I AM NOT THAT GUY

Democrats Release Fake Republican Tea Party Contract on America

13 posts in this topic

Or maybe it's the Republican making a fake Democrats' site and posting c.rap to make Democrats look bad.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

<H1>4. Extend the Bush tax breaks for the wealthy and big oil

At a cost of nearly $700 billion, extend the Bush tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans and big oil, which are set to expire and which have and will continue to explode the federal budget deficit.

really? give me a break

Myth #10: The Bush tax cuts were tilted toward the rich.

Fact: The rich are now shouldering even more of the income tax burden.Popular mythology also suggests that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts shifted more of the tax burden toward the poor. While high-income households did save more in actual dollars than low-income households, they did so because low-income households pay so little in income taxes in the first place. The same 1 percent tax cut will save more dollars for a millionaire than it will for a middle-class worker simply because the millionaire paid more taxes before the tax cut.

In 2000, the top 60 percent of taxpayers paid 100 percent of all income taxes. The bottom 40 percent collectively paid no income taxes. Lawmakers writing the 2001 tax cuts faced quite a challenge in giving the bulk of the income tax savings to a population that was already paying no income taxes.

Rather than exclude these Americans, lawmakers used the tax code to subsidize them. (Some economists would say this made that group's collective tax burden negative.)First, lawmakers lowered the initial tax brackets from 15 percent to 10 percent and then expanded the refundable child tax credit, which, along with the refundable earned income tax credit (EITC), reduced the typical low-income tax burden to well below zero. As a result, the U.S. Treasury now mails tax "refunds" to a large proportion of these Americans that exceed the amounts of tax that they actually paid. All in all, the number of tax filers with zero or negative income tax liability rose from 30 million to 40 million, or about 30 percent of all tax filers.[17] The remaining 70 percent of tax filers received lower income tax rates, lower investment taxes, and lower estate taxes from the 2001 legislation.

Consequently, from 2000 to 2004, the share of all individual income taxes paid by the bottom 40 percent dropped from zero percent to 4 percent, meaning that the average family in those quintiles received a subsidy from the IRS. (See Chart 6.) By contrast, the share paid by the top quintile of households (by income) increased from 81 percent to 85 percent.

Expanding the data to include all federal taxes, the share paid by the top quintile edged up from 66.6 percent in 2000 to 67.1 percent in 2004, while the bottom 40 percent's share dipped from 5.9 percent to 5.4 percent. Clearly, the tax cuts have led to the rich shouldering more of the income tax burden and the poor shouldering less.[18]

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Reports/2007/01/Ten-Myths-About-the-Bush-Tax-Cuts

</H1>

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

With everyone having an agenda and practically everyone being devoid of any ounce of sense and reason, it's hard to believe either side. You if see an orange in front of you, you can expect a Democrat to call it an apple if that suits their agenda. And wait till what the Republicans do to that innocent orange for their agenda. Those of us who are liberal, progressive, conservative, and conscious are left to not care what the proverbial orange is being put through. That used to be enough but now racist, xenophobic, anti-earth, anti-progress, anti-liberalism dolts are coming in power flanked by immoral and illiterate freaks. Many of them conglomerate even here on VJ-OT forum.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

With everyone having an agenda and practically everyone being devoid of any ounce of sense and reason, it's hard to believe either side. You if see an orange in front of you, you can expect a Democrat to call it an apple if that suits their agenda. And wait till what the Republicans do to that innocent orange for their agenda. Those of us who are liberal, progressive, conservative, and conscious are left to not care what the proverbial orange is being put through. That used to be enough but now racist, xenophobic, anti-earth, anti-progress, anti-liberalism dolts are coming in power flanked by immoral and illiterate freaks. Many of them conglomerate even here on VJ-OT forum.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

Many choose to ignore reality.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Times are definitely better now than they were under Bush. Everyone's doing great! Thank you Mr. Obama!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

That used to be enough but now racist, xenophobic, anti-earth, anti-progress, anti-liberalism dolts are coming in power flanked by immoral and illiterate freaks. Many of them conglomerate even here on VJ-OT forum.

Maybe but they don't double post with irritating regularity.

Anti-Earth? Go Mars!

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Maybe but they don't double post with irritating regularity.

Anti-Earth? Go Mars!

The double posting irritates me also. I have no control over it. I'd stop it if I could. I don't know why I double post. I only click once.

Anti-earth not in the sense that other planets trumps over earth. Rather anti-earth in the sense of anti-environmentalism. (Way to fail at not being at least semi-understanding.) This sort of views is evident in equalizing environmentalism with fascism. Once again, I did say people are coming in power being supported by illiterate and immoral freaks.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

Filed: Timeline

The double posting irritates me also. I have no control over it. I'd stop it if I could. I don't know why I double post. I only click once.

Anti-earth not in the sense that other planets trumps over earth. Rather anti-earth in the sense of anti-environmentalism. (Way to fail at not being at least semi-understanding.) This sort of views is evident in equalizing environmentalism with fascism. Once again, I did say people are coming in power being supported by illiterate and immoral freaks.

Do you have a burro?

Filed: Timeline
The remaining 70 percent of tax filers received lower income tax rates, lower investment taxes, and lower estate taxes from the 2001 legislation.

Really? Considering that in 2009 only 5,500 taxable estate tax returns have been filed, I'd like to understand how the permanent elimination of the estate tax actually benefits 70% of tax filers. True, the GOP passed estate tax relief in a way that would re-introduce the estate tax at 2001 exemption levels in 2011 which would mean that an estimated 44,000 taxable estate tax returns would be filed. But even if we look at that number, the claim that 70% of tax filers benefit from this simply doesn't hold water. Unless, of course, the Heritage Foundation is suggesting that there are only 63,000 tax filers in this country.

What a load of #######!