wileastmot

Help...How Do I track my case from NVC

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There is an easy way to 'track' any parcels sent by the NVC to various Consulates - although its not specifically for your case. It just shows when parcels were sent to your region and is a good indication for you.

Go to - www.dhl.com

Select Location - USA

Point to 'Track'

Click on 'Track by reference'

Your reference is 'expedite iv section'

enter dates From - To

Click on Track

Once your case has left the NVC - email your Consulate and ask them to let you know when they receive your case - it may take a few days for them to reply - but don't duplicate the email as they do not like this and will send you a message to that fact.

For detailed timeline - click on my name - then read our story

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Is packet 3 what the foreign fiance gets with all their forms? Chris has got that already, but I haven't gotten any confirmation of the case being recieved either by the NVC or the London Embassy. All I've gotten is a letter from USCIS saying that our stuff would be sent to NVC within the next week. That was about a week and a half ago.

That is the same for me. Now that it is in the hands of the embassy, the status on the web is apparently not continuously updated. (I tried the "expedite iv section" tracking at www.dhl.com and it worked great! Thanks!)

Work with Chris to get packet 3 completed and returned, so you can get that interview scheduled.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

~=~................. .................................................~=~

~=~.... pushpin.gif All is going very well !.......................... ~=~

~=~...................................................................~=~

3dflags_col0001-0003a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_usasc01-0003a.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
There is an easy way to 'track' any parcels sent by the NVC to various Consulates - although its not specifically for your case. It just shows when parcels were sent to your region and is a good indication for you.

Go to - www.dhl.com

Select Location - USA

Point to 'Track'

enter dates From - To

Click on Track

Once your case has left the NVC - email your Consulate and ask them to let you know when they receive your case - it may take a few days for them to reply - but don't duplicate the email as they do not like this and will send you a message to that fact.

I tried to access the site (www.dhl.com) but it didn't work. :(

Caroline (Brazil) and Phil (USA)

yPnbm4.png

2003i9szfhw0aa.jpg

f2MWm5.png

View my Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Go to - www.dhl.com

Select Location - USA

Point to 'Track'

enter dates From - To

Click on Track

I tried to access the site (www.dhl.com) but it didn't work. :(

Try using "correspondence" as reference. If it makes you feel any better, I couldn't find anything sent to the consulate on the date NVC told my petition was sent.

I only offer advice - not even legal. Just the plain and simple kind.

Timeline (incompleta)

Timeline
Try using "correspondence" as reference. If it makes you feel any better, I couldn't find anything sent to the consulate on the date NVC told my petition was sent.

it still doens't work. :(

maybe it takes some days more to send the petitions to Consulate, right?

Mew, how do i know when i have to send to Consulate forms DS 230 part I, DS 2001, copies of my documents and photos? Will they send me a letter saying I can send my documents?

thank you. :)

Edited by Lisa and Phil

yPnbm4.png

2003i9szfhw0aa.jpg

f2MWm5.png

View my Timeline

Timeline

Mew, how do i know when i have to send to Consulate forms DS 230 part I, DS 2001, copies of my documents and photos? Will they send me a letter saying I can send my documents?

Never mind about DHL. I couldn't find anything being sent to Brazil on the date NVC told me they have mailed it to Brazil and it only made me worry about it. The consulate got it - and will get yours - that's what matters. Wooo.. interesting question. Let me PM you, okay?

Edited by Mew

Timeline (incompleta)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Never mind about DHL.

Mew, I found one being sent to Rio using "expedite iv section" for the reference. It was on the sorting facility on the 14th and sent to Rio on the 15th.

Lisa&Paul, looks like y'all got your NOA2 on 8/12. You will probably receive a letter date about 8/28 saying the NVC has received it. It will then go to Rio about 9/5.

~=~................. .................................................~=~

~=~.... pushpin.gif All is going very well !.......................... ~=~

~=~...................................................................~=~

3dflags_col0001-0003a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_usasc01-0003a.gif

Timeline

Never mind about DHL. I couldn't find anything being sent to Brazil on the date NVC told me they have mailed it to Brazil and it only made me worry about it. The consulate got it - and will get yours - that's what matters. Wooo.. interesting question. Let me PM you, okay?

Thank you Mew! :)

Never mind about DHL.

Mew, I found one being sent to Rio using "expedite iv section" for the reference. It was on the sorting facility on the 14th and sent to Rio on the 15th.

Lisa&Paul, looks like y'all got your NOA2 on 8/12. You will probably receive a letter date about 8/28 saying the NVC has received it. It will then go to Rio about 9/5.

Oh it would be fine! My fiance and I are planning our Christmas together. No more Christmas far from each other! :luv::star:

yPnbm4.png

2003i9szfhw0aa.jpg

f2MWm5.png

View my Timeline

Timeline

Never mind about DHL.

My case is already at the consulate in Rio. But thanks anyway! :)

Timeline (incompleta)

I just got through to the NVC and the lady said what everyone else did: You can't use the automated system for a K1. I thought I would be an annoyance to her but as soon as she picked up she asked for a case number and my fiancee's name/b-day and then gave me the dates and then our consulate number. I said that was all I needed. I just checked DHL("expedite iv section" as a reference) and it said a package was shipped on the 14th and arrived in Montreal on the 15th! Yay! :D

To those still trying to get through, hang in there. I thought I had the standard "all people are busy" message but then I heard it say "we will be with you in a bout two minutes".

CIS Office : Philadelphia PA

08/25/09 I-751 Sent to VSC

08/26/09 Package arrives at VSC

08/31/09 Check is Cashed/Clears

08/27/09 NOA

09/24/09 Biometrics

11/24/09 Approval letter arrives!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.