MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning All,

Here I am at working wishing I was in labor already LOL! KJ maybe later today who knows LOL ! I walked and sexy parties and everything you can think of to try to start it but all I am feeling is braxton hicks contractions :( well hopefully sometime this week. I will keep you all posted. By the way your procedure will be fine and all will go well no issues. I dreampt you had a baby girl she looked just like your hubby but had your cheeks and lips, very beautiful.

Anyway hope you all have a fantasic week, Thanksgiving, and all.

Girrrrl! You just made my day by telling me about that dream :yes:

Well, hopefully later! But it would be so nice if you'll have her home by thanksgiving :star:

You know Imma be the first one at the shower since Im making myself the VJ Godmother of the likkle one! :blush:

Lol @ vj godmother, you can only be the godmoher if you'll babysit while me and hubby go on an official honey moon, just kidding but I know you and big belly Brooke (by then), will be there1

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning All,

Here I am at working wishing I was in labor already LOL! KJ maybe later today who knows LOL ! I walked and sexy parties and everything you can think of to try to start it but all I am feeling is braxton hicks contractions :( well hopefully sometime this week. I will keep you all posted. By the way your procedure will be fine and all will go well no issues. I dreampt you had a baby girl she looked just like your hubby but had your cheeks and lips, very beautiful.

Anyway hope you all have a fantasic week, Thanksgiving, and all.

Hello, Always,

Hope you go into labor you have been on my mind all weekend!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Hello, Always,

Hope you go into labor you have been on my mind all weekend!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

AWE! Thank you, I will definately let you guys know, when Zarah makes her apperiance. I will post on facebook too cause Odean's family is on there and constantly checking LOL.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Mmmmm do tell me the recipe for this PLEASE. I asked VK and he said he never had it or heard of it. I can't wait to make it and try it.I thought cooked liquor was OK, but what do I know?

Tell him it's Christmas cake...there isn't a Jamaican alive who hasn't heard of it...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

Well, hopefully later! But it would be so nice if you'll have her home by thanksgiving :star:

Lol @ vj godmother, you can only be the godmoher if you'll babysit while me and hubby go on an official honey moon, just kidding but I know you and big belly Brooke (by then), will be there1

Glad I could make your day it was a vivid dream, so my bets are a girl. :)

You know Imma be the first one at the shower since Im making myself the VJ Godmother of the likkle one! :blush:

Always, happy thanksgiving to you and your family, blessings to the likkle one and take care in case we don't hear from you!(L)

Same to you ! Hope all is well.

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Soooo..I have a friend here who lives with her husband and his parents. She has a decent job and he has an ok job. So she was telling me how they were trying for a baby. I was like why on EARTH would you be living with family in some basement, obviously can't afford a STABLE home of your own but yet PURPOSELY bringing a baby into the mix? Shouldn't your priority be MOVING out, getting a place of your OWN before having a baby? Sigh....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Good Morning All,

Here I am at working wishing I was in labor already LOL! KJ maybe later today who knows LOL ! I walked and sexy parties and everything you can think of to try to start it but all I am feeling is braxton hicks contractions :( well hopefully sometime this week. I will keep you all posted.

Tek time and nuh badda rush it! lol. Blessings on the bundle of joy; be here before you know it!

Be Sober, Be Vigilant!

Timeline

Tell him it's Christmas cake...there isn't a Jamaican alive who hasn't heard of it...

Hey you hope all is well, My little princess should be making here apperiance soon and I am so serious when she is able to fly I may have to hit you up for a photo session.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Tek time and nuh badda rush it! lol. Blessings on the bundle of joy; be here before you know it!

Thank you! She is just making me crasy at the moment I have such pressure and constant moving, I am waddling LOL. I just want to start having my body back. :)

Soooo..I have a friend here who lives with her husband and his parents. She has a decent job and he has an ok job. So she was telling me how they were trying for a baby. I was like why on EARTH would you be living with family in some basement, obviously can't afford a STABLE home of your own but yet PURPOSELY bringing a baby into the mix? Shouldn't your priority be MOVING out, getting a place of your OWN before having a baby? Sigh....

You have a great point . People do not see it that way anymore, more so then not they feel when they want it, it should happen and the state could contribute. Its sad but it is what it is.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Hey you hope all is well, My little princess should be making here apperiance soon and I am so serious when she is able to fly I may have to hit you up for a photo session.

Heyyyy...everything's good!

They have FINALLY finished my background check so should be starting work next Tuesday!

Girl, I have been meaning to get down to Florida for MONTHS now! So if you don't come this way, I may well come that way!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline

Your life doesn't always have to be perfect to have a child or decide to have a child. I personally still live with my parents because I see that as an opportunity to save until its time to move when the baby comes. I still hesitate about moving because we have our own floor, bathroom included and i only see my family at meal time basically. I make enough money to rent my own place but I'm not in a rush to do so. Secondly, I decided to have a child because I have medical issues that may prevent me from having children at a late age. If we should sit and wait until our lives are stable, we have a long way to go. Eventually, once you have a child, everything falls into place. Now if your life is upside down and touting having a bunch a kids, then you need to get it together.

Thank you! She is just making me crasy at the moment I have such pressure and constant moving, I am waddling LOL. I just want to start having my body back. :)

You have a great point . People do not see it that way anymore, more so then not they feel when they want it, it should happen and the state could contribute. Its sad but it is what it is.

I don't blame ppl for making use of the free services available, however it becomes a problem when you live on it and don't attempt to do better.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Your life doesn't always have to be perfect to have a child or decide to have a child. I personally still live with my parents because I see that as an opportunity to save until its time to move when the baby comes. I still hesitate about moving because we have our own floor, bathroom included and i only see my family at meal time basically. I make enough money to rent my own place but I'm not in a rush to do so. Secondly, I decided to have a child because I have medical issues that may prevent me from having children at a late age. If we should sit and wait until our lives are stable, we have a long way to go. Eventually, once you have a child, everything falls into place. Now if your life is upside down and touting having a bunch a kids, then you need to get it together.

