82 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi mellow thanks for link...now if this passes my husband is 31 but we have ours potition processed and priority date feb09..ours would still be accepted as he was only 26 when we applied??? What do U think???

thanks

All petitions already in the pipeline will proceed, don't worry.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

my priority date is 08 oct 2002, and the cut off date in bulletin is 1 oct 2002 ,which will pass in july month, so my pd will come in cut off date in month august hopefully,

can someone guide me a little bout what happens next, please

Timeline

my priority date is 08 oct 2002, and the cut off date in bulletin is 1 oct 2002 ,which will pass in july month, so my pd will come in cut off date in month august hopefully,

can someone guide me a little bout what happens next, please

You will receive a notification from NVC about the schedule of your interview and you have to follow the instructions. Good luck.

Timeline

You will receive a notification from NVC about the schedule of your interview and you have to follow the instructions. Good luck.

thank you :D, will the notification will be send once my priority date comes? or before that

and i was told that my case is complete but the case is in wait for our priority date to come,

and im sorry im not well informed, it might be annoying

my case is at nvc now, so when my pd comes, will they transfer to indian us embassy?

and i wanna know at average, how months it takes from priority date coming to visa interview date allocation?

Timeline

thank you biggrin.png, will the notification will be send once my priority date comes? or before that

and i was told that my case is complete but the case is in wait for our priority date to come,

and im sorry im not well informed, it might be annoying

my case is at nvc now, so when my pd comes, will they transfer to indian us embassy?

and i wanna know at average, how months it takes from priority date coming to visa interview date allocation?

Notification usually comes a week before the VB comes out and your PD becomes current. In my case it came on the date the VB came out. Yes it will be transferred to the US embassy of your country.

• 2 months later...
Timeline

hi friends, ive contacted you here earlier for a query

so my visa interview has came, its in few weeks, we ( my dad,mother,sister and me) have prepared all the documents required as stated by visa interview letter, we got the medicals and pcc's

now im in big dilemma

my sister is going to be 23 in december and she is over 21 years of age, ive read about CSPA and our case was filed on oct 2002, and got approved on july 2005, that gives us 2 years and 9 months , the time it took to approve the case

idk if my calculation is right but she can be eligible before the age of 21+2 years + 9 months= 23 years 9 months

now the main thing, she has completed study at the age of 21 years and then she got a training for 1 year, and then she got job at age of 22 to present

im so confused about does she needs to be a student to be eligible, she is not married and thats what law requires, but idk about this

does she has to continue her study? because then she has to get admission in some course

my mom is principal beneficiary and we three are derivaties, im under 21 so theres no problem

please guide me bout her being a dependent, is there any problem in her doing job and not study, shes not married and cspa applies to her

should we get her admission into some study program and resign her job???? this is so stressing and i have no idea

she obviously is a dependent,

what should we do about this?

Timeline

and we can get her into a short term study program,eg 2 months or 6 months, but then she'd have a study gap, would that be a problem too,

were only worried bout her interview, cuz shes over 21, would she be interviewed separately, or what can she be asked,

does her doing a job makes her independent in their view?

hoping to get a notice soon smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.