kind2012

approved I-130 stuck in national recod center

4 posts in this topic

Hello every one ,

I want to share some thing happend with us .we get approved notice of our I-130 in 25 january 2010 but uscis told us for move ur petion you have fill I-824 so we can move your approved petion to NVC

so we did and that I-824 was approved too after two month we get both approval I-130 and I-824 .In that I-130 approval it was saying we send you

petion to national visa center (NVC).we call after 15 days to nvc they said we have not recod or we not recived the file in the office.Lafter we found by nvc that our file is uscis,s national recod center so we should contact uscis for this .

so we call uscis they make us wait 90 days after 90 days we call them and they send us letter with refferal Id and other informatin but they

said we should wait 90 days more which is really making us sad and frusited.

now we contact congresman for this to help us .let see what happend.

we are really sad on it.

So i have question any of you guy went throught or deal this kind of situation file stuck in national recod center.it will be great to know any thing from you guys.

Thanks to all of you and Good luck to every one.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hello every one ,

I want to share some thing happend with us .we get approved notice of our I-130 in 25 january 2010 but uscis told us for move ur petion you have fill I-824 so we can move your approved petion to NVC

so we did and that I-824 was approved too after two month we get both approval I-130 and I-824 .In that I-130 approval it was saying we send you

petion to national visa center (NVC).we call after 15 days to nvc they said we have not recod or we not recived the file in the office.Lafter we found by nvc that our file is uscis,s national recod center so we should contact uscis for this .

so we call uscis they make us wait 90 days after 90 days we call them and they send us letter with refferal Id and other informatin but they

we are really sad on it.

So i have question any of you guy went throught or deal this kind of situation file stuck in national recod center.it will be great to know any thing from you guys.

Hi,

I have same problem, my approved I-130 did not get to NVC, american citizen filing for wife,

would you please tell me what hapen and if there is a resolutin in your case and what action did you toke.

thanks.

Hi,

I have same problem, my approved I-130 did not get to NVC, american citizen filing for wife,

would you please tell me what hapen and if there is a resolutin in your case and what action did you toke.

thanks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello every one ,

we are really sad on it.

Truely feel sorry for what happened in your case. But I am sure congreesman will help you out.

Atlanta, GA (MM-DD-YYYY)
I-130 (IR-1) TIMELINE [MUMBAI CONSULATE]
07-02-2020 - I-130 SENT
06-01-2021 - APPROVED

NVC
06-06-2021 - Recevied NVC case no. - case entered into nvc's system

06-08-2021 - AOS fee
06-08-2021 - IV fee
07-05-2021 - IV & AOS documents submitted online

07-19-2021 - received message from NVC about case can not be processed unless all civil documents are submitted (was missing police clearance)

08-12-2021 - submitted police clearance certificate - which was last document submitted to NVC

11-05-2021 - Case completed at NVC - DQ

03-31-2022 - Interview letter received

04-28-2022 - Interview date at mumbai embassy

Hello and thanks for your time ,

Frist we call uscis that why our file is not in nationl visa center

they told us wait 90 days .Then we call them after 90 days they ask some

information and after 3 days we got letter from uscis with our case number

on it and refferal ID and few more thing and in the letter they told us

since our file is national recond center uscis will request them to move your

approved petion to national visa center but since that it has

been 3 week but nothing happend and sad thing they said

we have to wait 90 days more which i guess so ridculous to say like that.Becouse we

already been wait .

So we already write for help to congressman to help us and let see what

happend.So if any of you guys any thing about that pls tell us thanks for your

time and have good time

Edited by kind2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.