Adam2

Sendind I129F WITH i130.

17 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi everybody.there is a lot of people they got lucky when they file I129f with there i130. it looks like it speed up the process.anybody has any idea about? anybody file both application and still waiting/ THANKS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

How you explain Karima & AbdulMalik get there noa2 in 50 days . I talked to her she said the difference is i129f and my lawer said the samething. We almost file on the same time to the same service. Thanks for your reply

Timeline

show the pages of those links to your lawyer.

Seriously.

Karima & AbdulMalik - got an NOA-2 for an I-130, and a I-129F, on the 15th of July.

Now their casefiles (plural) are travelling together to NVC.

They've no notice yet, of the casefiles arriving at NVC

member profile - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/user/68418-karima-and-abdul/

member timeline - http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=68418

Now, I'm a betting man, based on facts - and I'll bet you 11 tarjins full of mutton, that the I-129F will be administratively closed at NVC within the next 10 days.

The difference is NOT the I-129F - in fact, normally, the I-129F kicks the I-130 back into later queue - so the lawyer is wrong on this one - is not the fact an I-129F was filed at all - is SOME OTHER ANOMOLY, which we (and they) will never know about, EVER.

So - going forward - don't file the I-129F, is a waste of time for you to do so.

If you've already filed the I-129F - be prepared to wait , up to 2 months longer , for the I-130 and I-129F to be approved together.

If I sound harsh about this, is because I AM ! REREAD the links - fully.

Karima & AbdulMalik are only an anomoly based on the approval date, nothing more. In a bit of time, she'll report back that the I-129F was administratively closed at NVC. Remember - that's what I'm betting you. 11 tarjins of mutton is basically the whole sheep, right ?

Have a Good One, and READ the content in those links ! (ya, click something, read it)

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

show the pages of those links to your lawyer.

Seriously.

Karima & AbdulMalik - got an NOA-2 for an I-130, and a I-129F, on the 15th of July.

Now their casefiles (plural) are travelling together to NVC.

They've no notice yet, of the casefiles arriving at NVC

member profile - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/user/68418-karima-and-abdul/

member timeline - http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=68418

Now, I'm a betting man, based on facts - and I'll bet you 11 tarjins full of mutton, that the I-129F will be administratively closed at NVC within the next 10 days.

The difference is NOT the I-129F - in fact, normally, the I-129F kicks the I-130 back into later queue - so the lawyer is wrong on this one - is not the fact an I-129F was filed at all - is SOME OTHER ANOMOLY, which we (and they) will never know about, EVER. Thanks

So - going forward - don't file the I-129F, is a waste of time for you to do so.

If you've already filed the I-129F - be prepared to wait , up to 2 months longer , for the I-130 and I-129F to be approved together. Thanks for the information, we gonna wait to see what's gonna happen. I did not file the I129f and i'm not gonna do it.

If I sound harsh about this, is because I AM ! REREAD the links - fully.

Karima & AbdulMalik are only an anomoly based on the approval date, nothing more. In a bit of time, she'll report back that the I-129F was administratively closed at NVC. Remember - that's what I'm betting you. 11 tarjins of mutton is basically the whole sheep, right ?

Have a Good One, and READ the content in those links ! (ya, click something, read it)

Timeline

Hey Karima and Abdul - I see you two coming in on this -

I'm happy to know about future stuff for your case, as I've betted Adam2 11 tarjins full of mutton about yer I-129F being administratively closed at NVC.

Still, it's your news, though.

Hope all is well?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Darnell,

I read your post many times but i couldnt understund your point clearly ( lasts paragraphes )about links .

can you please explain again for me :blush: ? I agree with you , nobody can speculate when the file will be approved or what can make it fast or slow ! but sometimes we can estimate , I said maybe we got noa 2 faster because we are married for more than 1 year , maybe it was enough reason for them to approve it , maybe California center is faster than Vermont , or as our lawyers said maybe its the I129F , or maybe other reason , or its just my luck !

by the way i dont find myself an ANOMOLY case because i have friends who got visa ( cr1) in 4 months , and their approval in uscis was in onley 40 days ( Vermont center )

California Service Center I-751

VJName...........Date of I-751......NOA1 Date......Biometrics......Approved....

