RumbaBumba

NOA Rejection Notice!

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Turns out my fears were true. I got rejected! On the basis that my application was not fully completed! This sent me into a tizzy because the information is included! -Part C Address is not complete!

When I look at the I-130 Form it is clearly written See Attached!

Then in the following paper I have

My name

A#: None

Form I-130, Q. 2: Beneficiary's Address (information about your Relative)

And listed perfectly is the address

I am so pissed I can barely contain the rage right now.

ON top of that.. My whole packet got returned to me heavily stapled with a tad of numbers written on the side. And on the I-130 page in question there is a long pen line drawn down the bottom.

I am not sure if I have to make a new packet or what!

On top of that they gave me a receipt number. And returned my check to me.. I cant believe this..

On top of that they kept my passport photos! son of a..

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Switzerland

Marriage (if applicable): 2009-07-28

I-130 Sent : 2010-08-07

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-08-10

Timeline

Now that all of my documents, evidence and what note is heavily numbered on the side.. Is it unusable?

What the hell did i do wrong? Do i have to write in the address no matter the length? Im in shock

Event Date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Now that all of my documents, evidence and what note is heavily numbered on the side.. Is it unusable?

What the hell did i do wrong? Do i have to write in the address no matter the length? Im in shock

Did you provide them with the complete address? My husbands address was so long it did not fit, so I filled in the rest by pen, but I made sure I put it in there. If you did, how can they send back? that's terrible!

Removal of Conditions 8/2012

Timeline

i wrote it complete as possible. Maybe they dont understand long addresses which dont include street or avenue. I dont know what else to think. DHL managed to understand the address.

Event Date

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Turns out my fears were true. I got rejected! On the basis that my application was not fully completed! This sent me into a tizzy because the information is included! -Part C Address is not complete!

When I look at the I-130 Form it is clearly written See Attached!

Then in the following paper I have

My name

A#: None

Form I-130, Q. 2: Beneficiary's Address (information about your Relative)

And listed perfectly is the address

I am so pissed I can barely contain the rage right now.

ON top of that.. My whole packet got returned to me heavily stapled with a tad of numbers written on the side. And on the I-130 page in question there is a long pen line drawn down the bottom.

I am not sure if I have to make a new packet or what!

On top of that they gave me a receipt number. And returned my check to me.. I cant believe this..

On top of that they kept my passport photos! son of a..

Oh, this is not a good news at all!

If I were you, I would have completed the address in the original I-130 form with all supporting docs and created a second set of I-130 with all copies of the docs and mailed them back ASAP.

You were my land mark in NOA1. Now I started worrying!

Good luck!

Loto

CSC - I-130 for Parents (IR5)

10/11/2011 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/13/2011 - Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

10/17/2011 - Email received with Receipt#, Routed to CSC

10/18/2011 - Cleared the checks $420*2

10/21/2011 - Received NOA1

03/30/2012 - Received NOA2

NVC

04/19/2012 - NVC received

05/01/2012 - Case# generated

05/02/2012 - DS-3032 COA emailed

05/02/2012 - I-864 AOS Fee $88 paid

05/05/2012 - I-864 AOS package mailed to NVC

05/07/2012 - I-864 AOS package received by NVC

05/07/2012 - DS-3032 COA accepted

05/08/2012 - DS-230 IV Fee $230*2 paid

05/09/2012 - DS-230 IV package mailed to NVC

05/11/2012 - DS-230 IV package received by NVC

05/17/2012 - Case Completed

Consulate

07/02/2012 - VFS visit in Cochin

07/04/2012 - Medical in Chennai

07/12/2012 - Interview in Mumbai - Success!

09/08/2012 - POE at JFK, NY

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.