Lizz&Mohamed

HUSBAND'S VISA DENIED - FEBRUARY 2010

22 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Do you have a Lawyer involved.

My first thought was I doubt very much they have any issues with your commitment to the marriage so more evidence along those lines will not make any difference.

From a practical point of view it may be better for you rather than him to consider moving.

No I don' have a lawyer involved and as far as evidence by husband wanted to show her the endless pictures he had with him as well as the numerous phone call logs and her response was that she did not care about our phone calls. She said that means nothing! How is that possible I ask? My husband & I communicate daily and multiple time per day discussing issues with the children, work or any day-to-day issues that any marriage has and she says this means nothing. I guess what they want to see our our chats and email messages, where we did have a problem...my first computer crashed and I lost most of our chat logs but do have plenty now. In anyway, me moving to Egypt is not possible because I do have children from a previous relationship & taking them out of the country will be a bit difficult but Insha Allah anything is possible and one day the children may want to do it. =)

Timeline

hi Lizz&Mohamed first of all iam sorry for your husban visa denied dont worry every thing is going to be normal again inshallaha and please dont panic and dont hurry up every thing done its own right time wait for right time your case is so simple and easy your husband case is only number of evidence and proof and your husband is going for his second interview soon inshallaha so beprepared and ready for your husband second interview in your husband visa cr1 interview case the mistake is in your side first of all write a letter to uscis nvc and dos which is something like that for example iam the petationer of my husband benifecery iam the responsible of my husband visa denied because of my previous marriage life and my personal family matter at that time iam so depress and a lot of tention in my mind about my previous past marriage at that time i dont share my story of my past life with my husband because it is horrible at that time i dont want that my husband involve in my past previous life because iam trying to forget my whole horrible past previous life because of my depression and deep tention so in that situtation my husband is inocent because he is completely blind of my past life so iam request you to please consider my husband visa cr1 petation on humanity ground

if you go to your doctor weekely or monthly basic for your routine check up take a report to your doctor about your depression and tention for example doctor write a report on hospital or clinic letter head she is my regular routine patient at that time she is so depress or in deep tention her conditition is mentally and physically so bad at that time her decision making power is not in her control or she is not able to make any right decision it completely up to doctor or she mentally disturb what ever your condition is that time if doctor give you that report this report is a rock solid proof and evidence for your husband cr1 visa case send a letter and doctor report to uscis nvc and dos with complete details

this letter is necessary because consular officer thought the mistake is in your husband side and he is responsible of visa denied and your husband interview is a negtive effect of your husband cr1 case because some time consular officer thought this marriage is only purpose for green card or this is temparry agreement based marriage

Thank you Mustafa for your advice. The problem is that I never saw a doctor for my depression, it was something that time took care of all on its own. In regards to writing a letter to USCIS, I did write them a letter explaining what had happened and asked them to please take under consideration the emotinal stress that my children and I are going through being kept apart from my husband. I explained that because I did not share this short time of my life with him first of all does not mean anything because I didn't share it only with him but with a lot of people. This was a personal trying time for me emotionally and time helped me heal all wounds and move on with life. Second of all I told them that if given the opportunity my children and myself will be available for an interview if they chose too and that I have new/update proof that my marriage to date still continues. I also explained in the letter that my husband was not asked a question the person who interviewed him alleged among other things...I attached this cover letter to the Notice of Action letter they mailed to me and attached it to my new family vacation pictures of my current trip to Egypt this past April. The pictures were of all of us, his family and my children included during our 21day stay in Egypt. I included a few months of telephone call logs and chat and emails as well. What concerns me is that USCIS told me that they did not ask for this information and that even if I mailed it that they cannot guarantee it will make it to our case/paperwork. So now my fear is that they will deny him his visa without looking into this new evidence and/or contacting me or my children so that they can see that we do have a legitimate relationship/marriage built on mutual love and respect...Insha Allah all things will work out in the end for my family. Please keep us in your prayers....

Lizz&Mohamed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Usually I am the last person to suggest a Lawyer, but this may well be a case where one is required. Inevitably on forums like this you can miss out on key issues.

At the risk of repeating myself you are still principally focussing on your commitment, I really doubt if this is questioned.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Usually I am the last person to suggest a Lawyer, but this may well be a case where one is required. Inevitably on forums like this you can miss out on key issues.

At the risk of repeating myself you are still principally focussing on your commitment, I really doubt if this is questioned.

I am prepared to get a Lawyer if USCIS denies the Visa/Case. I was asked by my Congresswoman's office to allow USCIS to do their job and let them reach their decision. If it is denied then, I was advised that at this point getting an Immigration Attorney will be the next step.

Thank you for your advise.

Timeline

Hi Lizz & Mohamed,,, Allah bless you guys, you guys have my support and pray,,,, I know for sure how the UACIS could be difficult and my advice that there are alot of immigration lawyer's over there that you can get free consultaion threw any of them, but please try to look for who use to work with USCIS as Co-worker before they become a lawyer, because this ppl they have some good connection plus they alot of ways with USCIS law's. Please feel free to ask any thing and I am here in Egypt if Mohamed need someone to talk with.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.