Puretaqwa.............04/09/13...........0-/--/13..........05/16/13...........--/--/--....

Timeline

Oh - links :D

any thing highlighted - is a LINK to click - you may not see it if yer logged in via mobile phone, though.

a link - another page reference , click it to read it. a URL.

re: you being the anomoly - yup - I claim you are - and it's OK - don't sweat this label, as in your case, it's a GOOD THING.

The bet is on the I-129F being administratively closed at NVC - you should hear some news about that in the next 2 weeks.

Warmest Regards...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey Karima and Abdul - I see you two coming in on this -

I'm happy to know about future stuff for your case, as I've betted Adam2 11 tarjins full of mutton about yer I-129F being administratively closed at NVC.

Still, it's your news, though.

Hope all is well?

hi

i just read your repley but still i cant understund what do you mean by : I-129F being administratively closed at NVC.

anywyas as i told Adam before ; we cant fulfull for the mean time because we wont be able to send anything for this 2 weeks incha allah

i hope to get visa this time with no problems ( just for ur informations we hired a lawyer in 2007 but we couldnt file a visa k1 without a final divorce paper so we had to wait , we tried in 2009 but we made a mistake and we needed a cosponser

if this time everything went good i will cook 22 TAJINE !

please bare with me (i'm just a biginner in English )

California Service Center I-751

VJName...........Date of I-751......NOA1 Date......Biometrics......Approved....

Puretaqwa.............04/09/13...........0-/--/13..........05/16/13...........--/--/--....

Timeline

ok - go to post #2 here - and click the 2nd link.

Timeline

oh this is your 2nd I-130 ? OK - I think because it IS your 2nd filing with USCIS, that you were 'hurried along' because the NAMECHECKS were already done on the I-129F from 2009e - see http://www.usaimmigrationattorney.com/SecurityNameChecksAndAdministrativeReview.html for the rundown on namechecks (yes, that's a link, please click it, read )

Then, the 'update' on namechecks for the new I-130 went really fast, as well.

Who knows? Maybe your lawyer asked for, and got, an expedite, as well, included with the initial I-130 submittal on the 2nd submission.

STILL, IMO - that I-129F for a K-3 is gonna get administratively closed at NVC - and thats OK - you two can handle NVC Processing for the I-130... that's always 'fun', yes?

Edited by Darnell

Timeline

oh this is your 2nd I-130 ? OK - I think because it IS your 2nd filing with USCIS, that you were 'hurried along' because the NAMECHECKS were already done on the I-129F from 2009e - see http://www.usaimmigrationattorney.com/SecurityNameChecksAndAdministrativeReview.html for the rundown on namechecks (yes, that's a link, please click it, read )

Then, the 'update' on namechecks for the new I-130 went really fast, as well.

Who knows? Maybe your lawyer asked for, and got, an expedite, as well, included with the initial I-130 submittal on the 2nd submission.

STILL, IMO - that I-129F for a K-3 is gonna get administratively closed at NVC - and thats OK - you two can handle NVC Processing for the I-130... that's always 'fun', yes?

Timeline

Hi Darnell. , if the I-129F for a k-3 is gonna get administrively closed at NVC which is good as long as they gonna process the I-130 then it's good to file it along with I

I130 . Because this is he second time I file . Ifile I-129F and they approved it in 2009. . The only difference between me and karima abdul is filing the I-129f . And the thing I did not understand is : how the I-129f kicks the I-130 back into later queue if they both been approved. Thanks Darnell

Timeline

sorry, this makes no sense to me - how the I-129f kicks the I-130 back into later queue if they both been approved

but if both are approved, then processing at USCIS is finished.

The queue I was speaking of, is AT USCIS.

The I-129F , when submitted after the I-130, drops the I-130 'back in time', to a later queue.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.