Tim Butler

Information boxes on the PDF I-129f

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

HI TIM

TRY TO JUST WRITE IT NEATLY USING BLACK PEN AND IT WILL DO MAKE SURE IT'S CLEAR THAT THE USCIS CAN READ IT AND SAVE IT TO YOUR DOCUMENT AND PRINT IT.IF YOU DONT HAVE PRINTER SAVE IT TO YOUR HARD DISK AND GO TO PRINTING SHOP.I HOPE THIS IDEA WILL HELP YOU,GOOD LUCK TO YOUR JOURNEY AND GOD BLESS!!

HI TIM

TRY TO JUST WRITE IT NEATLY USING BLACK PEN AND IT WILL DO MAKE SURE IT'S CLEAR THAT THE USCIS CAN READ IT AND SAVE IT TO YOUR DOCUMENT AND PRINT IT.IF YOU DONT HAVE PRINTER SAVE IT TO YOUR HARD DISK AND GO TO PRINTING SHOP.I HOPE THIS IDEA WILL HELP YOU,GOOD LUCK TO YOUR JOURNEY AND GOD BLESS!!

HI TIM

Filed: Timeline

HI TIM

HI TIM

HI TIM

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

The plus sign is called a text field overflow indicator. These plus signs show up when a field of the application isn't large enough for the text typed into them. Almost every form I have filled out has a field or more that ins't large enough for the text. To turn off the text field overflow indicator when using adobe reader (you must use adobe to fill in the forms if your using a computer) click on EDIT, on the drop down window click on PREFERENCES, new small window opens on the left side, click on FORMS, under general unclick box next to "Show text field overflow indicator", click OK. This will not increase the size of the fields. I fill out my forms first using the text field overflow indicator "on" and print the forms. I notice what fields aren't large enough or have the + and I delete the information in the fields and print the application again and hand write in the fields I deleted.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.