visa bulletin is 22JAN01...:)

john is hyper excited about his "Date" of interview..:P

Timeline

F4 Vjers who completed their Interview, do update the timeline..

jameskar - Timeline

JYousuf - Timeline

Sachin - Timeline

smit - Timeline

Vicky - Timeline

Just click and update..:thumbs:

and also change the consulate info..otherwise u will be in Armenia..:P

Edited by Visa Grant

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

@sachine

dude thz tyme our prediction going wrong..i think u'll got ur appt in the month of septemeb.what u think??

ye :(

our prediction went wrong.now i hope i will get appointment in new fy quota.(September)

lets c what happens.

best of luck all

F4 Vjers who completed their Interview, do update the timeline..

jameskar - Timeline

JYousuf - Timeline

Sachin - Timeline

smit - Timeline

Vicky - Timeline

Just click and update..:thumbs:

and also change the consulate info..otherwise u will be in Armenia..:P

not done with interview yet. i will sure update when i complete interview.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello everyone,

we did email and call to DOS office and they replied us our PD that is 8 jan 2001 is not current. They also replied to call them after july 1, what does it mean can anyone explain it??

Timeline

hello everyone,

we did email and call to DOS office and they replied us our PD that is 8 jan 2001 is not current. They also replied to call them after july 1, what does it mean can anyone explain it??

You can call DOS now and say that the PD in July Visa Bulletin is 22Jan...They should start processing ur case..

Good Luck..

Hi guys, I've just read this news: "Obama administration to stop deporting some young illegal immigrants" (Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/15/politics/immigration/index.html)

Does it affect us?

Edited by khartami

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.