I don't blame ppl for making use of the free services available, however it becomes a problem when you live on it and don't attempt to do better.

I agree with that KJ but more times then not ppl have more then 1 child and continue to get pregnant and use these services as if it is just for them . There are too many ppl that need the services and have a difficult time getting them when others just keep dropping out babies and taking advantage.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Heyyyy...everything's good!

They have FINALLY finished my background check so should be starting work next Tuesday!

Girl, I have been meaning to get down to Florida for MONTHS now! So if you don't come this way, I may well come that way!

YAY ! for the job. that is great. everything is going well thus far. I will definetly be in touch either way.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Brooke I am hoping and praying I have a January baby but you know they say 2 weeks before or afetr so I feel this baby is going to come before.

Girllll that grocery store was to much, I was damn near peeing on myself, if its funny ima laugh no matter what!!!

Sexy lips yep thats my hunny, He talking about "ganja" thats his only suggestion. Everything I suggest is a no, so ima just pick something and stick with it

Moy's name is Antonette. Cause his middle name is Anthony and he had no part in it, because him & her mom named her something else, but at 3 years old mom changed it. Not sure why we jusy seen it when we were trying to send the papers in to bring her to U.S. 3 years ago

January baby it is! LOL@ baby girl gangja. Can't wait to hear your baby girls real name.

That is crazy that Moy Moy's name was changed when she was 3. Her birth mom really is crazy.

I have great relationships with my boys also, but I cant wait to see my likkle girl :blush: and really bond with her.Im taking 4 months off of work, I wanna get to know her and her me everyday of the beginnning of her life. :blush:

That's great that you can take 4 months off! The other kids will be in school and hubby at work (in the days) and you can really bond with baby girl ganja..lol

LOL!

Oh wow!

Exactly, he trying to be cute! Lmao

I agree with you and Danna but only time will tell... The procedure is next week and that brings me closure to knowing what the sex is!

Oh ok.

Girl, I tore up that Sardine and rice for breakfast and I guess she liked it because I did not have my head in the toilet!

Brooke, the bread is heaven so I can see how he would think its enough. When I get it from the bakery its nice and warm and just so darn good! For thanksgiving I usually give one to a few ppl and by the time I get home my phone is ringing, asking where I bought because they want more. I have to remember to raw you guys there when you come for the shower. I hope the weather will be nice by then so I can have it in my backyard.

I'm sure he knows it, depending on where you're from, it can be a different name. Rum/wine cake, black cake, Christmas cake, fruit cake and I can't recall anymore names. Ask him and let me know if he remember one of those names. Idk about the liquor but I had a piece and it was good. I'll send you the recipe on fb.

I got the date in my head right this time. I gotta try this bread. I love me some good bread..lol. I hope the weather is nice too. Having it in your yard sounds nice. It should be good by May, atleast enjoyable in the afternoon to be outside. I may just have to bring my Florida coat.lol. Glad you enjoyed your sardines. Hmm I wonder I could just start talking about random food would you start to want what I mentioned? Anything knew tempt you or are you still on sardines?

He said he knows rum cake. Can't wait to get the recipe and try it out.

Big Belly Brooke sounds too good. Hmmm. I'm ready to get my body back in shape and I'm not even pregnant yet. Yikes!

Ok when he gest off the phone I'm going to tell him. Now I'm looking forward to having some when I go for Christmas. Someone must be going to make it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Always - Can't wait to hear when baby girl makes her debut! Good luck and best wishes for a quick and painless delivery.

DW- Den Den soon come! :dance: I feel it's like the first time when he moved here all over again.

Blessings all :star:

Timeline

I agree with that KJ but more times then not ppl have more then 1 child and continue to get pregnant and use these services as if it is just for them . There are too many ppl that need the services and have a difficult time getting them when others just keep dropping out babies and taking advantage.

Yea unfortunately you're right about that!

That's great that you can take 4 months off! The other kids will be in school and hubby at work (in the days) and you can really bond with baby girl ganja..lol

I got the date in my head right this time. I gotta try this bread. I love me some good bread..lol. I hope the weather is nice too. Having it in your yard sounds nice. It should be good by May, atleast enjoyable in the afternoon to be outside. I may just have to bring my Florida coat.lol. Glad you enjoyed your sardines. Hmm I wonder I could just start talking about random food would you start to want what I mentioned? Anything knew tempt you or are you still on sardines?

He said he knows rum cake. Can't wait to get the recipe and try it out.

Big Belly Brooke sounds too good. Hmmm. I'm ready to get my body back in shape and I'm not even pregnant yet. Yikes!

Someone must be going to make it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Always - Can't wait to hear when baby girl makes her debut! Good luck and best wishes for a quick and painless delivery.

DW- Den Den soon come! :dance: I feel it's like the first time when he moved here all over again.

Blessings all :star:

Lol @ baby ganja, so we have music-tattoo and ganja, theses Jamaican men! Lol

You have me cracking up over here @ Florida jacket!! Right now his azz is sick and have the nerve to want a sexy party!! SMDH. And oh yea, just so you know, he DOES plan on wearing his Florida jacket Friday morning!! I said ok.

Yes, I really hope the weather is nice enough, I love my backyard since I saw how nice hubby decorated it for the wedding.

Lol @ you getting the date right!

Right now you just have a fear of losing your figure like I do but once you get pregnant, reality hits that anything can happen...

And yes, someone's granny has to make that cake, if not just buy a slice or whole cake for that matter and enjoy!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.