MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok so you told him , and you have to understand that probably really hurts :crying:

Being a father for some years to find out you've been dupped. He is going to blow up, so stay out the way!!! :help: It will happen, just wait and see because men hate to be fooled. :yes:

KJ :blink: what she aint give you no sonogram, thats messed up, girl I got 8 of them since I've been pregnant, and I have them now in a baby book for her when she get bigger, before you go in you need to ask, are we going to do an ultrasound, and do I get pictures, so you can be clear. :wow: @ the lady

Once the lady doing the sonogram was pushing hard, hard, hard on my belly because she said the baby wasnt cooperating, this was about a month ago, she was hurting me. I made her stop, and I got the dr and let her know what was going on. The dr said this is not the first time of the complaint. I havet seen her since :hehe:

Speak up SpeakUpOnGlobalTradeGSBB.jpg its your body and your baby :dance: :dance: :dance:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

SAY%20WHAT%20TITLE.jpg

MJsaywhat.jpg

Okay so your investigating, found this out examine.jpgAre you going to tell him? Because didnt you sneak and do it :devil:

Wow that is so messed up for the baby! BM already knew that though! When you get pregnant you know how many men you have slept with. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Lol he knows I told him he wasnt happy but it is what it is. He said he will do one of his own that is fine if he chooses too but nothing will change the outcome. Yes she knew she was with others too .

wow! this man sounds way more like a liability than an asset! do YOU girl! you and baby a go be just fine!!

I couldn't help but to laugh as I deal with insurance all the time and Liabilities LOL! I am taking things a day at a time and will see what happens.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Where is the child Always?

In Jamaica or here?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Yardies!!! c0120.gif

The pictures of the Florida link up were wonderful!! So happy to see ya'll having a good time!

Always, I am sorry for all you are going through, and am praying for your strength!

JQ, that baby soon come!! :yes:

Yardie!! did the touches on your case turn into anything??

Change your name now, and yes you would change it on your taxes - and get Richard an ITIN and file married, claim him as a dependent!!

Sus! m1248.gif Please tell me how this is done!!???

Timeline

but your links are better! :thumbs:

There are 13 documents that can be used to prove foreign status and identity. A foreign passport is the only one that can stand alone (i.e., establishes both foreign status and identity). If a passport is submitted, there is no need to submit any other documents. If a passport is not submitted, a combination of at least two other documents, with at least one containing a photograph, must be submitted with the ITIN application. The IRS will accept copies of original documents, if the copies have been properly certified or notorized by:

the government agency (foreign or domestic) which issued the documents,

employees of the U.S. State Department located in U.S. embassies and consulates abroad, or

a U.S. notary public who is allowed under U.S. state law to notarize foreign documents.

ugh, why does it all have to be so complicated \o/

Timeline

So, if he uses his passport, obviously we don't want to use his original :wacko:

He would have to get it notarized??? am I reading that right??

notarized by the government agency which issued the document??

or the embassy?? :lol::rofl::lol:

the embassy... that's a laugh! :no:

Edited by JAPrincess

Timeline

okay... Imma start reading BEFORE I ask questions....

Thus, in the case of an individual who lives abroad and who is filing Form W-7 with the IRS Service Center to apply for an ITIN, instead of attaching his/her original passport, national identity card, birth certificate, etc. to Form W-7, he/she can attach "copies" of these documents to Form W-7 accompanied by an apostille properly signed or sealed by one of the appointed competent authorities of his own nation. A model apostille may be found at: Apostille. In addition, refer to Apostille Section.

Timeline

but it doesn't look like Jamaica has such an authority :o

http://hcch.e-vision.nl/index_en.php?act=conventions.authorities&cid=41

So I wonder where he would go to get it notarized???

A justice of the peace -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The pictures of the Florida link up were wonderful!! So happy to see ya'll having a good time!

I agree thanks for sharing guys :thumbs:

JQ, that baby soon come!! :yes:

Yep. still aint bought nothing but waiting for the shower and will get on the ball!!! :bonk:

January soon come 11 weeks :dance::dance:

Hows my Lila Rose :blush::blush::blush:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

okay, but if the IRS come back and say a JOP is not good enough I am gonna tell them Sus said it is!! :bonk::lol:(L)

Exactly! It's funny, I spent half my day on the phone with an IRS criminal investigator - I told her that now I have the direct dial for who can bail me outta trouble!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.