kiwirst

Paper Work Help Please!!

4 posts in this topic

Hi

After failing to get the letter from the embassy I am taking it upon myself to organise all of the papers I need to send in.

When they say 'in duplicate' does that mean 2 copies of same information?

I have DS-156, Ds-156K, DS-157, DS-230 Part 1 - Are there any more?

I don't need I-864 Affidavit of Support until I apply for AOS correct?

Does anyone have the link or info on how to apply for Police certificate to New Zealand, is it a form or contact Embassy?

I am working on UK ploice report & vaccinations list as well. When do I need to get a medical? Is there anything else I require as the London Embassy site has only the things listed above.

This is starting to get frustrating & painful so any help &/or re-assurances will be most welcome.

Thanks

I-751 Application - Nov 26, 2012.
NOA - Nov 27, 2012.
Bio Appointment Dec 31, 2012.
New Appointment Jan 8, 2013.

I-751 Removal of Conditions - Approved May 28 2013

Green Card Production notice - June 13 2013

Green Card Received - June 20, 2013

Citizenship Application - January 17, 2023

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

relax it's ok. :)

All of the information you need can be found at different places on this site. I would look at the flowcharts and guides and read information specific to your embassy in the UK, I'm sure you'll find similar stories to yours and answers as well. (check the top of the page for links to these things)

Duplicate is two copies of the same, and you will need form I-134 Affidavit of Support, not I-864, for a K-1 visa. I don't know if you send it to them in England but in Ecuador you bring it to your interview.

Good luck!

I-129F package sent: Jul 7th 2010

Package received at CSC: Jul 9th 2010

NOA1: Jul 16th 2010

NOA2: Nov 30th 2010

Packet 4 letter received: Dec 27th 2010

Medical done: Jan 3rd 2011

Interview: Jan 24th 2011 - APPROVED!!

Passport with K-1 visa received: Jan 29th 2011

POE: Feb 2nd 2011 in Houston, TX - cleared without problems :-)

Married!: May 2nd 2011

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Does anyone have the link or info on how to apply for Police certificate to New Zealand, is it a form or contact Embassy?

From the DOS web site for Reciprocity with New Zealand:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/fees/fees_4881.html?cid=3637

Police Records

New Zealand Police Headquarters will not accept requests for police certificates/records directly from individuals.

For Nonimmigrant Visa Applicants: Available through the Department of the Courts. The applicant should request the “Wanganui Computer Record” in writing, giving his or her full name, date and place of birth, sex, and nationality. The request must be signed and should be addressed to:

Privacy Officer

Department of the Courts

P.O. Box 2750

Wellington, New Zealand

Faxed requests are unacceptable. It takes approximately five working days from receipt of request for the Department of the Courts to issue a report.

Naturalization N-400

Thanks a lot.

This is getting to be a pain in the you know what, esp not helped by the fact my work has me on the road constantly.

Was emailed the letter today, along with the form for NZ police certificate, will get that emailed back tomorrow, so with luck, when I get back from this job it will all go in the post

I-751 Application - Nov 26, 2012.
NOA - Nov 27, 2012.
Bio Appointment Dec 31, 2012.
New Appointment Jan 8, 2013.

I-751 Removal of Conditions - Approved May 28 2013

Green Card Production notice - June 13 2013

Green Card Received - June 20, 2013

Citizenship Application - January 17, 2023

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.